Hot Deals

[Apple] Apple back to school promotion 2021 (free AirPods with Mac, ipad pro/air)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 29th, 2021 9:38 pm
[OP]
Oct 24, 2013
38 posts
231 upvotes
Newmarket

[Apple] Apple back to school promotion 2021 (free AirPods with Mac, ipad pro/air)

apple back to school promotion started today. Same as last year.

Buy selected Mac and iPad models with education pricing and get AirPods.
Also get 20% off AppleCare+.
Last edited by sunshinedlc on Jun 18th, 2021 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
Higher Education Offer 2021
Terms and Conditions

Qualified Purchasers (as defined below) can receive Promotion Savings when they purchase an Eligible Mac or Eligible iPad with a pair of AirPods with Charging Case, AirPods with Wireless Charging Case or AirPods Pro subject to the terms and conditions herein.

Full Terms & Conditions
https://www.apple.com/ca_edu_93120/shop ... conditions

Promotion Period
The promotion begins on June 17, 2021 and ends on September 27, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”) in Canada (“Qualified Country”). The Promotion Period may be changed, terminated or extended without prior notice.
1065 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
13149 posts
23931 upvotes
Am predicting a flood of AirPods on Kijiji. Unless can be returned ?
Last edited by stephroll on Jun 17th, 2021 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1480 posts
983 upvotes
Near You
Last year you were able to return the airpods to get additional $$ off your products. YMMV, obviously.
• AMEX Platinum
• MC BrimRogersSTACK • Visa TD AeroplanScotiabank Momentum
• TDCT • HSBC Premier • Tangerine • Fido 25GB/35$ • Public Mobile • Google Fi • Novus 1GIG/60$
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2011
1682 posts
765 upvotes
London
Who downvoted? Why?

I just ordered. I was waiting for this.
Aug 17, 2012
308 posts
310 upvotes
Vancouver
Waited 2 days for this sale haha

Getting Airpods Pro, despite the likelihood that they'll probably be obsolete this year.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
8282 posts
2905 upvotes
Maple
I was waiting for this too, but I went with refurbished route, iPad Pro 3rd gen 12.9 256gb wifi+cellular.
Apr 27, 2021
29 posts
80 upvotes
Honestly, if you aren't in dire need for a macbook, I would probably hold out a bit. Been eyeing a Macbook Pro for about 3 months now for my younger brother but with all the chatter around a completely redesigned Macbook Pro with possibly M1X/M2, MagSafe, etc. I am extremely cautious about pulling the trigger.
Airpods are cool but they aren't actually worth $220 like 2 years ago, they constantly go on sale and seems to have reseted at a respectable $170 and occasionally goes down to $150. I personally would take the $150 hit for a laptop which has a newer chipset and redesign. But yeah, to each their own. These current machines are plenty capable for most use cases and should be fine many years down the road.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
3017 posts
2665 upvotes
Montreal
NiksG99Boi wrote: Honestly, if you aren't in dire need for a macbook, I would probably hold out a bit. Been eyeing a Macbook Pro for about 3 months now for my younger brother but with all the chatter around a completely redesigned Macbook Pro with possibly M1X/M2, MagSafe, etc. I am extremely cautious about pulling the trigger.
Airpods are cool but they aren't actually worth $220 like 2 years ago, they constantly go on sale and seems to have reseted at a respectable $170 and occasionally goes down to $150. I personally would take the $150 hit for a laptop which has a newer chipset and redesign. But yeah, to each their own. These current machines are plenty capable for most use cases and should be fine many years down the road.
Definitely the new MBP will have a mini led and 14 inch display!!! Will be so much better
May 2, 2020
200 posts
280 upvotes
Toronto
Great back to school offer if you are looking to grab a new Ipad Air/Pro

For Macbooks, go for the M1 Chipset or pass on this deal.

Return the Airpods if you can YMMV as another poster mentioned and get an additional $$$ off your purchase. Makes the deal even better.
Blessed are the flexible, for they shall never be bent out of shape
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
3438 posts
775 upvotes
Toronto
I tried to return them last year and was told that I would be charged extraThinking Face
Nov 18, 2004
461 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
I just bought airpods (the older version) from costco for my wife. I assume the offer is for the Airpod V2?
Apr 27, 2021
29 posts
80 upvotes
danzerino wrote: Definitely the new MBP will have a mini led and 14 inch display!!! Will be so much better
Yeah those specs are also in the roster lol - honestly, I can't wait for the announcement, my wallet is tingling LOL. COME ON TIM APPLE!
Apr 27, 2021
29 posts
80 upvotes
barold wrote: I just bought airpods (the older version) from costco for my wife. I assume the offer is for the Airpod V2?
If I am not mistaken, the ones sold at Costco are the ones with the H1 chip so you have the latest one and it's the same as the one Apple is giving with the Macs and iPads
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2012
1320 posts
444 upvotes
Toronto
Wait for this a while, thanks OP
Simple is the best.
Oct 7, 2017
760 posts
1236 upvotes
FYI the redesigns are rumored for the MacBook Pro models, so the computers that start at $1699 retail (assuming no price in increase with the redesigns). Quite a bit more money than the $1299 MacBook Airs (retail price not edu obv), which are still a great machine as the M1 is a powerhouse for a laptop CPU. Up to you if it's worth the wait to end of year (or potentially 2022 if delays) and the $400 (or more) extra.
Jun 14, 2015
45 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
Do you need to be a current student or can anyone get this deal
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
1275 posts
1982 upvotes
Vancouver
How can there be back to school???

School isn't even OUT yet!
Feb 5, 2012
209 posts
293 upvotes
Woodbridge
teoconca wrote: I was waiting for this too, but I went with refurbished route, iPad Pro 3rd gen 12.9 256gb wifi+cellular.
Promo works on refurbished products too?
Mar 24, 2019
209 posts
313 upvotes
sunshinedlc wrote: apple back to school promotion started today. Same as last year.
Shortest, most to the point, FYI post ever. I like it Thumbs Up Sign

Thread Information

There are currently 11 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 9 guests)

nehway0912, uni313