Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Apple

iPhone XR 64GB ($699) , IPhone 11 64GB ($679)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2021 8:22 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3674 posts
3306 upvotes
GTA
SPYderBra wrote: Samsung has something much better, especially now in pandemic time: fingerprint

This is what I miss the most, being able to unlock my phone as soon as I grab it.
If you have an Apple Watch, iPhone will unlock without FaceID or print so long as your watch is on your wrist. Works well.
Jun 16, 2021
357 posts
533 upvotes
Toronto
fjanicki wrote: Looking to replace a pixel 3. Why should I consider an iPhone 11?
5G support starts at iPhone 12
Mar 11, 2020
474 posts
188 upvotes
sparkaction wrote: I would be worried about buying a iphone with 64GB when Apple is saying via the new iphone 13s that you should have a minimum of 128GB.
darn i just bought an iphone 12 64GB
Jun 2, 2005
105 posts
63 upvotes
LeifS39303 wrote: I think the iPhone 11 is one of the best deals for a full screen iPhone provided you buy the 128 GB model. Especially for Android switchers.
Android switchers ??? Never heard.
Deal Guru
Sep 6, 2002
10573 posts
3896 upvotes
SPYderBra wrote: Samsung has something much better, especially now in pandemic time: fingerprint

This is what I miss the most, being able to unlock my phone as soon as I grab it.
Shy of wearing a mask the newest Face ID on iphone12 it unlocks half way as I pull it up to my face. It’s well done. As for wearing a mask a quick pull down and I’m in. It’s as if my phone isn’t locked.

This is getting off topic, my comment was nothing is new on iPhones. In any case we all know android people love their phones and IPhone people love theirs. Buy whatever the hell ya want

Apple Pay is awesome. You don’t send your info to random small businesses and the check out in seconds.
Autocorrect sucks
May 30, 2021
445 posts
550 upvotes
GangStarr wrote: Shy of wearing a mask the newest Face ID on iphone12 it unlocks half way as I pull it up to my face. It’s well done. As for wearing a mask a quick pull down and I’m in. It’s as if my phone isn’t locked.

This is getting off topic, my comment was nothing is new on iPhones. In any case we all know android people love their phones and IPhone people love theirs. Buy whatever the hell ya want

Apple Pay is awesome. You don’t send your info to random small businesses and the check out in seconds.
Same with Google/Samsung pay
Deal Guru
Sep 6, 2002
10573 posts
3896 upvotes
xCameron94 wrote: Same with Google/Samsung pay
Except you see Apple Pay integrated into more checkout apps / sites

Any hoot how’s esim working out for you Samsung fans? Youd think tyrant apple wouldn’t allow esim

Worth getting iPhone 11/12 XR for that
Last edited by GangStarr on Sep 16th, 2021 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Autocorrect sucks
Apr 7, 2017
447 posts
325 upvotes
Brantford
I like apple wallet and Apple Pay ,I am waiting for apple to include Driving Licence and insurance information on the wallet app
They are working with the transportation ministry in states for DL. Once it is implemented then other regulated items like Health card and insurance information will be added. We don’t need to keep physical wallet in our pockets.
May 30, 2021
445 posts
550 upvotes
GangStarr wrote: Except you see Apple Pay integrated into more checkout apps / sites

Any hoot how’s esim working out for you Samsung fans? Youd think tyrant apple wouldn’t allow esim

Worth getting iPhone 11/12 for that
I've noticed the same sites that allow apple pay, allow Google pay (the sites that I personally shop at).

I could honestly care less about esim as I don't see myself needing 2 sim cards anytime in the near future. Google has esims anyway. Maybe you should take a look over that walled garden once in a while.
Deal Guru
Sep 6, 2002
10573 posts
3896 upvotes
xCameron94 wrote: I've noticed the same sites that allow apple pay, allow Google pay (the sites that I personally shop at).

I could honestly care less about esim as I don't see myself needing 2 sim cards anytime in the near future. Google has esims anyway. Maybe you should take a look over that walled garden once in a while.
My comment was why you’d choose iPhone 11/12 over the units mentioned by the OP as well as slight to the many google phones who have that feature but disabled in Canada.

No walled garden here as I mentioned. Only apple phone user nothing else. Buy what you’d like

I’m thrilled that you have so much time to come into apple threads and bash.

Also esim great when travelling. get a sim via a barcode vs physical chips. It’s a cool feature. Cheap data on one cheap phone on the the other sim

Any hoot I’m done. Androids the best.
Autocorrect sucks
Aug 10, 2017
85 posts
49 upvotes
sparkaction wrote: I would be worried about buying a iphone with 64GB when Apple is saying via the new iphone 13s that you should have a minimum of 128GB.
This shouldn't really matter for now. The latest versions of iOS (14 and 15) can run on devices with as low as 16GB.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2019
1032 posts
1768 upvotes
YXE, Sask.
weceu wrote: Android switchers ??? Never heard.
Android phone owners switching to iPhone.
Koodo BF 2022 $30 20 GB ($25 for first 5 months!)
Samsung Galaxy A53 owner.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2012
1839 posts
1247 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
zebracobra007 wrote: Nice things about iPhones is they keep their value for several years. I bought the new iPhone 11 for $1100 and sold it last month for $780. In nearly three years it cost me $380 to use it and it was well worth it as it never let me down for my business needs. Last Android I had was the Samsung S10 which was also over $1100 when I bought it new, three years later I struggled to sell it at $300.
The iPhone 11 hasn't even been out for 2 years yet, let alone 3.
Nov 26, 2015
513 posts
1067 upvotes
Winnipeg
The worst part about upgrading to a new iphone is that you have to deal with all of the ingrates on kijiji when trying to sell your old one.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2004
3860 posts
2266 upvotes
Toronto
All the anti-Apple Android fanboys are out in full force in this thread LOL. Nobody comes into your B&H Pixel 3, or Samsung S21, or Costco Motorola G Play threads and sh*t all over Android.

And the guy who thinks esim is useless. Take a look at the 3HK Thread and look at all the people thinking of creative ways to get physical sim from Hong Kong because they don't have a phone with esim (which Apple started including in the XR that was released THREE years ago), which in contrast would have taken them a couple of seconds to scan the QR code.

I for one plan to travel next year and can't wait to load an esim onto my phone before flying and not have to worry about getting a physical sim when I arrive.
Nov 26, 2015
513 posts
1067 upvotes
Winnipeg
I'm sorry but the new iPhones do NOT keep their value well. I buy the latest iPhone pro max at the best deal on eBay I can find approximately 3 months after release and keep it for exactly 1 year. The depreciation for that year of use is around $800 - $900. Lets just say I do this for 10 years, so thats $8000-$9000 for 10 years of phone use. All of that money could be saved using a 2-3 year older phone which takes no depreciation hit.
Last edited by Mok122cobra on Sep 16th, 2021 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Penalty Box
Nov 27, 2011
4861 posts
4350 upvotes
Calgary
LeifS39303 wrote: I think the iPhone 11 is one of the best deals for a full screen iPhone provided you buy the 128 GB model. Especially for Android switchers.
I use android because of live wallpapers, as silly as that sounds. I would consider switching but iOS live papers is a joke. You can only see them animate in the lockscreen when you press and hold on the screen.

Seeing a HD 3D model of Earth spinning on my homescreen makes me happy
Last edited by umadbrah on Sep 16th, 2021 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
teksavvy sucks
Penalty Box
Nov 27, 2011
4861 posts
4350 upvotes
Calgary
Homer88 wrote: All the anti-Apple Android fanboys are out in full force in this thread LOL. Nobody comes into your B&H Pixel 3, or Samsung S21, or Costco Motorola G Play threads and sh*t all over Android.

And the guy who thinks esim is useless. Take a look at the 3HK Thread and look at all the people thinking of creative ways to get physical sim from Hong Kong because they don't have a phone with esim (which Apple started including in the XR that was released THREE years ago), which in contrast would have taken them a couple of seconds to scan the QR code.

I for one plan to travel next year and can't wait to load an esim onto my phone before flying and not have to worry about getting a physical sim when I arrive.
iOS fanboys flood the android threads all the time....
teksavvy sucks
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2012
1038 posts
1495 upvotes
Terrebonne
Mok122cobra wrote: The worst part about upgrading to a new iphone is that you have to deal with all of the ingrates on kijiji when trying to sell your old one.
Definitely. True for anything you put for sale on kijiji though.
Asking price: 800$.
Offers: 320$ if you deliver

LMAO
I find Marketplace to be slightly better, probably because people's accounts are linked to their stupid offers and comments