Expired Hot Deals

Apple App Store

PushFit Pro, Push Up Workout Tracker, Free

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 13th, 2021 12:02 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2019
1681 posts
10360 upvotes

PushFit Pro, Push Up Workout Tracker, Free

Retailer:
Apple App Store
PushFit Pro, Push Up Workout Tracker, Free

https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/id7660987 ... mpt=uo%3D4

You do push-ups. PushFit counts. PushFit Pro is a simplistic push-up counter and tracker.

A well-reviewed paid app available for free for limited time (probably two days per price history).

Price history of the app:
https://appsliced.co/app?n=ipush-up-counter-pro&l=index
8 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 17, 2018
1892 posts
3541 upvotes
If you can't count to ten and need an app to do it....

Image
$52 25GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk and Text - Telus EPP Plan - Includes Apple Watch LTE @ NO CHARGE!
BYE BYE ROGERS!
$21.99 1GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Talk/Text Canada - Public Mobile
Fongo. Free CAD Calling.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2019
1681 posts
10360 upvotes
KenAdams wrote: If you can't count to ten and need an app to do it....
It does a little more than counting to 10.

The following are the list of features:
- Compete with friends and family on Game Center leaderboards.
- Records workouts in Apple Health.
- Proximity sensor to automatically count push-ups
- Lifetime record of push-ups, push-up sets, and workouts.
- Charts that break down workouts.
- Calendar to visualize workout patterns.
- Workout from home.
- Customizable app theme.
- Add your favorite photo for motivation.
- Workout reminders.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1827 posts
6150 upvotes
Calgary, AB
qfli78 wrote: It does a little more than counting to 10.

The following are the list of features:
- Compete with friends and family on Game Center leaderboards.
- Records workouts in Apple Health.
- Proximity sensor to automatically count push-ups
- Lifetime record of push-ups, push-up sets, and workouts.
- Charts that break down workouts.
- Calendar to visualize workout patterns.
- Workout from home.
- Customizable app theme.
- Add your favorite photo for motivation.
- Workout reminders.
I can't count that many features.
Sr. Member
Jul 23, 2010
946 posts
607 upvotes
Toronto
I think if you need app to count, you can probably train better because it's too easy. Keep arms in chest low, get to 30 basic > 30 diamonds > 10 uneven each hand > 10 advanced uneven each hand > 3 rep half way one arm PU > to one arm PU.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1221 posts
1675 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Tactical wrote: I think if you need app to count, you can probably train better because it's too easy. Keep arms in chest low, get to 30 basic > 30 diamonds > 10 uneven each hand > 10 advanced uneven each hand > 3 rep half way one arm PU > to one arm PU.
To one arm PU > no arm PU *wink*
Newbie
Jan 27, 2016
76 posts
65 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Awesome, thanks op! Been using a excel to keep track of my routine but having an app with built-in features (timer, etc) is soooo much easier.
Member
User avatar
Apr 5, 2010
496 posts
210 upvotes
Mississauga
Runtastic used to have an amazing push-up app but I could not find on App Store I think they got bought out by adidas . But yeah plenty of free apps to choose from

Top