PC & Video Games

Arcade 1Up - Replica Arcade Machines (Preorder - $399)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2021 11:41 am
Sep 30, 2009
393 posts
118 upvotes
Mississauga
seadooxp30 wrote: I have done so many return and price match with my local Walmart and online.
To save myself time, I just buy it and return with old receipt...
That is just me
Yeah me too. But if it's out of stock and it's a boxing day sale I've had problems before. A built machine is going to be a pain for them.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3441 posts
802 upvotes
Toronto
for those that have done the PI mod on their unit - can you send a link to the LCD controller board that you bought ?

Thanks !
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2977 posts
14194 upvotes
Spoke to a sales associate today at Wal-Mart and said no more stock coming in and likely no price adjustment if it goes on clearance for $199.99.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2977 posts
14194 upvotes
If the price of a product drops after I buy it, can I get a refund for the difference?

Within 30 days (with receipt), if a customer has purchased an item from any Walmart store that is now offered at a lower Walmart price, the store will refund the difference of the price for the customer. Important: the refund excludes items that are on Clearance
Aug 7, 2008
447 posts
168 upvotes
seadooxp30 wrote: There is 2nd board that is naked as keyboard
Do you know what is it for???
No idea. ETA Prime recommended 2 different ones from amazon. This is the same as the second one he recommended.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
11084 posts
3629 upvotes
haushinka wrote: I ended up buying from Ebay. It'll take longer but I wasn't in a rush.

https://ibb.co/0tp2h4Q
Thanks for posting.. Will probably order also as soon as I secure at SF cab for 199. Already have a Pi to add on.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3997 posts
711 upvotes
Noticed walmart.ca has removed stock for all but centipede, I doubt they all sold overnight as last night there were close to 1,000 units of each online. I also noticed at my local store yesterday they have removed the majority of the floor stock and only have 3 units left out. I'm hoping they are removing stock to keep it for boxing day and not just removing stock so they don't have to sell at the lower sale price (which wouldn't make sense as they're the ones that decide if they want to put it on sale). Also hope this doesn't mean they have shipped the stock back and won't sell them anymore.
Mar 15, 2010
633 posts
141 upvotes
Richmond Hill
swales wrote: Noticed walmart.ca has removed stock for all but centipede, I doubt they all sold overnight as last night there were close to 1,000 units of each online. I also noticed at my local store yesterday they have removed the majority of the floor stock and only have 3 units left out. I'm hoping they are removing stock to keep it for boxing day and not just removing stock so they don't have to sell at the lower sale price (which wouldn't make sense as they're the ones that decide if they want to put it on sale). Also hope this doesn't mean they have shipped the stock back and won't sell them anymore.
Same in Richmond Hill. They removed or sold them all.
Not sure if they want to keep them for boxing day or not. Why not try to sell at full price before if they can...
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3997 posts
711 upvotes
seadooxp30 wrote: Same in Richmond Hill. They removed or sold them all.
Not sure if they want to keep them for boxing day or not. Why not try to sell at full price before if they can...
Well if it's in the flyer they will have to keep a couple but that tells me they have no intention of ordering any more stock if they are worried they will sell the couple of units they have. Online is a different story though, it's interesting that they took thousands offline. This isn't good news for us if true though because that will mean we probably won't see any of the next round cabinets that are too be released.
Aug 7, 2008
447 posts
168 upvotes
swales wrote: Well if it's in the flyer they will have to keep a couple but that tells me they have no intention of ordering any more stock if they are worried they will sell the couple of units they have. Online is a different story though, it's interesting that they took thousands offline. This isn't good news for us if true though because that will mean we probably won't see any of the next round cabinets that are too be released.
Interesting that they would do this before Christmas. I wonder if they had a ton of returns or if they're just saving stock for a boxing day clear out. Seems like an odd thing to do though regardless. Especially keeping Centipede in stock.
Mar 15, 2010
633 posts
141 upvotes
Richmond Hill
haushinka wrote: Interesting that they would do this before Christmas. I wonder if they had a ton of returns or if they're just saving stock for a boxing day clear out. Seems like an odd thing to do though regardless. Especially keeping Centipede in stock.
Something is happening for sure... They had almost 700 of SF online and now its big zero!!!
Aug 7, 2008
447 posts
168 upvotes
seadooxp30 wrote: Something is happening for sure... They had almost 700 of SF online and now its big zero!!!
Now we hold our breath and wait. I can't imagine that this doesn't somehow mean cheaper units. Unless they do just discontinue them and ship them all back to 1UP.
Sep 30, 2009
393 posts
118 upvotes
Mississauga
haushinka wrote: Now we hold our breath and wait. I can't imagine that this doesn't somehow mean cheaper units. Unless they do just discontinue them and ship them all back to 1UP.
I think your right. They must be deleting them. Why would they pull them before a sale. I've never seen that happen.
Aug 7, 2008
447 posts
168 upvotes
alphahunter wrote: I think your right. They must be deleting them. Why would they pull them before a sale. I've never seen that happen.
The only way I can see them taking them offline is if they're doing a Boxing Day sale and they're going to have a guaranteed amount per store but it doesn't feel like that is what this is. Especially with them still having Centipede in stock. This is odd.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20735 posts
4852 upvotes
Poormond Hill
alphahunter wrote: I think your right. They must be deleting them. Why would they pull them before a sale. I've never seen that happen.
What makes you think they are going on sale?
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Aug 7, 2008
447 posts
168 upvotes
Most are back in stock now.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3997 posts
711 upvotes
haushinka wrote: Most are back in stock now.
Weird, wonder what they're doing. PacMan still oos and they had over 900 last night