Expired Hot Deals

[Apple] Apple 2020 Back To School Promotion - Free AirPods with eligible Mac or iPad - can upgrade to AirPods Pro!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2020 3:22 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2006
1055 posts
164 upvotes
Markham
altemonte wrote: Received my points. Sent a points inquiry through the app and attached screenshots of my invoice directly to the auto-reply email ticket, and heard back one week later.
Thanks! hopefully i hear back next week
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2005
1566 posts
110 upvotes
gv9177 wrote: Stupid question, the promo ends on Oct 12, does this mean today is the last day to purchase with free airpods or does tomorrow still count as part of the promotion duration?

Also can someone advise whether I should get a iPad pro or MacBook air? My main uses for the device would be to watch movies, browsing the internet, and checking e-mails, no video or photo editing or running any sort of heavy applications.
If you are going to get it, just get it today so you don’t miss the deal.

Personally I’d do the pro. It’ll last longer and it’s better built throughout.
May 6, 2018
31 posts
18 upvotes
DYJ wrote: If you are going to get it, just get it today so you don’t miss the deal.

Personally I’d do the pro. It’ll last longer and it’s better built throughout.
I was hoping for a air miles promo on the 12th for thanksgiving but I guess it's not worth losing out on the free airpods. Thanks for the advice!
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
2195 posts
709 upvotes
Never used any original airpods but will say I love the airpod pros that came with my mb16. Theyre so good my wife basically took them from me. I ended up getting powerbeats pro for myself but wish I'd just gotten a second pair of airpod pros instead.
Nov 21, 2007
538 posts
61 upvotes
gv9177 wrote: I was hoping for a air miles promo on the 12th for thanksgiving but I guess it's not worth losing out on the free airpods. Thanks for the advice!
Live by the rfd rule, buy first decide later. You can always return if the deal is better...
Sep 8, 2014
33 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto, ON
wilson881 wrote: Thanks! hopefully i hear back next week
You might have to follow-up on their reply as I only received the base 15 pts/dollar. But once a CSR is assigned to the ticket, I feel replies come much quicker. Was expecting to have to wait another week after pointing out that I should’ve received 75 pts/dollar but ended up getting the adjustment within the hour.
Jan 22, 2003
246 posts
145 upvotes
Still on. Got mine in under the wire... may be based on PDT though.
Mar 31, 2020
134 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Have a friend who's looking for AirPods/AirPod Pro (slight preference for Pros; but still having options open). Anyone here selling them?

Thank you.
If all the world's a stage, then where is my audience?
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
1873 posts
523 upvotes
Toronto
EddieLeMayn wrote: To people inquiring about returning the AirPods, I had no problem doing so over the phone.

EDIT: *returning them for a full refund ie $379 or so after tax
This was for the Pros or regular AirPods?
Dec 25, 2007
32 posts
11 upvotes
if received the AirPods earlier than MacBook Air, should I need to return AirPods within 15 days even before receive MacBook Air? Or 15 days after receive the MacBook Air?
Jun 21, 2011
134 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto
matix33 wrote: if received the AirPods earlier than MacBook Air, should I need to return AirPods within 15 days even before receive MacBook Air? Or 15 days after receive the MacBook Air?
Best to ask Apple support, but return periodic should align to last item received.
Dec 8, 2012
641 posts
287 upvotes
Calgary
I just noticed that Costco has app store & itunes gift cards on sale, 16% off if you go with the most expensive one:
Gift card

Is it possible to use the cards for this deal? They still haven't charged my cc, the order is processing, I understand that it's not an Apple store card, but I heard they are going to (or already) combine those different cards
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
2309 posts
953 upvotes
Edmonton
Dennisrfd wrote: I just noticed that Costco has app store & itunes gift cards on sale, 16% off if you go with the most expensive one:
Gift card

Is it possible to use the cards for this deal? They still haven't charged my cc, the order is processing, I understand that it's not an Apple store card, but I heard they are going to (or already) combine those different cards
It's for iTunes and apps, been that price like eons ago....please share your "I heard" source. But if it were true don't you think everyone would have bought these first and buy apple computers??

Ps..this deal is dead