Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Aritzia

$75 - Aritzia Super World™ The Super Lite Men's packable goose-down puffer (Save $75)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 31st, 2023 8:07 am
[OP]
Aug 4, 2017
42 posts
575 upvotes
Toronto

[Aritzia] $75 - Aritzia Super World™ The Super Lite Men's packable goose-down puffer (Save $75)

Many colors and sizes available.

Packable and warm to 0°C / 32°F
850 fill power goose down - Content: 100% nylon; Fill: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers

This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.

Engineered to deliver warmth to 0°C / 32° F, The Super Lite Men's packs down into its own exterior pocket for on-the-go insulation. It’s made with Lite Shine — technical, water-repellent fabric. This version is featherweight, wind resistant and has a pearlescent finish with a soft feel.

Free shipping over $50 when you sign in
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date

EDIT 1:
- Price dropped further from $90 to $75
- It's now FINAL SALE

EDIT 2:
- Free shipping should apply if you're logged in
- If you call to order and say you're hesitant on the size, they should be able to create a ticket to allow you to return if you change your mind
Last edited by fmortada on Jan 6th, 2023 5:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
344 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
1889 posts
3252 upvotes
They should have just included the entire product description because there's still space available Face With Tears Of Joy

Aug 31, 2010
280 posts
496 upvotes
I just got educated today that Aritzia sells men's clothing...
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2004
1627 posts
748 upvotes
JACliffe wrote: Only to 0°C?
Some people have different jackets depending on temperature. Don't you find it odd when people wear their Canada Goose jackets with shorts?

Add a dead bird sticker and you have a budget Arcteryx jacket.
Oct 24, 2019
948 posts
1775 upvotes
Edmonton
Mystix wrote: Don't you find it odd when people wear their Canada Goose jackets with shorts?
No, because they can no longer afford full length pants.
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2019
2416 posts
12448 upvotes
Idk how people can wear those garbage bag looking jackets
Apr 20, 2021
491 posts
694 upvotes
Mystix wrote: Some people have different jackets depending on temperature. Don't you find it odd when people wear their Canada Goose jackets with shorts?

Arcteryx makes a 0C goose down puffer jacket?
Nov 23, 2018
241 posts
496 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Looks good. Too bad we can't return it if we don't like it,
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2016
1019 posts
3348 upvotes
Thanks OP. Not buying this, but $90 for a 850 FP + RDS down jacket is very good.
Spiritualx wrote: Idk how people can wear those garbage bag looking jackets
Get a colour other than black if it bothers you. How have you made it this far in life without any problem solving skills?
Oct 11, 2006
247 posts
501 upvotes
Mystix wrote: Some people have different jackets depending on temperature. Don't you find it odd when people wear their Canada Goose jackets with shorts?

I was just thinking that! Maybe AliExpress has an iron on patch?? This looks almost identical to a dead bird puffer recently posted on RFD for 3x price. Color selection on the Aritzia option is WAY better though.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1608 posts
1191 upvotes
Very good deal, time to replace my over worn Uniqlo 750 fill I purchased for the same price a few years ago.
Apr 24, 2012
225 posts
195 upvotes
Markham, ON
Ordered last week, still waiting for it to be shipped.

If you like Uniqlo's Ultra Light Down, its also on sale. Aritzia does a deeper discount.
Sep 23, 2005
424 posts
258 upvotes
Toronto
"Returns
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return"

Since I don't know my size and can't get a refund, I'm out.
Nov 22, 2019
840 posts
630 upvotes
lostinpangea wrote: "Returns
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return"

Since I don't know my size and can't get a refund, I'm out.
Same. Might have to check if its available in stores.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
9417 posts
4562 upvotes
Toronto
I didn't even know Aritzia sold men's clothing; I thought that's why they acquired Reigning Champ.
May 10, 2016
564 posts
945 upvotes
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date

I find these to fit large, so I had to size down.
It's in the OP.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)