Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Apple

Apple TV+ 2 free months (new & returning customers) [LAST DAY TODAY!]

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2022 11:55 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
1629 posts
1374 upvotes

[Apple] Apple TV+ 2 free months (new & returning customers) [LAST DAY TODAY!]

Get 2 Free Months of Apple TV+ courtesy of Selena Gomez (in honour of her documentary). Code expires on Dec 2nd.. I'm an existing returning customer, and it worked for me.

You can also cancel the subscription right away and still have 2 months to enjoy.

Terms:
New and qualified returning subscribers only. This is a promotional code and is not for resale, has no cash value, and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Valid only where Apple TV+ is available. Requires Apple ID with payment method on file. Apple TV+ renews at your region’s price per month after the promotion until canceled. Terms and Apple Privacy Policy apply; see the applicable terms for your country at https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-se ... itunes/ww/. Cannot be combined with other offers providing access to the same service. Minimum age required depending on your country. Must be in the country that matches the store front on which you are redeeming the code. Compatible products and services required.
Last edited by fancypantsfloyd on Dec 2nd, 2022 8:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
222 replies
Aug 5, 2017
475 posts
486 upvotes
does not work for my current subs "This offer is only available for new subscribers."
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2017
3283 posts
3540 upvotes
And able to cancel immediately but still use for 2 months
Jul 19, 2018
871 posts
1415 upvotes
espressoquad788 wrote: Thanks worked for me. (Returning customer)
Me too. Perfect timing. Binge watch for two months to get it all in free!!!!!
Jul 19, 2018
871 posts
1415 upvotes
eelw11 wrote: And able to cancel immediately but still use for 2 months
Yes. Cancelled and still good until January 2
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
2336 posts
2131 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks tried the link multiple times on my iPhone almost looked like it would stack the 2 months on top of each other but it does not work :(

Thanks for the 2 free months. Cancelled right away
Jun 11, 2022
1 posts
Thanks, it worked. Used the code. Got two months free and immediately cancelled. Can watch it until 2 Jan 2023. Great find OP.
Nov 30, 2013
304 posts
481 upvotes
Hamilton
Thank you OP and Selena, gonna finish Ted Lasso and SeveranceGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2004
1786 posts
215 upvotes
Thanks OP, was able to get two months.
Nov 6, 2012
4 posts
1 upvote
NORTH YORK
Thanks OP! Returning customer and cancelled right after. Subbed to Jan 2nd.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2012
1024 posts
330 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, added 2 months, returning customer. Was able to cancel right away as well.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7052 posts
4904 upvotes
Ottawa
I wait for 1 hour to get 1 more day . Lol
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2008
1271 posts
822 upvotes
Prince Edward County…
Fantastic, thanks OP!! I also got it, canceled immediately and it confirmed that it’s good til Jan. 2.

I had Apple TV for a year, free with a new Mac, and saw much of the awesome, critically acclaimed stuff on there. But there’s new great stuff I understand. Apple TV has a smart, literary bent.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)