PC & Video Games

Arcade 1Up - Replica Arcade Machines (Preorder - $399)

  • Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2020 5:21 pm
Member
Aug 7, 2008
415 posts
155 upvotes
kool1 wrote: Do you know which stores? All Alberta?

I'm in at $248 for sure.
PACMAN
https://imgur.com/SNBnk6b

STREET FIGHTER
https://imgur.com/H01ofSi

CENTIPEDE
http://imghost.in/image/JvY9s

ASTEROIDS
http://imghost.in/image/JvpSh

RAMPAGE
http://imghost.in/image/JvD78

If anyone comes across any near where they live at these prices I'd be happy to have you pick them up and send you the money if you're in the GTA. I'd be glad to do the same if they lower the price in my area and there are some you're looking for.
Jr. Member
Dec 16, 2006
121 posts
10 upvotes
Markham
248 is still a great price! I was thinking of getting Rampage and Pac man to add to my street fighter cabinet if the prices actually come down that low or lower

I assume the discounted price is only in store as per store manager? online is either 349/399 still.

BTW for those who ordered the riser a few days ago my riser is shipping out to me today
Jr. Member
Dec 16, 2006
121 posts
10 upvotes
Markham
haushinka wrote: PACMAN
https://imgur.com/SNBnk6b

STREET FIGHTER
https://imgur.com/H01ofSi

CENTIPEDE
http://imghost.in/image/JvY9s

ASTEROIDS
http://imghost.in/image/JvpSh

RAMPAGE
http://imghost.in/image/JvD78

If anyone comes across any near where they live at these prices I'd be happy to have you pick them up and send you the money if you're in the GTA. I'd be glad to do the same if they lower the price in my area and there are some you're looking for.
how are you able to check stock??? Can you check stock for the Richmond Hill/Markham area?
Member
Aug 7, 2008
415 posts
155 upvotes
triptronix wrote: how are you able to check stock??? Can you check stock for the Richmond Hill/Markham area?
Someone posted this inventory checker earlier in the thread. Just put in the UPC and your postal code.

https://stock.ga/?s=wm&upc=815221026650

GAME UPC
Pacman 815221027030
Street Fighter 2 815221026658
Rampage 815221026657
Asteroids 815221026650
Centipede 815221026653
Sr. Member
Mar 15, 2010
626 posts
141 upvotes
Richmond Hill
haushinka wrote: Price drop has started at 2 Canadian locations. $248 at one and $288 at another for all machines. Hoping the price change hits stores closer to me. I'll be grabbing quite a few.
One Alberta store dropped to $150 but sold out.
Looking at inventory site, I don't see any in Ontario at that price.
Could be store specific???
Last edited by seadooxp30 on Nov 28th, 2018 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member
Aug 7, 2008
415 posts
155 upvotes
seadooxp30 wrote: Please let us know the exact location...
I did....check out the links above for each unit. Shows a link to a picture of store stock and location for the cheapest ones.
Member
Aug 7, 2008
415 posts
155 upvotes
seadooxp30 wrote: Looking at inventory site, I don't see any in Ontario at that price.
Could be store specific???
Change the locations to be more than your closest 10. There are only 2 stores in ontario that I've seen that have them sub $300. 1 is in Toronto and 1 is in Hamilton.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
3822 posts
1272 upvotes
Ajax
Where are the Ms. Pacman and Galaga units?
Member
Aug 7, 2008
415 posts
155 upvotes
mrtvgame wrote: Where are the Ms. Pacman and Galaga units?
I'm definitely thinking about grabbing a Galaga when I go to the States in January. Ridiculous that they didn't release them in Canada.
Sr. Member
Mar 15, 2010
626 posts
141 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Wondering if I can take mine to 2525 St Clair Ave W, Toronto, ON ($249) and price match...
Its Out of Stock ..
Member
Aug 7, 2008
415 posts
155 upvotes
It'd be worth a shot. An easy way to double check is to take a picture of the UPC Label with your phone. Then instore take the picture to the scanner and it will scan the barcode on your phone and tell you the instore price (just to verify) when it rings up at that price just take your receipt to Customer service and tell them that the price went down and you'd like a price adjustment. They'll rescan it and should refund you the difference. That's if you purchased it at 2525 St Clair originally. If you purchased it elsewhere it'll be up to the stores discretion. If it's sold out instore you might be out of luck.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 22, 2005
10480 posts
3003 upvotes
haushinka wrote: Someone posted this inventory checker earlier in the thread. Just put in the UPC and your postal code.

https://stock.ga/?s=wm&upc=815221026650

GAME UPC
Pacman 815221027030
Street Fighter 2 815221026658
Rampage 815221026657
Asteroids 815221026650
Centipede 815221026653
Thank you for this - saves me driving around!!

Are this accurate? How often are they updated?
Member
Aug 7, 2008
415 posts
155 upvotes
kool1 wrote: Thank you for this - saves me driving around!!

Are this accurate? How often are they updated?
Not 100% sure but it was accurate enough to find me Pacman in Newmarket the other day. Other stores showed none available and 1111 Davis showed 2 Pacman. There were exactly 2 when I got there so I think it's somewhat accurate.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 22, 2005
10480 posts
3003 upvotes
haushinka wrote: I'm definitely thinking about grabbing a Galaga when I go to the States in January. Ridiculous that they didn't release them in Canada.
The 2 I really wanted (Galaga and 12-1 Atari) are not coming to Canada. It's pretty disappointing.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 22, 2005
10480 posts
3003 upvotes
haushinka wrote: Not 100% sure but it was accurate enough to find me Pacman in Newmarket the other day. Other stores showed none available and 1111 Davis showed 2 Pacman. There were exactly 2 when I got there so I think it's somewhat accurate.
Interesting.

Where does it show how many are in stock?

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)