Till April 3rd, if you add balance to Apple ID, you get 10% bonus
Images
  • image.jpg
14 replies
Dec 20, 2012
577 posts
378 upvotes
Surrey
I have multiple iTunes gift cards that I haven't redeemed yet. Is there any way I could use those to take advantage of this offer?
Oct 13, 2017
288 posts
217 upvotes
henrik112 wrote: I have multiple iTunes gift cards that I haven't redeemed yet. Is there any way I could use those to take advantage of this offer?
No... Redeeming is different then adding funds to your Apple ID. When you add funds they take it from whatever payment source you have set up.
Nov 17, 2019
10 posts
3 upvotes
Decent deal if you need it right away, otherwise makes more sense buying the Costco cards discounted.
Dec 20, 2012
577 posts
378 upvotes
Surrey
FallenAngel1978 wrote: No... Redeeming is different then adding funds to your Apple ID. When you add funds they take it from whatever payment source you have set up.
Oh ok. Thanks for letting me know
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1567 posts
7650 upvotes
LarryT778370 wrote: Not bad if I only need $10. I've never spent even 1 cent on app store. I started to use iphone from 3GS.. :o
I'll never understand this weird logic everyone has where $800-$1000 on updated phones every 1-2 years is no problem at all, but paying the price of a coffee for an app is where they draw the line.

If you limit yourself to only free apps, you're giving up way more of your privacy/data (if you don't pay your data's the payment), subjecting yourself to ads, etc.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2012
1180 posts
736 upvotes
Vancouver, BC Canada
My big issue with Apple store purchases is they are not on par with android especially for in-game purchases their exchange is horrible plus charge taxes.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2360 posts
1573 upvotes
Prince George
canucks4life wrote: My big issue with Apple store purchases is they are not on par with android especially for in-game purchases their exchange is horrible plus charge taxes.
That’s completely up to the developer to set the prices. The fact is Android users are cheap and won’t pay as much (on average). Prices are what the market will bear.
Aug 15, 2018
373 posts
601 upvotes
Vancouver
LarryT778370 wrote: Not bad if I only need $10. I've never spent even 1 cent on app store. I started to use iphone from 3GS.. :o
I was in the same boat. Paid apps are definitely worth the extra buck
Apr 8, 2007
725 posts
145 upvotes
Milton
Leverage wrote: I'll never understand this weird logic everyone has where $800-$1000 on updated phones every 1-2 years is no problem at all, but paying the price of a coffee for an app is where they draw the line.

If you limit yourself to only free apps, you're giving up way more of your privacy/data (if you don't pay your data's the payment), subjecting yourself to ads, etc.
Couldn’t agree more. I refuse to use free apps full of ads. I hate the experience and will gladly pay a few bucks for an app that Doesn’t interrupt me or show ad banners all the time while using it.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
5381 posts
1989 upvotes
Canuckland
$100 gift card for $85 in costco when on sale, it comes up every few months
Oct 13, 2017
288 posts
217 upvotes
Costco is a better deal when it is on sale... which it isn't currently. And I use the credit to buy movies from iTunes. Which by following Cheap Charts there have been a number of sales on various movies. Plus I am going in for surgery shortly and it has a 6-8 week recovery. I would much rather play movies on my Apple TV then be getting up to switch out blu rays. So this is a good deal for me at the moment.