Expired Hot Deals

[Apple] Apple 2020 Back To School Promotion - Free AirPods with eligible Mac or iPad - can upgrade to AirPods Pro!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2020 3:05 pm
Nov 25, 2019
10 posts
4 upvotes
Markham
Went to Markville and they had Air 3 plus the AirPod deal still valid to idk when. Sadly only gold for 64gb - no luck for space grey though.
Jul 13, 2013
837 posts
572 upvotes
Dennisrfd wrote: The watch 5 is is still crazy expensive in the store. Are they going to discount 5-series or SE is the better choice? It’s like $150 difference
If you don’t feel the always on display and ECG features are useful to you then the SE is the better choice to go with. The processor and almost all other features are the same save for those two.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3679 posts
3264 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Yeah they haven't dropped the price yet on any previous-year models that were replaced.
Sep 28, 2011
404 posts
126 upvotes
Alberta
It usually takes some time before the old models get a price reduction. Back when I worked for a reseller, we had to wait until Apple gave us the go ahead, and that usually took a week or more.
Jul 31, 2015
460 posts
238 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Got the iPad Air 3rd Gen - 256GB Gold (on the phone they said they only had the 64GB models left - so pleasantly surprised).

Richmond, BC, Apple Store. Was so busy. Even with all the safety protocols it was way too crowded inside. The whole store came to a stand still as a guy coughed up a lung in the middle of the show floor. Would not recommend going unless you need to.

Oakridge store said they had some supply left and will be closing the store at end of Sept.

Pacific Centre said they had low stock left.

Got the free AirPods for the back to school sale even though the revised terms and service don’t mention the 3rd Gen Air anymore.

Educational pricing is -$30 from MSRP

AppleCare+ pricing is -$16 from MSRP
Penalty Box
May 15, 2016
6159 posts
2075 upvotes
Not sure why people are jumping on the air now. It was available since June. Just because they don't sell it anymore doesn't make it a deal all of a sudden.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2004
1142 posts
97 upvotes
GTA
vivibaby wrote: Not sure why people are jumping on the air now. It was available since June. Just because they don't sell it anymore doesn't make it a deal all of a sudden.
Word.
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
1404 posts
848 upvotes
Markham
vivibaby wrote: Not sure why people are jumping on the air now. It was available since June. Just because they don't sell it anymore doesn't make it a deal all of a sudden.
May be they were hoping the new Air would be included too. That was just wishful thinking if you ask me. Apple simply wont effectively give you a "discount" of $200+ on a new release Air.
Maybe I am just relieved cuz I pulled the trigger back in end of July :)
May 29, 2017
302 posts
220 upvotes
Is there a way to check local stock of iPad airs in your area?
Aug 8, 2019
33 posts
48 upvotes
For me, I wanted to see what updates Ipad Air 4 brought.
When I realized the cost for edu discount for Ipad Air 4 is still $100 more expensive than Ipad Air 3, with no bts airpod deal (~$170-180), I couldn’t justify the price (although it looked nicer with A14).

Freaked out when they didn’t sell Ipad Air 3 online anymore.
So I looked for Ipad Air 3 in-store and ended up getting one.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2013
1268 posts
269 upvotes
Toronto
Forget if this has been answered but seeing as the airpods will be delivered weeks before an ipad pro what happens if you get the ipad pro 3 weeks after the airpods then want to return everything?

By the time the ipad pro is delivered it will technically be past the return period
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
14191 posts
5389 upvotes
Ottawa
brensavoyton wrote: Forget if this has been answered but seeing as the airpods will be delivered weeks before an ipad pro what happens if you get the ipad pro 3 weeks after the airpods then want to return everything?

By the time the ipad pro is delivered it will technically be past the return period
return period starts after the delivery date. You should be able to return the whole package after you receive the ipad
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Jul 31, 2015
460 posts
238 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
codex119 wrote: Is there a way to check local stock of iPad airs in your area?
I had to call to each store to check stock.
Feb 8, 2011
270 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
if i cancel online order will i get my gift card credit same day or it takes some time to get money back on apple gift card.
i paid by apple gift card....