Expired Hot Deals

[Apple] Apple 2020 Back To School Promotion - Free AirPods with eligible Mac or iPad - can upgrade to AirPods Pro!

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2020 3:22 pm
Newbie
Jun 16, 2019
48 posts
39 upvotes
They charge 329$ plus tax for the airpods pro and they are discounting on the ipads for 210$, so i guess they assumed that if they return the airpods they might get a tablet for cheap.
Tried to play with the system.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
8140 posts
2846 upvotes
Mississauga
FlyingSausage wrote: Refuse the delivery and buy HP or something.
Haha, no no. It's a birthday gift for fiancee. She is all Apple.

It's just that the AppleCare is going to start a week and a half early while the machine sits idle, hidden, and unopened.
Member
Sep 28, 2011
396 posts
111 upvotes
Alberta
second2none wrote: What makes you think this promo will work with the new iPads?
The updated iMacs were added to the promo, but you’re right, we’re at the tail end of the promo and if the iPads can’t be bought right away they may not be included.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 16, 2003
2060 posts
719 upvotes
angrydingo wrote: The updated iMacs were added to the promo, but you’re right, we’re at the tail end of the promo and if the iPads can’t be bought right away they may not be included.
Got it. I haven't been following the iMacs so I didn't know there were new ones. If they do allow pre-orders then it may be possible to get the new iPads. I got mine on Saturday. I guess I could always return it or exchange it. It's been less than a week.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3634 posts
3233 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Finally today is the day to see if the waiting paid off.

If not, no big loss.
Member
User avatar
Jul 5, 2007
270 posts
248 upvotes
Toronto
Updates happening when you go to apple site. Wonder if the new things will show up.
Newbie
Sep 1, 2020
4 posts
Does anyone who requested missing Aeroplan miles from the promo know how long it takes to hear back from them once you submit the request? I submitted a copy of my invoice a couple of weeks ago and haven’t heard anything.
Newbie
Sep 28, 2014
54 posts
60 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
xp1001 wrote: Does anyone who requested missing Aeroplan miles from the promo know how long it takes to hear back from them once you submit the request? I submitted a copy of my invoice a couple of weeks ago and haven’t heard anything.
It took about a week after invoice submission. They didn't reply back, just got the aeroplan miles credited.
Newbie
Mar 15, 2019
66 posts
49 upvotes
angrydingo wrote: The updated iMacs were added to the promo, but you’re right, we’re at the tail end of the promo and if the iPads can’t be bought right away they may not be included.
Not sure if they will be included in the promo but new iPads are available for preorder today and in stores Friday
Last edited by RaeRaeS on Sep 15th, 2020 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2008
4692 posts
1375 upvotes
Ottawa
The new iPad Air looks much better than the pro, do you guys regret to get the iPad Pro?
Member
User avatar
May 9, 2015
228 posts
87 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
The new iPad air will be released next month, just in time to be missed out on this deal.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
33961 posts
19793 upvotes
Ottawa
RaeRaeS wrote: Not sure if they will be included in the promo but new iPads are available for preorder today and in stores Friday
sonyHdr12 wrote: The new iPad Air looks much better than the pro, do you guys regret to get the iPad Pro?
Links?

Top