PC & Video Games

Arcade 1Up - Replica Arcade Machines (Preorder - $399)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2021 9:42 pm
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 22, 2005
11008 posts
3571 upvotes
Frustrating they still have no risers in stock or on-line. Nothing. Emailed Red Planet and no reply. Terrible customer service.

If I was 1up Arcade I would not be happy with the poor marketing effort by these guys and Walmart Canada. Piling them up in a corner and having no risers is a sure way to not sell any. People I show mine to (40 something year old guys - target market) had no idea these existed.

The inventory issues now are bizarre.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3997 posts
711 upvotes
kool1 wrote: Frustrating they still have no risers in stock or on-line.
It's very frustrating, but I don't think we'll see any show up if Walmart plans on clearing everything out.
Member
User avatar
Sep 30, 2009
390 posts
116 upvotes
Mississauga
haushinka wrote: Most are back in stock now.
Maybe web site maintenance or an inventory check. We are all just speculating 🤪
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 22, 2005
11008 posts
3571 upvotes
swales wrote: It's very frustrating, but I don't think we'll see any show up if Walmart plans on clearing everything out.
I won't buy anymore with no risers. Too small on their own. They better get more or I'm done.
Member
Aug 7, 2008
445 posts
168 upvotes
alphahunter wrote: Maybe web site maintenance or an inventory check. We are all just speculating 🤪
Of course. Speculation is what I do best!
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2324 posts
1208 upvotes
GTA
Don't know whats going to happen but:
SF 2 UPC# 815221026658
Says "Online Stock: 459"

This is what I got from the Hamilton area physical stores:

Code: Select all

Store #	Address													Price	Status
3037	Upper James Supercentre	675 Upper James St., Hamilton, ON, L9C 2Z5	2.0 km				288	OutOfStock
1154	County Fair (Hamilton) Store	499 Mohawk Rd. E., Hamilton, ON, L8V 4L7	3.3 km			399.96	Available
1121	Hamilton Centre Supercentre	1115 Barton Street E., Hamilton, ON, L8H 2V2	4.1 km			399.96	Available
1107	Waterdown Supercentre	90 Dundas Street East, Waterdown, ON, L9H 0C2	8.4 km				399.96	Available
3096	Stoney Creek Supercentre	510 Centennial Parkway North, Stoney Creek, ON, L8E 0G2	9.0 km		399.96	Available
3141	Burlington Supercentre	2065 Fairview St., Burlington, ON, L7R 0B4	10.7 km				349	OutOfStock
1042	Walmart Hamilton Mountain Supercentre	2190 Rymal Road East, Hamilton, ON, L0R 1P0	10.8 km		399.96	OutOfStock
3127	Ancaster Supercentre	1051 Garner Road West, Ancaster, ON, L9G 3K9	13.6 km				399.96	Available
3170	Burlington North Supercentre	4515 Dundas St. West, Burlington, ON, L7M 5B4	17.6 km			399.96	Available
3064	Oakville Supercentre	234 Hays Boulevard, Oakville, ON, L6H 6M4	28.5 km				399.96	Available
Last edited by lilmikey on Dec 17th, 2018 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Member
Aug 7, 2008
445 posts
168 upvotes
How do they all of a sudden have a 122 Asteroids in stock online? I can't remember what the number was before the change but it was like 13-14 or less wasn't it?
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3997 posts
711 upvotes
haushinka wrote: How do they all of a sudden have a 122 Asteroids in stock online? I can't remember what the number was before the change but it was like 13-14 or less wasn't it?
Ya it was 114 or something. It's like Pacman, there were 945 or something last night and now 0 and Rampage had 454 or something and then down to 4. These numbers have rarely changed in weeks so I doubt there was a huge rush on these from 11pm last night until this morning...lol
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2324 posts
1208 upvotes
GTA
swales wrote: Ya it was 114 or something. It's like Pacman, there were 945 or something last night and now 0 and Rampage had 454 or something and then down to 4. These numbers have rarely changed in weeks so I doubt there was a huge rush on these from 11pm last night until this morning...lol
Was Rampage the one that stopped working after level 30 and there was no fix as of yet?
Member
Aug 7, 2008
445 posts
168 upvotes
swales wrote: Ya it was 114 or something. It's like Pacman, there were 945 or something last night and now 0 and Rampage had 454 or something and then down to 4. These numbers have rarely changed in weeks so I doubt there was a huge rush on these from 11pm last night until this morning...lol
Unless that online system was wrong but it's doubtful because it picked up the 0 right away when they took them all offline.
Newbie
May 26, 2011
48 posts
12 upvotes
BRAMPTON
Could I purchase it now and if it did drop return it for the reduced price?
Sr. Member
Mar 15, 2010
631 posts
141 upvotes
Richmond Hill
lilmikey wrote: Don't know whats going to happen but:
SF 2 UPC# 815221026658
Says "Online Stock: 459"

This is what I got from the Hamilton area physical stores:

Code: Select all

Store #	Address													Price	Status
3037	Upper James Supercentre	675 Upper James St., Hamilton, ON, L9C 2Z5	2.0 km				288	OutOfStock
1154	County Fair (Hamilton) Store	499 Mohawk Rd. E., Hamilton, ON, L8V 4L7	3.3 km			399.96	Available
1121	Hamilton Centre Supercentre	1115 Barton Street E., Hamilton, ON, L8H 2V2	4.1 km			399.96	Available
1107	Waterdown Supercentre	90 Dundas Street East, Waterdown, ON, L9H 0C2	8.4 km				399.96	Available
3096	Stoney Creek Supercentre	510 Centennial Parkway North, Stoney Creek, ON, L8E 0G2	9.0 km		399.96	Available
3141	Burlington Supercentre	2065 Fairview St., Burlington, ON, L7R 0B4	10.7 km				349	OutOfStock
1042	Walmart Hamilton Mountain Supercentre	2190 Rymal Road East, Hamilton, ON, L0R 1P0	10.8 km		399.96	OutOfStock
3127	Ancaster Supercentre	1051 Garner Road West, Ancaster, ON, L9G 3K9	13.6 km				399.96	Available
3170	Burlington North Supercentre	4515 Dundas St. West, Burlington, ON, L7M 5B4	17.6 km			399.96	Available
3064	Oakville Supercentre	234 Hays Boulevard, Oakville, ON, L6H 6M4	28.5 km				399.96	Available
[/quote]

Yeah its back online and available to buy!!!
I wonder if it was just a glitch in their system
Sr. Member
Mar 15, 2010
631 posts
141 upvotes
Richmond Hill
So I called in on Friday for defective SF screen ( few marks on screen) that cant be cleaned.
Its not dead pixel… just defect
I got email that they are sending me one as replacement for free (fingers crossed) but it may take 4 to 6 weeks !
Oh well I can still play while I wait for replacement
Member
User avatar
Sep 30, 2009
390 posts
116 upvotes
Mississauga
seadooxp30 wrote: So I called in on Friday for defective SF screen ( few marks on screen) that cant be cleaned.
Its not dead pixel… just defect
I got email that they are sending me one as replacement for free (fingers crossed) but it may take 4 to 6 weeks !
Oh well I can still play while I wait for replacement
I wouldn't risk it. Buy another swap the part and return with old receipt.
Sr. Member
Mar 15, 2010
631 posts
141 upvotes
Richmond Hill
alphahunter wrote: I wouldn't risk it. Buy another swap the part and return with old receipt.
cant find any Walmart close to me with SF.
I don't mind buying it and swap the LCD in parking lot and return it
Member
User avatar
Sep 30, 2009
390 posts
116 upvotes
Mississauga
seadooxp30 wrote: cant find any Walmart close to me with SF.
I don't mind buying it and swap the LCD in parking lot and return it
SF has the highest quantities at all my WMs. Did you try stock checker?
Sr. Member
Mar 15, 2010
631 posts
141 upvotes
Richmond Hill
alphahunter wrote: SF has the highest quantities at all my WMs. Did you try stock checker?
Yes and have to drive to Vaughn from Richmond hill ...
Hopefully will be back in Richmond shill store

Top