• Nov 14th, 2019 7:51 pm
Tags:
May 21, 2007
240 posts
308 upvotes
Quebec
nicknameless82 wrote:
Feb 28th, 2019 1:31 pm
If you want to skip out on the Arizer Air, you can get the solo II for around ~180 tax in, depending where you are if you use the discount code.
Thanks! Wasn't aware of the discount code. $159.37 + tax is a really good price.
This is the way.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 17, 2012
2299 posts
1026 upvotes
ontario
MikeAK wrote:
Feb 28th, 2019 2:12 pm
I agree with you but an easy fix with a $10 black pipe replacement. This is what I did and now mine looks like a normal vape when in public.
true RFDer will use electrical / hockey tape!
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2007
1140 posts
276 upvotes
esoxhntr wrote:
Feb 28th, 2019 2:15 pm
true RFDer will use electrical / hockey tape!
Haha. Nah. Not in this situation. These things get gunky pretty quickly and often need an iso bath. You'd end up spending way more in tape replacement costs than a simple $10 black pipe.
May 8, 2015
132 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nicknameless82 wrote:
If you want to skip out on the Arizer Air, you can get the solo II for around ~180 tax in, depending where you are if you use the discount code.
Edit: Just noticed that you're on another website. Thanks! Been eyeing something like this for a while now, finally pulled the trigger.
Last edited by Anarchaotic on Feb 28th, 2019 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 20, 2003
129 posts
5 upvotes
Finish Line
Not recommended as you use iso to clean the stems. Tape will get messy if you dip in iso, as well, you have to then constantly remove & apply tape.
Nov 6, 2016
851 posts
820 upvotes
Arizer one of the best and they are Canadian. I have the solo 2 and can't say enough good things about it.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2004
1402 posts
387 upvotes
We have Solo 2 and the air and they are the best.
Sep 9, 2008
262 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
got air2 for bf last year
prety good investment
all your staples coupons are belong to us
Nov 27, 2012
29 posts
40 upvotes
Montreal
nicknameless82 wrote:
Just to follow up, ordered and got it the next day, every perfect as expected. Discreet packaging.
Apr 19, 2012
25 posts
4 upvotes
OTTAWA
fsilva wrote:
Feb 28th, 2019 1:26 pm
Canadian product = Cheap replacement parts.
This...and their customer support is second to none! I have 2 of their vapes and anytime I had any little problem, they came through for me in a really short period. When they couldn't help me with a problem (on a 5 year old vape - well past the warranty) they gave me a great discount on a new one.

Combine all that with quality of their vapes, anyone on the fence should do it, you won't be disappointed.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2010
1634 posts
511 upvotes
Alpha Centauri
Love the Solo 2. You can digitally tune in 157c for maximum THC release.
My old Solo 1 can release the THC starting at 185c, so not as precise and great as the Solo 2, but still good at knocking you off your feet if you're a noob or returning from a tolerance reset.
Nov 28, 2013
89 posts
90 upvotes
Nothing beats combustion.

Good device. The glass stem makes this the best tasting vape. You can use the solo "bent-straw" stem for a better experience. It limits odours. Really well-built as mine has lasted maybe 3-4 years and still works.

It's just not practical for regular use. No vapes are. Too much maintenance. You need to clean this thing every 4-5 uses. You need to use screens or else you will get herb in your mouth and that distracts from any relief/sensation you're trying to achieve. And those screens need changing every 4-5 uses as well. A fast, somewhat thorough cleaning will be around 10-15mins. It's not as easy as "dumping it into some iso," if you're looking for good flavor.

It doesn't matter how long you "sip" this thing, one bowl is the equivalent of 2-3 draws of a rolled spliff. There's a steep learning curve. You need to get the temperature of the oven just right and keep adjusting it throughout your session. It seems like a straightforward device, but there are too many things to monitor to actually enjoy it.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
1048 posts
851 upvotes
LiftedMind wrote:
Mar 1st, 2019 10:54 am
Nothing beats combustion.

Good device. The glass stem makes this the best tasting vape. You can use the solo "bent-straw" stem for a better experience. It limits odours. Really well-built as mine has lasted maybe 3-4 years and still works.

It's just not practical for regular use. No vapes are. Too much maintenance. You need to clean this thing every 4-5 uses. You need to use screens or else you will get herb in your mouth and that distracts from any relief/sensation you're trying to achieve. And those screens need changing every 4-5 uses as well. A fast, somewhat thorough cleaning will be around 10-15mins. It's not as easy as "dumping it into some iso," if you're looking for good flavor.

It doesn't matter how long you "sip" this thing, one bowl is the equivalent of 2-3 draws of a rolled spliff. There's a steep learning curve. You need to get the temperature of the oven just right and keep adjusting it throughout your session. It seems like a straightforward device, but there are too many things to monitor to actually enjoy it.
I find that I use way less product when I am using a vape plus your lungs will thank you for it later.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
1218 posts
100 upvotes
cannot recommend arizer products enough. Have both the solo and air - would buy again in a heartbeat
Nov 24, 2012
96 posts
14 upvotes
REGINA
Does anybody know how the coupon is supposed to work? I'm trying 'SLYNG" but the site is saying the coupon doesn't exist.