Hot Deals

AppSumo

Sticker Mule - $9 USD T-Shirts (Multi Colors available this promo) Free Shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 3rd, 2023 12:19 pm
[OP]
Dec 22, 2011
636 posts
876 upvotes

Sticker Mule - $9 USD T-Shirts (Multi Colors available this promo) Free Shipping

Deal Link:
Retailer:
AppSumo
Just got an e-mail from AppSumo, StickerMule is doing promo with them.

This time you can use other colors then black and white. Free shipping to Canada as well.
Images
  • Screenshot - 2023-01-25T134149.425.png
:D
Thread Summary
44 replies
Jul 12, 2022
4 posts
27 upvotes
nice! back to pre-inflation prices. I wonder if I can order multiple because I doubt that we will see this price again anytime soon
Nov 20, 2010
417 posts
570 upvotes
Thanks for the share, needed to reprint a custom shirt since i got the wrong size last time.
Aug 18, 2017
49 posts
100 upvotes
Ancientcows7 wrote: nice! back to pre-inflation prices. I wonder if I can order multiple because I doubt that we will see this price again anytime soon
"Please note: This deal is not stackable. Only one purchase per customer is allowed."
Nov 19, 2021
117 posts
46 upvotes
Very good quality sticks and pins but horrible prints on shirts. 1 Wash and done.
Aug 18, 2017
49 posts
100 upvotes
ba0oo7 wrote: Very good quality sticks and pins but horrible prints on shirts. 1 Wash and done.
I'm not saying you're wrong as we may wash our clothes different but I've washed mine 3 or 4 times so far and it's just as vibrant as when I got it. I make sure to wash and dry my shirts inside out and wash on cold setting. Some people like to go the extra mile and hang dry but I use the dryer no problem.
May 20, 2019
265 posts
394 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks! Ordered 1 for lulz
...what is life if not Jr. Chicken with free tomatoes...
Nov 19, 2021
117 posts
46 upvotes
thephilonline wrote: I'm not saying you're wrong as we may wash our clothes different but I've washed mine 3 or 4 times so far and it's just as vibrant as when I got it. I make sure to wash and dry my shirts inside out and wash on cold setting. Some people like to go the extra mile and hang dry but I use the dryer no problem.
Hopefully im wrong and maybe just got a bad one. Do like their product in general.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
1996 posts
1426 upvotes
Toronto
thephilonline wrote: I'm not saying you're wrong as we may wash our clothes different but I've washed mine 3 or 4 times so far and it's just as vibrant as when I got it. I make sure to wash and dry my shirts inside out and wash on cold setting. Some people like to go the extra mile and hang dry but I use the dryer no problem.
+1, mine are holding up too (washed about 6 times so far?)
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
1996 posts
1426 upvotes
Toronto
Is AppSumo down for anyone else?
Edit: Seems to be up now but spotty
Last edited by Alexandero2 on Jan 25th, 2023 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
3450 posts
2854 upvotes
Markham
Almost what I do; inside out, cold wash but tumble dry low. Have black and white shirts and holding up well.
Last edited by HDawg on Jan 26th, 2023 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Freedom Mobile $40/20GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB
Nov 24, 2006
665 posts
431 upvotes
london
HDawg wrote: Almost what I do; inside out, cold wash but tumble dry low. Have black and white shorts and holding up well.
Same
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2006
1086 posts
3521 upvotes
Outside Poker Flat
Ancientcows7 wrote: nice! back to pre-inflation prices. I wonder if I can order multiple because I doubt that we will see this price again anytime soon
This is not true. $9 USD is over $12 CAD. Deal was $9 CAD (+33%) last January and $10.50 CAD (+14.4%) last August.

This is the thread from 7 days ago when they took a shot at $16.75, https://forums.redflagdeals.com/sticker ... 5-2595912/

I say ignore the pitchmen and hold out for $10.
"𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞." - 𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚
𝔻𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕒 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕦𝕞 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕥 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕤 𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕?
[OP]
Dec 22, 2011
636 posts
876 upvotes
Ordered yesterday, already got mail about shipping created.
:D
Nov 27, 2020
269 posts
536 upvotes
how does this work? I added 1 to cart it it sends me to payment. When do you add the design? TIA
Jun 5, 2021
448 posts
374 upvotes
deals4realz wrote: how does this work? I added 1 to cart it it sends me to payment. When do you add the design? TIA
you'll get promo code after making payment in appsumo with link to redirect to stickermule site where you'll need to select size, artwork size, upload artwork and during checkout apply promo code to take 100% off and complete payment/purchase to get artwork approve or make changes email. once approved by you it goes to production and you'll receive tracking # once shipped with ETA.
Dec 6, 2013
909 posts
445 upvotes
Ontario
Takita wrote: you'll get promo code after making payment in appsumo with link to redirect to stickermule site where you'll need to select size, artwork size, upload artwork and during checkout apply promo code to take 100% off and complete payment/purchase to get artwork approve or make changes email. once approved by you it goes to production and you'll receive tracking # once shipped with ETA.
Thank you. Wonder if I can use existing Sticker Mule account after getting the code?
:cool:
Jun 5, 2021
448 posts
374 upvotes
xfftwf wrote: Thank you. Wonder if I can use existing Sticker Mule account after getting the code?
Yes