25% off Atom LT Hoody: light grey, green, orange

Deal Link:
Price:
240$
Savings:
25%
Retailer:
Arcteryx Outlet
Atom LT hoody in stock and in regular colors for once! They’ve also added a bunch of other jackets and hoodies to their outlet section.

As of now, the Atom LT Hoody is available in:
Light grey: M L XL XXL
Green: XS S M L XL XXL
Orange: XS S M L XL XXL

Let’s see how long this lasts lol
68 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 16, 2011
5248 posts
7739 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Site looks buggy

Get "You currently have no items in your shopping cart" after adding items.
Feb 1, 2016
36 posts
25 upvotes
Goonish wrote: I’m seeing $320?
Try turning off adblock and refreshing the page
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2007
2447 posts
1559 upvotes
bt9Mew wrote: Try turning off adblock and refreshing the page
This basically did it for me. Brave on iOS doesn’t play well with that site. Safari is fine.

Tempted to get another one a size smaller so it fits well with a t-shirt underneath but the colours are underwhelming and inflation has driven the price of this up over the years…
Jan 25, 2006
314 posts
202 upvotes
Nikhilvoid wrote: Site looks buggy

Get "You currently have no items in your shopping cart" after adding items.
same. lol. site doesn't look buggy - site is buggy.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
1187 posts
443 upvotes
I own 3 Atoms. The first I purchased (hoodless) has been worn nearly daily for 6 years, cycling to work, lazing on the sofa, mid layer, etc etc.
It’s held up remarkably well and shows no sign of failing anytime soon. Quality stuff.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
2433 posts
1408 upvotes
Toronto
RobbieG wrote: I own 3 Atoms. The first I purchased (hoodless) has been worn nearly daily for 6 years, cycling to work, lazing on the sofa, mid layer, etc etc.
It’s held up remarkably well and shows no sign of failing anytime soon. Quality stuff.
How often do you wash it?
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
1187 posts
443 upvotes
generaltao99 wrote: How often do you wash it?
Every other week with darks. Goes in a laundry bag and we use gentle detergent. Hung to dry.
Apr 21, 2017
24 posts
15 upvotes
Thanks OP! Copped a medium in the “Solitude” color.
Nov 6, 2015
256 posts
268 upvotes
Toronto, ON
oh darn, I purchased a small in the conifer colour and after looking at the measurements an XS would fit better based on measurements... website says we can't cancel the order once placed Disappointed But Relieved Face

Edit: it fits just fine :D, I'm 5'7, 140lbs and a small fits, although if I wanted a slimmer fit, I could order the XS, but with a small, I can wear a light down uniqlo jacket underneath and feel pretty warm around 4 - 0 degrees.
Last edited by deliciouscesar on Dec 21st, 2022 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 6, 2008
203 posts
94 upvotes
RobbieG wrote: Every other week with darks. Goes in a laundry bag and we use gentle detergent. Hung to dry.
Hanging to dry clumps and damages the insulation.

You should be tumble drying it.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2019
1101 posts
802 upvotes
Brampton
how is the fit ? do we need to size down ?
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
1187 posts
443 upvotes
lovejones11 wrote: Hanging to dry clumps and damages the insulation.

You should be tumble drying it.
Synthetic insulation doesn't clump. No issues 6 (nearly 7) years in. Whatever I'm doing is working just fine.
Last edited by RobbieG on Dec 8th, 2022 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2008
1192 posts
619 upvotes
Vancouver
RobbieG wrote: I own 3 Atoms. The first I purchased (hoodless) has been worn nearly daily for 6 years, cycling to work, lazing on the sofa, mid layer, etc etc.
I do question the new material. I have had 3 Atoms from 2013-2018, excellent quality and durability. I've had 2 and now 3 from 2019 onwards; there was some kind of change in material that causes piling and a lot of it, not even anywhere it sees heavy use. The ones i wore for 5 years looked newer than one (2019-present) after one year. I have sent for warranty, got 40% off. So i got a replacement this month.

I do love the jacket, but i think its clear there has been quality issues with this recent rendition.
Aug 12, 2022
36 posts
17 upvotes
Why didn't you buy it with 30% off on Black Friday?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)