PC & Video Games

Arcade 1Up - Replica Arcade Machines (Preorder - $399)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2021 11:41 am
May 13, 2012
401 posts
363 upvotes
Edmonton
kool1 wrote: WAP.. No way.

I make my own money. NAN- No Approval Needed.
447 posts
168 upvotes
uddinf wrote: They said the same thing to me about photos. I realized that their email system does not accept attached files (ie files attached by clicking the attach icon). The images have to be embedded in the message by dragging them into your compose message box. Not sure if this is what was happening in your situation.

Having said that, I got rejection for it being clearance item as well. Honestly I'm fine with $197. Not sure if I'll push further.
I've been attached my photos each time the same way. They have acknowledged it every other time. I think it's just a way of brushing you off and passing you on to the next csr.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
11093 posts
3629 upvotes
If anyone has an interest I have an extra SF for $197 with receipt. I tried to cancel when I got one for 175 but I just got a shipping notification.

Pick up Oakville. PM me.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3997 posts
711 upvotes
They're being very specific with the $175 rejection emails now, they mentioned the store by name, mentioned the price is a clearance price and that they don't match clearance pricing. Still sent another email :)
Jul 26, 2009
182 posts
17 upvotes
Sarnia, ON
They are trying to tell me the Quebec Store that’s selling for $197 is clearance that’s bull as many others have price matched that one no problem.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3997 posts
711 upvotes
TorturEd wrote: They are trying to tell me the Quebec Store that’s selling for $197 is clearance that’s bull as many others have price matched that one no problem.
Sounds like our PM days could be over and they're going to use the clearance excuse now. I had a feeling we would have more problems after it was posted in the hot deals section
Jul 26, 2009
182 posts
17 upvotes
Sarnia, ON
Not even just that now they are saying they can’t price match in stores prices only online through websites what a god damn joke
Apr 1, 2010
136 posts
27 upvotes
North York
QuickFingers wrote: The software part took longer because I was picking and choosing what emulators, ROMs and other cool features to add.
Could you please recommend the software part? I'm following your mod.
Oct 3, 2007
21 posts
3 upvotes
Yeah, I only sent them the receipt that shows for $175 for the price match and now they are asking for a photo as well.
May 31, 2008
118 posts
136 upvotes
Toronto
I just got another and had it price matched to the $197 price from Quebec stores because the picture does not say clearance so they accepted it.
Jul 26, 2009
182 posts
17 upvotes
Sarnia, ON
Was it for a street fighter one ? They denied me with the Quebec one but I sent another email as it’s not clearance like they tried to say.
Mar 3, 2004
309 posts
14 upvotes
I got mine in store a few days ago, and just went in to try to PM with $175 receipt, and the lady wouldn't budge, saying it's a store specific promotion (kinda true), and they need to see a Walmart-wide promotion in order to PM. I'll be content with my $250 price point, and see if it goes on Walmart-wide sale within 30 days. I had to buy it in store, so sucks to be me. PM seems much easier for online purchases.

Thanks to those who provide information, pictures, receipts, etc. You guys are awesome!
Last edited by yylover on Jan 2nd, 2019 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 31, 2008
118 posts
136 upvotes
Toronto
TorturEd wrote: Was it for a street fighter one ? They denied me with the Quebec one but I sent another email as it’s not clearance like they tried to say.
Yes it was for street fighter. I sent an email including the 2 pictures then called and gave the reference # I received from the confirmation email saying they received my question. I then told them to look at the pics I sent and that I wanted a price match.
Those who got a rejection email for $197 should just call and use your current reference number
Jul 26, 2009
182 posts
17 upvotes
Sarnia, ON
yellow98gt wrote: Yes it was for street fighter. I sent an email including the 2 pictures then called and gave the reference # I received from the confirmation email saying they received my question. I then told them to look at the pics I sent and that I wanted a price match.
Those who got a rejection email for $197 should just call and use your current reference number
Thank you I just did what you said and I finally got them to price match for the $197 :)
Apr 26, 2011
21 posts
11 upvotes
Winnipeg
After numerous emails sent, I finally got them to price match to $197.

Main response I've been getting was they do not price match a second time per unit. Some responses were encouraging me to return and repurchase the unit. Some of these reps are complete BS.

For anyone trying to price match a second time like myself ($329 -> $249 -> $197), don't give up and keep on trying.

Tips:
I always sent a fresh email after receiving a rejection email. Never replied back to an email.
I included a PDF of my receipt, discounted receipt and photos in store.
Just keep sending until you land the rep that puts it through.

Shout out to swales for the help and to the rest of the guys that share their receipts and pics with us all.

I probably won't try for the clearance price, I'm extremely content with the $197 price.
Mar 15, 2010
633 posts
141 upvotes
Richmond Hill
They denied my request for $175. 3 emails later still the same.
Oh well I'm happy with $197
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3997 posts
711 upvotes
Stores now back up to $399, I really don't understand Walmart's pricing mindset. These never sold at that price before and stores only sold out with a below $200 price point so why put them back up, why not just clear them out now.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
4381 posts
2582 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
swales wrote: Stores now back up to $399, I really don't understand Walmart's pricing mindset. These never sold at that price before and stores only sold out with a below $200 price point so why put them back up, why not just clear them out now.
It's like kijiji/craigslist, only need one sucker to overpay. :-)
😱