On clearance saw 3 at yorktech Markham
Images
  • IMG_20201226_092649.jpg
97 replies
Dec 18, 2005
976 posts
1062 upvotes
Montreal
Seen at Costco Anjou, as well. Forgot to post when I went on the 23rd.
Images
  • 20201221_155526.jpg
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
10099 posts
2737 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Now that they are selling essentials only, what's happening with all the other stuffs?
Put back on the pallets/plastic wrapped?
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2004
2812 posts
1049 upvotes
Daijoubu wrote: Now that they are selling essentials only, what's happening with all the other stuffs?
lol c’mon, let’s be serious here

And that’s a killer deal. That combo was still at full price at the other Costco’s where I saw them (Mississauga) even up to about 2 weeks ago. I’m not a big Pac Man fan, otherwise picking one up along with the stool at this price is a no brainer.
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
10099 posts
2737 upvotes
Montreal, QC
CensoredByRFD wrote: lol c’mon, let’s be serious here

And that’s a killer deal. That combo was still at full price at the other Costco’s where I saw them (Mississauga) even up to about 2 weeks ago. I’m not a big Pac Man fan, otherwise picking one up along with the stool at this price is a no brainer.
Not sure how it is in Ontario but in Quebec business that sells essentials may remain open only if they are selling essential items lol starting today
Dec 25, 2018
323 posts
670 upvotes
Daijoubu wrote: Not sure how it is in Ontario but in Quebec business that sells essentials may remain open only if they are selling essential items lol starting today
They really should do that here too in Ontario. Half assed lockdown
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
2098 posts
551 upvotes
stevepoint wrote: They really should do that here too in Ontario. Half assed lockdown
Wait in Ontario, stores like Costco and Walmart will sell everything still during lockdown or not grocery items? Can't find the answer.
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
1999 posts
605 upvotes
Toronto
Raimond wrote: Wait in Ontario, stores like Costco and Walmart will sell everything still during lockdown or not grocery items? Can't find the answer.
Yes.
Jan 26, 2018
941 posts
532 upvotes
Daijoubu wrote: Now that they are selling essentials only, what's happening with all the other stuffs?
Don't know about Costco nor Ontario side, but on Quebec side, i've been to Walmart this morning, and they blocked all non essential section with pallets of products wrapped with black plastic. For those can't be blocked they wrap them with paper. For home depot they have less non essential sections and they just cross the whole shelf with warning tape.
Last edited by keshan on Dec 26th, 2020 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2409 posts
1685 upvotes
Calgary
Raimond wrote: Wait in Ontario, stores like Costco and Walmart will sell everything still during lockdown or not grocery items? Can't find the answer.
Same in Alberta. All retail is still open here but significantly reduced capacity.
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
10099 posts
2737 upvotes
Montreal, QC
keshan wrote: Don't know about Costco nor Ontario side, but on Quebec side, i've been to Walmart this morning, and they blocked all non essential section with pallets of products wrapped with black plastic. For those can't be blocked they wrap them with paper. For home depot they have less non essential sections and they just cross the whole shelf with warning tape.
What's non-essential in HD? Electronics?
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2008
1542 posts
497 upvotes
Would love one, this deal is great. Immune compromised so can't really go searching. If anyone is out grabbing one near Richmond Hill and can grab one for me I would be eternally thankful!
Jan 26, 2018
941 posts
532 upvotes
Daijoubu wrote: What's non-essential in HD? Electronics?
They blocked all the stains, fridge, wash machine, I didn't go through all sections don't know the full list, but surprisingly the pressure washer section is still open.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3456 posts
806 upvotes
Toronto
damn would love one of these but am not able to get out today.

if anyone in Mississauga/Oakville/Burlington if willing to pick one up when they are out that would be much appreciated !
Apr 20, 2006
99 posts
81 upvotes
How busy are the Costco’s out in the GTA today?
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2004
2812 posts
1049 upvotes
Daijoubu wrote: Not sure how it is in Ontario but in Quebec business that sells essentials may remain open only if they are selling essential items lol starting today
Ford is our premier, so it should be mostly self-explanatory Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Dec 18, 2005
976 posts
1062 upvotes
Montreal
Also in Quebec. Went to a Provigo store that sells Joe Fresh clothes and has an electronics department. The electronics department was closed. The Joe's read blocked off. Even the makeup section in the pharmacy was wrapped in plastic.
Banned
Dec 3, 2020
74 posts
152 upvotes
Awesome. Love pac man(and tetris). Can't stand these new games. LOL
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
10099 posts
2737 upvotes
Montreal, QC
So I went to Costco in QC, aisles are blocked with pallets

HD had danger tapes
Mar 29, 2011
62 posts
59 upvotes
ottawa
Given you can play pacman for free on any computer, what is the allure of a miniature arcade game? I don't get it...