Expired Hot Deals

[Apple] Apple 2020 Back To School Promotion - Free AirPods with eligible Mac or iPad - can upgrade to AirPods Pro!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2020 3:22 pm
Aug 5, 2011
367 posts
127 upvotes
yorkhvac wrote: i bought from waterloo and they did not ask me any thing. i also used mall gift card to buy MacBook air getting extra 125 to spend in Apple or any where else.
Bought 5 X 250 gift card getting $1250 + 125 = $1375 Macbook and Pro Headsets is $1279 x 13% Comes to $1445 but you save 125 due to Gift Card.
Many credit cards have extended warranty if you purchase >75% of the value of the item on the card. However, if you use the CC to buy a GC then Macbook, it will not apply. Just something to consider.
Dec 7, 2011
138 posts
13 upvotes
Laval, QC
Has anyone returned their airpods for full reimbursement without losing the discount on the macbook?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
33916 posts
19758 upvotes
Ottawa
sw686blue wrote: Has anyone returned their airpods for full reimbursement without losing the discount on the macbook?
Supposedly, this person did
kjc123 wrote: they dont. i did it
Feb 8, 2011
270 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
whatisnew wrote: Which mall is this? Looking at getting two iPad Air for the kids.
Conestoga Mall waterloo.....i heard now they limited three gift card per person so go with more people if you plan to get large sum
Feb 8, 2011
270 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
ArchEnemy wrote: Many credit cards have extended warranty if you purchase >75% of the value of the item on the card. However, if you use the CC to buy a GC then Macbook, it will not apply. Just something to consider.
Many credit card companies recently changed extended warranty. A small fine print...mobile phones and computing devices are slowly being removed.
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
13021 posts
6841 upvotes
Southern Ontario
mj9088 wrote: Would I be able to have this offer matched with Costco? I have never had them price match before, and was wondering if it would be possible?
Costco doesn’t price match. They don’t even price across their own stores.
Jun 18, 2015
499 posts
740 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sw686blue wrote: Has anyone returned their airpods for full reimbursement without losing the discount on the macbook?
you really think the worlds first trillion dollar company is going to let that happen? smh

Lmao
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6168 posts
5315 upvotes
Calgary
Too bad the new iPad airs will come out after this promo.
Nov 15, 2003
70 posts
24 upvotes
Terrace
I can confirm returning the airpods you get full value of airpods refunded, so discount stays with device.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3623 posts
3221 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
tallshorty wrote: I can confirm returning the airpods you get full value of airpods refunded, so discount stays with device.
This is still incredibly YMMV.
SammyDavis wrote: Too bad the new iPad airs will come out after this promo.
The hope is they get announced + posted online for preorder before this promo ends, but we'll see. Still got almost 4 weeks!
Nov 28, 2016
590 posts
220 upvotes
Too long didn’t see it sorry

So if I buy a MacBook with the AirPod, can I refund the airpo and keep the MacBook for the discounted price?
Lurking on RFD for years. Finally decided to make an account...😂
Dec 7, 2011
138 posts
13 upvotes
Laval, QC
dealyou wrote: Too long didn’t see it sorry

So if I buy a MacBook with the AirPod, can I refund the airpo and keep the MacBook for the discounted price?
Seems like at least 2 people have returned their airpods for a full refund and still kept the discount on the Macbook. I am going to try returning them too.
Dec 8, 2012
641 posts
287 upvotes
Calgary
sw686blue wrote: Seems like at least 2 people have returned their airpods for a full refund and still kept the discount on the Macbook. I am going to try returning them too.
to all those people on this topic, who said you can't do it: did you actually try and lost the discount or you just assumed so?