Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2018

[Apple] Black Friday 4 days sale event

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2018 11:41 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1033 posts
591 upvotes
got the new Macbook for slightly less than refurb if you count the gift card.... weirdly they charged me less for the mac book and the gift-card was charged separately! so for me it was perfect with the 15X airmiles at airmiles shops since I am buying apple care any way...

Thanks for the reminder OP

MP
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
11592 posts
1535 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
LOLz... I like the 56 thumbs down. Cuz when a monopoly has a sale, nothing... much... happens. I'm thinkin the apple stores are now babysitting centers for kids whose parents cannot afford daycare. All I see are 5-10yr olds these days. *welp*
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1033 posts
591 upvotes
aznnorth wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2018 10:29 am
LOLz... I like the 56 thumbs down. Cuz when a monopoly has a sale, nothing... much... happens. I'm thinkin the apple stores are now babysitting centers for kids whose parents cannot afford daycare. All I see are 5-10yr olds these days. *welp*
I have to admit that when ever I see downvotes on a thread that is saving money to the people who buy these products I never quite understand it.

I personally like apple products and the ecosystem.

Do I think it's a lot of money, yes... yes I do! But I am in the market for these products, and that is kinda my choice and preference, and it is the preference of a lot of others, for what ever reason.... do the reasons even matter?

So this is a good thread plain and simple, as it points people to know about the savings or deal, and for apple (like it or not) this is a savings, and a good one for this product.

In this case it was amazing for me because I was going to buy the exact same laptop but as a refurb, and then buy apple care. So for me, a win.

I guess if Apple product were the same price as android or Microsoft there would be less haters, I get that, but so many just downvote a thread because its apple, instead of wether it is a deal for a certain product.

Anyway, thanks again OP, I seriously would have forgotten without seeing this thread, and ended up with a refurb for the same price and no 15X air miles.

MP