Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Arc'teryx Black Friday

Arc'teryx Black Friday

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2022 4:01 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
3540 posts
879 upvotes
Don't be nosey
I have the Cerium LT and layer it with the Beta SV when I go on extreme hikes. Never again do I see the 50-60% off sales like the good ol days.
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
2151 posts
3519 upvotes
Mrrfdxyz wrote: Meeh. Sportcheck arcteryx was %70 off
SonyCanWoes wrote: Not to mention 70% is nonsense. The only items they had with near that steep of a discount were clearance phantom stock in one size and colour, and if they existed, were 5+ years old and hidden in some back room where they would never be able to find it for you if you wanted to purchase it. The good sports teams discount everybody loved was 47% for Triangle CC and 46% for non. Many of their items were 2+ years old past season though, not like the current season stuff you'd get from this sale.
Mrrfdxyz wrote: I bought 3 cerium lt for like 140-160 like 3 years ago. Around 65 to 68% off actually. Since regular price is 450. Just search here in RFD.
Mrrfdxyz wrote: Cerium Lt hooded jacket. Regular is 450.
Paid 259+ tax. So it's like 44% off. Used my 200$ gift card that I got 20% off as well last year
Mrrfdxyz wrote: Do they allow price adjust. That's supposed to be the price I should get 220$. I was charger 270 because of vip pricing. It went up. I noticed it's 220 and I thought I'm imagining stuff.
Mrrfdxyz wrote: It applies but the discount is better without the vip code. $450 arcteryx cerium Lt -$315 clearance price with 30% off= $220ish.
Vip discount around $260
So I didn't use vip discount because jacket extra discount of 30% off is better
You got a Cerium LT when they were on clearance and after Sportchek/Atmosphere had already stopped getting new inventory of Arc'teryx and were getting rid of all available stock. You got it for $260 or $270, which is 40-42% off and used a $200 gift card that you paid for (btw somebody once got gifted an Arc'teryx item purchased from Arc'teryx, so apparently they got 100% off, even better than Sportchek). You then saw a thread where one location had only gold and burgundy on sale for less that you paid and either price adjusted your original purchase or purchased another one for $220.48, which is 51%.

You are using the above to claim this sale is "meh" and misleading people to think SC sales were 70% off when your own very specific situation doesn't even seem to have been 70% off. SC sales were more under 50% off and for reasons such as inventory, manufacture date/item version, and timing - can't really be compared to a sale like this as an apples to apples comparison.

Back to the 70% off claim, if you really did get them for 70% off 3 years ago, meaning during the above more recent examples you decided to pay more, you can post the threads you're referring to. I did a search like you suggested but came up with nothing, but I only searched titles and the results on here often don't even show correct matches. From the gold and burgundy thread quoted above, one member got it for around that but only because the cashier screwed up by doing incorrect math, and that didn't seem to have been the case for you.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
2776 posts
1995 upvotes
SonyCanWoes wrote: You got a Cerium LT when they were on clearance and after Sportchek/Atmosphere had already stopped getting new inventory of Arc'teryx and were getting rid of all available stock. You got it for $260 or $270, which is 40-42% off and used a $200 gift card that you paid for (btw somebody once got gifted an Arc'teryx item purchased from Arc'teryx, so apparently they got 100% off, even better than Sportchek). You then saw a thread where one location had only gold and burgundy on sale for less that you paid and either price adjusted your original purchase or purchased another one for $220.48, which is 51%.

You are using the above to claim this sale is "meh" and misleading people to think SC sales were 70% off when your own very specific situation doesn't even seem to have been 70% off. SC sales were more under 50% off and for reasons such as inventory, manufacture date/item version, and timing - can't really be compared to a sale like this as an apples to apples comparison.

Back to the 70% off claim, if you really did get them for 70% off 3 years ago, meaning during the above more recent examples you decided to pay more, you can post the threads you're referring to. I did a search like you suggested but came up with nothing, but I only searched titles and the results on here often don't even show correct matches. From the gold and burgundy thread quoted above, one member got it for around that but only because the cashier screwed up by doing incorrect math, and that didn't seem to have been the case for you.
No I dint pay more. What are you talking about. Lol. And no the cashier didn't screw up for my 60-68% off-- and yeah it's with discounted gift cards.
Color was mens light blue, women black and mens phantasm
Jun 9, 2020
125 posts
49 upvotes
why is this stuff so popular but so expensive lol. when does this stuff get to 40 percent off or higher. 20 percent is very weak
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
2151 posts
3519 upvotes
Mrrfdxyz wrote: No I dint pay more. What are you talking about. Lol. And no the cashier didn't screw up for my 60-68% off-- and yeah it's with discounted gift cards.
Color was mens light blue, women black and mens phantasm
The only posts of yours that talked about Cerium LT from SC were the ones I quoted above, and your discount was not 70% off but around 50% off. You claimed you got them at 70% off. You told another member to look for the threads about this. I looked and couldn't find any about Cerium LT from SC for 70% off. You also used one or more GCs.

So thus far it seems as if your claim of SC being 70% off for Arc'teryx is factoring in your use of GCs, which would make as much sense as saying since you got Arc'teryx as a gift from SC, "SC has Arc'teryx at 100% off".

So if this is incorrect and there really were Cerium LTs for 70% off without needing to use GCs to make them 70% off, can you provide links to the threads that you said exist?
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2004
1745 posts
1045 upvotes
SonyCanWoes wrote: The only posts of yours that talked about Cerium LT from SC were the ones I quoted above, and your discount was not 70% off but around 50% off. You claimed you got them at 70% off. You told another member to look for the threads about this. I looked and couldn't find any about Cerium LT from SC for 70% off. You also used one or more GCs.

So thus far it seems as if your claim of SC being 70% off for Arc'teryx is factoring in your use of GCs, which would make as much sense as saying since you got Arc'teryx as a gift from SC, "SC has Arc'teryx at 100% off".

So if this is incorrect and there really were Cerium LTs for 70% off without needing to use GCs to make them 70% off, can you provide links to the threads that you said exist?
Stop wasting your time. It was probably 50% off and he got gift cards for 20% off. Eureka! 50%+20%=70%!!
Jul 6, 2008
241 posts
143 upvotes
SonyCanWoes wrote: The only posts of yours that talked about Cerium LT from SC were the ones I quoted above, and your discount was not 70% off but around 50% off. You claimed you got them at 70% off. You told another member to look for the threads about this. I looked and couldn't find any about Cerium LT from SC for 70% off. You also used one or more GCs.

I can confirm this sale happened. It was around Jan/Feb of this year. It was on the Sportcheck website. It must of been random stuff someone had found in a closet somewhere. The items I got were brand new, but the tags were dusty lol. Additionally, they didn't have many mens items. It was mostly womens and sizes were all over the place.

My general rule of thumb is if you want a certain piece and it's the colour you want, 20-25% off is a great deal. Anything about 30% off and you'd have to settle for a colour that's not really your first choice.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
1371 posts
44 upvotes
Woodstock
nfnx wrote: Check Sail, they have 10% ebates. I stacked that w/ the 20% off on their site.
Yeah that works as well, though they carry limited colours similar to MEC. So if you want a specific colour, then you don't have that option.
Nov 25, 2021
24 posts
3 upvotes
Where is it exactly? I couldn’t find it anywhere on sportcheck website.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
2151 posts
3519 upvotes
lovejones11 wrote: I can confirm this sale happened. It was around Jan/Feb of this year. It was on the Sportcheck website. It must of been random stuff someone had found in a closet somewhere. The items I got were brand new, but the tags were dusty lol. Additionally, they didn't have many mens items. It was mostly womens and sizes were all over the place.
By "this sale" you mean a 70% off sale? For sure I've seen product pages long after they stopped getting new inventory with discounts >50% off, including 70% (can't even add to cart and checkout though), but you're talking about this year and his post said 3 years ago. When SC wasn't trying to clear out all Arc'teryx inventory, their sale prices were not close to that, and you couldn't just order or purchase in store, a bunch of Cerium LTs at 70% off.

edit: you're probably talking about this:

sport-chek-arcteryx-jackets-least-50-of ... e-2435467/

I saw this thread when it was live. A handful of very specific items only, no men's Cerium LT hoodys, in very limited sizes and colours. What he was referring to is most likely the two threads where I quoted him from, not this one.
lovejones11 wrote: My general rule of thumb is if you want a certain piece and it's the colour you want, 20-25% off is a great deal. Anything about 30% off and you'd have to settle for a colour that's not really your first choice.
From what I've seen, popular colours such as black and blue, in popular sizes (XS, S, M), are still often available during higher discount levels at 40%-50% too.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
2776 posts
1995 upvotes
SonyCanWoes wrote: By "this sale" you mean a 70% off sale? For sure I've seen product pages long after they stopped getting new inventory with discounts >50% off, including 70% (can't even add to cart and checkout though), but you're talking about this year and his post said 3 years ago. When SC wasn't trying to clear out all Arc'teryx inventory, their sale prices were not close to that, and you couldn't just order or purchase in store, a bunch of Cerium LTs at 70% off.

I saw this thread when it was live. A handful of very specific items only, no men's Cerium LT hoodys, in very limited sizes and colours. What he was referring to is most likely the two threads where I quoted him from, not this one.

From what I've seen, popular colours such as black and blue, in popular sizes (XS, S, M), are still often available during higher discount levels at 40%-50% too.
3 or 4 years ago. I can't remember the exact date. And yes, like I mentioned 20%off gift card+ instore sale makes is 65-68% off.. Just trust me it happens. I gave away the 2 as a gift because it's so cheap
Jul 6, 2008
241 posts
143 upvotes
SonyCanWoes wrote: By "this sale" you mean a 70% off sale? For sure I've seen product pages long after they stopped getting new inventory with discounts >50% off, including 70% (can't even add to cart and checkout though), but you're talking about this year and his post said 3 years ago. When SC wasn't trying to clear out all Arc'teryx inventory, their sale prices were not close to that, and you couldn't just order or purchase in store, a bunch of Cerium LTs at 70% off.

I have no idea what sale he's talking about. That Sportchek clearance is the only one I recall that had a high % off.
Jan 27, 2007
221 posts
60 upvotes
Edmonton
Got a radsten jacket (not the parka) from Edmonton arcteryx "outlet" in West Edmonton mall for only $490-20%=$392+GST, MSRP was $700!

Online is $560-20% so in store is cheaper.

Edmonton arcteryx only carrying outlet items right now.
Feb 17, 2019
30 posts
12 upvotes
Attempted to check out just now, Credit card got pending charge but Arcteryx website said error without no confirmation email. What should I do
Nov 1, 2016
682 posts
603 upvotes
The Arcteryx store at Yorkdale Mall has excellent prices for shoes atleast . I bought Men's Norvan LD 2 GTX Shoes for $135 +tax. No other website or store has such a good price for these shoes. The minimum is $180+tax for them.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
steven80 wrote: Priced out? bahahahaha

I struck many nerves, sorry about that, but just telling how it is with Arc'Teryx.

HH fans were the same...
So do you think this is a good deal or not?
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
heero78 wrote: A Canadian (at least HQ is based in Canada) company but we only get 20% discount.............compared to 25% on US site?
Feels bad man :(
I’m considering moving to the US to take advantage of a better sale.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)