Hot Deals

[Apple] Apple 2020 Back To School Promotion - Free AirPods with eligible Mac or iPad - can upgrade to AirPods Pro!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2020 1:58 pm
Sep 14, 2012
10 posts
12 upvotes
Montreal
Spurs10 wrote: Not sure why some ppl think Apple would include AirPod with the new iPad in the first place
Would you really do that if you are Apple?
Apple is not Samsung guys.
because they were included with the old version of the Ipad Air, so it might be legit to ask if they would do the same with the new one since the only Airpad available for the Airpods is the Pro at the moment :)
Aug 1, 2012
847 posts
182 upvotes
Cambridge
Apple has updated terms of the BTS promo on the US site, while they have extended the promotion to October 12, 2020, iPad Air is no longer "eligible iPad" for this promotion, only iPad Pro.
https://www.apple.com/promo/pdf/EN_US_B ... TandCs.pdf

Since Air 3 has been pulled from the website, this update in terms shows they don't want to include the new Air in the promo. I think Canadian terms will be updated accordingly soon.
Mar 21, 2016
134 posts
31 upvotes
Yvr
jbvigneux wrote: because they were included with the old version of the Ipad Air, so it might be legit to ask if they would do the same with the new one since the only Airpad available for the Airpods is the Pro at the moment :)
Like you said, the old iPad Air
If they do it for the new Air, the ones who bought the last gen air wouldn’t be too happy about it
Jul 21, 2011
728 posts
612 upvotes
Knowhere
I just pull the trigger for iPad Pro 11'' 2020 128G.

old iPad pro 10.5 broke down (screen freeze on touch, tried all methods I can search on google), apple give 320 for trade in, plus the airpods pro ($110 more).... i would consider it is a good deal comparing paying for the full price....
May 22, 2018
198 posts
412 upvotes
Does anyone know if it's possible to change/upgrade to a higher AirPods after receiving it? I got my free AirPods (not opened) but not the iPad yet. I really want to upgrade to the wireless charging ones now, is it too late?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
33667 posts
19461 upvotes
Ottawa
sparklingjaney wrote: Does anyone know if it's possible to change/upgrade to a higher AirPods after receiving it? I got my free AirPods (not opened) but not the iPad yet. I really want to upgrade to the wireless charging ones now, is it too late?
Return Airpods, cancel iPad and re-order.
Aug 23, 2014
318 posts
155 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
vkizzle wrote: Return Airpods, cancel iPad and re-order.
Nope! I exchanged mine in store, without even having the ipad with me.
Jul 21, 2011
728 posts
612 upvotes
Knowhere
sparklingjaney wrote: Does anyone know if it's possible to change/upgrade to a higher AirPods after receiving it? I got my free AirPods (not opened) but not the iPad yet. I really want to upgrade to the wireless charging ones now, is it too late?
Get the pro, the differenCe is huge
May 22, 2018
198 posts
412 upvotes
@sorrowt I assume that since your location is Mississauga that they did it at Square One? What did they ask for?
Aug 24, 2004
381 posts
18 upvotes
WIth new iPad Air out, has anyone seen any discounts on the last-gen iPad Air (3rd Gen)? Previously London Drugs used to show discounts on previous gen apple products when the new ones were released, until their stock ran out. Not sure if any other places are showing discounts?
Aug 23, 2014
318 posts
155 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
sparklingjaney wrote: @sorrowt I assume that since your location is Mississauga that they did it at Square One? What did they ask for?
Yep SQ1, just told them i didnt like it and want to upgrade. refund the Airpods and re bought the Airpods Pro. No questions asked. Could theoretically just return the Airpods.
Mar 6, 2019
130 posts
174 upvotes
Has anyone seen the 12.9 inch iPads in stock anywhere in the GTA? They seem to be sold out 24/7, cellular and wifi model.
Mar 15, 2016
23 posts
13 upvotes
Oakville, ON
OleSolskjaer wrote: Has anyone seen the 12.9 inch iPads in stock anywhere in the GTA? They seem to be sold out 24/7, cellular and wifi model.
No all are sold out. Rep told me to order it online just in case. So I don’t miss the AirPod offer.
Oct 26, 2010
364 posts
89 upvotes
Langley
How much is cheapest ipad to get free airpod?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
33667 posts
19461 upvotes
Ottawa
h2oever wrote: How much is cheapest ipad to get free airpod?
AIR 3 64GB at $619.
You're going to have to go in store, as it's not available online anymore.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

cmosve