Expired Hot Deals

[Apple] Apple 2020 Back To School Promotion - Free AirPods with eligible Mac or iPad - can upgrade to AirPods Pro!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2020 3:05 pm
Apr 5, 2019
37 posts
7 upvotes
Waiting for iPad,
If anyone interested selling AirPods, pickup London. PM only
Jan 2, 2013
301 posts
574 upvotes
Montreal
scdima wrote: Wonderful UPS delivered empty ipods pro box to me today.
It has dirty fingerprints all over the open empty box.
Contacted apple and have wait two weeks for “investigation”.
Call UPS and report mail fraud. You could even try with the police. That's theft and you have fingerprints
Jan 23, 2012
283 posts
144 upvotes
Toronto
BaDumTss wrote: Call UPS and report mail fraud. You could even try with the police. That's theft and you have fingerprints
Apple do all that themselves. They said that I don't need to talk to ups, they have some fraud team dealing with that. Based on the dirty fingerprints I assume it was stolen during shipping in one of the airports. It would be difficult to explain why someone would have such dirty hands if he's not loading / unloading planes...
Feb 13, 2011
828 posts
200 upvotes
Vancouver
scdima wrote: Apple do all that themselves. They said that I don't need to talk to ups, they have some fraud team dealing with that. Based on the dirty fingerprints I assume it was stolen during shipping in one of the airports. It would be difficult to explain why someone would have such dirty hands if he's not loading / unloading planes...
mind uploading the pic?
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2013
1264 posts
268 upvotes
Toronto
I was planning on getting a 16” mbp but now i have decided to hold off for a year or two.

How do the ipad pros compare for light video editing on final cut or Premiere?
Jun 7, 2019
36 posts
14 upvotes
I want to buy a MacBook Air, but unsure which AirPods to pick as part of the Back to School promotion.If I pick the AirPods Pro ($110), but then decide I would rather have the AirPods (which would have been no additional charge originally) and keep the MacBook Air, can I just exchange the AirPods Pro for the AirPods and be refunded the additional CA$110 I originally paid? Thanks!
Feb 16, 2014
711 posts
144 upvotes
London
brensavoyton wrote:
How do the ipad pros compare for light video editing on final cut or Premiere?
Works well if you are about to do light stuff,not much for maneuverability yet!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
6890 posts
3157 upvotes
Montreal
GTAExplorer wrote: I want to buy a MacBook Air, but unsure which AirPods to pick as part of the Back to School promotion.If I pick the AirPods Pro ($110), but then decide I would rather have the AirPods (which would have been no additional charge originally) and keep the MacBook Air, can I just exchange the AirPods Pro for the AirPods and be refunded the additional CA$110 I originally paid? Thanks!
Take the AirPods Pro
They are worth $110 extra
(I don’t know for your specific question)
Penalty Box
May 15, 2016
6154 posts
2072 upvotes
What idiots. You can't even use stolen Ipod pros.
Sep 27, 2012
129 posts
65 upvotes
GVA
I got AirPods couple of days ago and it was delivered by UPS and they did buzz and left immediately. I opened the door and noticed two guys in a normal car (no UPS sign) delivered it. I was surprised as in the past every time UPS logo truck delivered the parcels. Yesterday got iPad and it was lying outside the door in full view and whoever delivered didn’t even buzz. Anybody can pick up from the front of the door. I have a wall in such a way that if delivery guy put the parcel beside it then it is not easily viewable and most delivery guys do it but not for this iPad delivery guy.
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
13063 posts
6866 upvotes
Southern Ontario
We’re away for a couple of weeks, I called Apple 3x and UPS 1x to hold a delivery because I kept getting notifications it was coming. They reassured me it was held. It still got delivered and left at the door. Luckily my neighbour was home shortly after the laptop drop. SMH
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
3694 posts
1231 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
I'm having a very tough time deciding between a MacBook Pro and Macbook Air. I feel either one meets my needs but I can't figure out what the real world differences of them are. Does the 10th gen vs 8th gen i5 make a noticeable difference? The touch bar seems cool but also not really sure it is overly important to me. Does the Macbook Air have backlit keyboard? That's a feature I couldn't give up from my current Mid-2014 MBP.
Images
  • Screen Shot 2020-06-27 at 8.51.12 PM.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2020-06-27 at 8.51.32 PM.jpg