PC & Video Games

Arcade 1Up - Replica Arcade Machines (Preorder - $399)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2021 11:41 am
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
11093 posts
3629 upvotes
Cech wrote: I ordered one!

I'll be ordering the furniture feet as well from Amazon to raise it up. Hopefully I'll get to play it on the weekend.
Smart. The legs are an easy fix to raise it up a few inches.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3102 posts
1192 upvotes
Got it Friday and set it up. Just a heads up, this was shipped by UPS and it was double boxed, each box is very thick, including the inner retail box, I had no damage from shipping.

This was my first Arcade 1UP build and it was quite easy. Every peice was very well packaged and individually wrapped, very impressive.

We played with it yesterday and it's been awesome. Was never a Street Fighter fan but I'm loving it now, my 9 year old son too. Nice to have the different choices of SF games with extra characters and the unlimited play, plus the 6 additional games for a total of 12!

As for the height, honestly, I'm 6'1" and I find it fine. Were using small storage benches "poufs" and it's a comfortable height. I'm going to put something temporary under it to raise it before buying the feet, not sure I want to raise it.

Anyways, I'm very happy with the purchase. Screen is a little small when slit but I like this head to head format and the cabinet looks amazing, nice sleek design.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3102 posts
1192 upvotes
I caved and added the legs. I was able to add the original screw-on-feet to the legs, raised it 6 inches in total.

Now it's a perfect height for a hockey table too!! :)
Images
  • 20201106_142817.jpg
  • 20201106_142934.jpg
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
2441 posts
809 upvotes
Calgary
mrtvgame wrote: Is there anyone else besides The Brick that will be carrying them?
Maybe Walmart, London Drugs or Canada Computers
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
11093 posts
3629 upvotes
mrtvgame wrote: Is there anyone else besides The Brick that will be carrying them?
Pinball? Best Buy possibly.

It's not likely going to be everywhere like Pac Man cabs.
Jul 31, 2008
184 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
TheBrick appears to one of the only authorized resellers, but I'm hoping it'll be available elsewhere - I want to be able to walk into the store and walk out with one rather than doing an order online and get shipping.

Are you planning on ordering one?
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
11093 posts
3629 upvotes
Zebraman wrote: TheBrick appears to one of the only authorized resellers, but I'm hoping it'll be available elsewhere - I want to be able to walk into the store and walk out with one rather than doing an order online and get shipping.

Are you planning on ordering one?
Brick has them in store.

Best Buy has some in store - Pinball now available for pre-order there also.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ar ... e/15141045
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
3100 posts
3201 upvotes
GTA
gameroomtheater wrote: should be getting a virtual pinball machine from Arcade1up as they randomly messaged me about a month ago, asked for address... hope they come thru soon. Will do a review video and share thoughts here when I get it.
I see you're a new user. Do you have a review channel by any chance? Care to share, especially if it pertains to 1UpArcade products?
c'mon get happy!
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
3100 posts
3201 upvotes
GTA
gameroomtheater wrote: Ya man my TorontoR account here was attached to an old phone and I lost the email. Starting new ☺️. I know we've talked before here lol. YouTube link here
OK I figured as much, I believe I've seen a video or two of yours. Welcome... back?
c'mon get happy!
Jan 2, 2019
36 posts
106 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
PAC-MAN 8-IN-1 PARTY-CADE
Deal Link:LINK
Price:269.99
Retailer:TSC

Was Looking for this 8 in 1 in Canada only TSC carries it. I like the 17" screen and footprint to put on the wall and doesn't take up space.

SHIP150 - free shipping code
5% Rakuten
Last edited by Hydroshare on Nov 26th, 2020 10:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dec 26, 2005
933 posts
348 upvotes
Ottawa
Hydroshare wrote: PAC-MAN 8-IN-1 PARTY-CADE
Deal Link:https://www.tsc.ca/Arcade1Up-40th-Editi ... v=R:251159

Was Looking for this 8 in 1 in Canada only TSC carries it. I like the 17" screen and footprint to put on the wall and doesn't take up space.

5% Rakuten
"Page Not Found" :(

Edit:

Works with this though, not sure what the difference is.

https://www.tsc.ca/Arcade1Up-40th-Editi ... v=R:251159
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3102 posts
1192 upvotes

5% Rakuten
So tempting!! MY wife will definitely prefer this, will definitely take up less space than my cocktail table.

Still loving the Street Fighter Black cocktail table.

BTW - Back on sale at Costco for $469.99
https://www.costco.ca/arcade1up-black-s ... 76896.html
Jan 2, 2019
36 posts
106 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Cech wrote: So tempting!! MY wife will definitely prefer this, will definitely take up less space than my cocktail table.

Still loving the Street Fighter Black cocktail table.

BTW - Back on sale at Costco for $469.99
https://www.costco.ca/arcade1up-black-s ... 76896.html
That was the exact reason I picked this, wife and family can easily use this without any knowledge of gaming. That's my excuse anyway. LOL
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3102 posts
1192 upvotes

5% Rakuten
Rakuten is 10% now!
Jan 2, 2019
36 posts
106 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
parapudaw wrote: AtGames available at the Brick now, but $899... :(

Street Fighter is on sale as well for $298.
Yeah $899 is just too much for me. I heard they are upgrading the Street Fighter panels and maybe add wifi. I didn't like the Gen 1 Street Fighter cabs since it has worst LCD screen and no deck protector. $299 no riser too.