Aug 28, 2011
213 posts
132 upvotes
CALGARY
In app purchases. Won’t down vote you but this is not hot at all
May 30, 2019
236 posts
526 upvotes
drpepper1 wrote: In app purchases. Won’t down vote you but this is not hot at all
Can't stand when developers charge for the game and double dip with the in-app purchases. Just seems so damn scummy. If someone's supporting you with the game purchase, that should be good enough imo.
Mar 26, 2015
233 posts
569 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I think the in-app purchase is for an additional DLC. That's fine if it is additional content to the original game.
Jan 24, 2016
113 posts
173 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Gimmethedealio wrote: Can't stand when developers charge for the game and double dip with the in-app purchases. Just seems so damn scummy. If someone's supporting you with the game purchase, that should be good enough imo.
Yes, so scummy that they would even think about charging $1.79 for the game an extra $2.79 for additional content. Seriously?! You do realize that developers are people too and they need money to buy useless stuff they don’t need just like the rest of us.
May 30, 2019
236 posts
526 upvotes
markthomas594 wrote: Yes, so scummy that they would even think about charging $1.79 for the game an extra $2.79 for additional content. Seriously?! You do realize that developers are people too and they need money to buy useless stuff they don’t need just like the rest of us.
Honestly, if it's DLC, that's cool. But what I'm talking about are those in-app purchases where you pay for additional turns, for high-demand items, or best of all; loot boxes.

My comment was replying off of another user who mentioned that there were in-app purchases as well, i never said anything about being upset to pay for DLC. I was really just getting to the point where if I'm being charged for a game, i want the damn full game and not a portion of it until i pay for a "better" experience.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)