Hot Deals

[Arizer] Arizer vaporizers (various up to 50% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 21st, 2021 3:35 pm
[OP]
Nov 17, 2012
145 posts
220 upvotes
Whitby, ON

Arizer vaporizers (various up to 50% off)

Deal Link:
Savings:
up to 50%
Retailer:
Arizer
Spring sale up to 50% off.

Not a deal for everyone and I am not sure when it ends.

Solid dry herb vaporizers sold by a Canadian company located in Waterloo, ON. They also have amazing customer service if you ever run into any issues.

I have an Air (my first vaporizer) and a V-tower and both are great and incredibly well built with glass parts which really improves the taste (I mainly use my Dynavap now though with a home built induction heater but that is a whole other discussion).

The air is still my favorite to use with a water tool (love my old D20 bubbler) using the bong attachment.
144 replies
Mar 24, 2015
385 posts
231 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
I use both the ArGo and the Extreme Q. Aside from the battery issues I'm currently having on the ArGo after 2 years (and the battery is replaceable, just haven't gotten around to it yet), both of these devices have been amazing. I had one problem with the Extreme Q when I got it, that the temperature readout was off. It still worked if you bumped the temp another 10 degrees, but I like things to work. Contacted Arizer, shipped it for free to their facility, they had it fixed in 24 hours and sent back out, and packaged it up with new screens and accessories just for the hell of it. Great company.
May 3, 2018
37 posts
19 upvotes
Solid deal! I still have my original Air from over 8 years ago and it’s been a rock. No issues at all. Thanks OP.
Jan 13, 2019
220 posts
372 upvotes
Thanks OP

Anyone have any insight on Argo vs Solo vs Air? All around the same price.

If anyone is looking for a desktop vape, I have the extreme Q and it's fantastic especially with the DDave mod for groups or elbow packs for solo use. Got it for around $150 from a post here maybe 6 months ago, but would buy it at this price too. Like a volcano lite for 30% of the price.
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
20097 posts
5527 upvotes
Good Morning
mybadreligon wrote: Thanks OP

Anyone have any insight on Argo vs Solo vs Air? All around the same price.

If anyone is looking for a desktop vape, I have the extreme Q and it's fantastic especially with the DDave mod for groups or elbow packs for solo use. Got it for around $150 from a post here maybe 6 months ago, but would buy it at this price too. Like a volcano lite for 30% of the price.
I have a Solo for home use for almost 8 years. Works well, only really need to replace the glass tubes when they accidentally roll off the table lol.

I've owned an Air 2 for 3 years as a portable unit, and it's 80% as good, the glass experience is as good but obviously the pipe is smaller. But it's super portable, has rechargable batteries and chargers with microusb, and I bought a 3d printed case for storage.

Can't go wrong with either.
Images
  • upload.jpg
Apr 19, 2012
45 posts
20 upvotes
OTTAWA
I agree, amazing products and company - AND Canadian! Tried lots of others and always come back to my tried and true Arizer stuff. I've been using my Tower for almost 10 years and my original Solo for about 7.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2450 posts
913 upvotes
North York
I have a solo and an air and was not satisfied with their vapour production and found them a nuisance to use.

I got a mighty and regret trying to cheap out on arizer deals. It's far superior in vapour production and usability. Was deals on last 420...

I do think the desktop arizers are good value though as volcano knockoffs.
Aug 30, 2015
788 posts
539 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
I have a POTV One. Will I benefit com a Solo at all or they are too similar in quality?

Does the Solo have dosing capsules?
Apr 3, 2010
162 posts
53 upvotes
Milton
Air 2 and Extreme Q are great. No issues.

Edit: Actually, the only 'issues' are my clumsy ass and dropping the glass pieces lol broke 2.
Dec 13, 2013
46 posts
47 upvotes
Ottawa
I have owned my Arizer Solo II for a few years now. I use it every other day, fantastic product. For those looking for a high quality vaporizer, look no further.
Mar 28, 2019
103 posts
192 upvotes
coriolis wrote: I have a Solo for home use for almost 8 years. Works well, only really need to replace the glass tubes when they accidentally roll off the table lol.

I've owned an Air 2 for 3 years as a portable unit, and it's 80% as good, the glass experience is as good but obviously the pipe is smaller. But it's super portable, has rechargable batteries and chargers with microusb, and I bought a 3d printed case for storage.

Can't go wrong with either.

Wicked where is the case from?
Feb 2, 2015
463 posts
708 upvotes
Calgary, AB
pca1987 wrote: I have a POTV One. Will I benefit com a Solo at all or they are too similar in quality?

Does the Solo have dosing capsules?
I have the POTV one as well and use the Air II as a backup. POTV pros: dosing capsule, smoother airflow and cloud. Arizer pros: Replaceable 18650 battery, can be used while charging. No capsule but the glass tubes on the Arizer you can press it into the chamber of the stem and it works well. I like both but the POTV one a bit more due to the smooth draw
Last edited by ajdeals on Apr 9th, 2021 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
1292 posts
1472 upvotes
I own a Solo II and a solo I. Probably for about a decade.

Fantastic vapes, great flavor/air flow. Anecdotally it's regarded as one of the best portable vapes. You can't go wrong.

I wanted to try something new so I'll be getting the recently announced Healthy Rips Rogue.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2007
1605 posts
616 upvotes
First, great products.

Second, this “sale” really overstated the savings. The reg price on the site is BS. The solo 2 has been $200 forever, so the savings are like $10, not $100+. Similar story with the air and Argo, true savings are $5-$15. (Argo is usually $195, air 2 is usually $180)

Since someone asked above I can give a quick rundown of the takeaways when I was shopping last year.

Solo 1/2: biggest battery, lasts the longest (unless you want to swap batteries in the other models). Allegedly has the best smoking experience, but I havent tried the others to compare. This isn’t really portable, unless you want to carry around a kit with the pieces like a crackhead. Also very easy to clean. Buy this if you want a best smoking experience and will primarily use it at home.

Argo: very portable, interesting design where the glass pipe actually goes almost fully into the device. The top has a mechanism to protect the pipe until you need it, then protects it again. It’s like the size of a deck of cards, so you can slip in your pocket if you’re going for a walk. Smoking experience is supposed to be good, but not as good as the solo. Battery is much smaller, like 1/3 of the capacity, but you can buy extra and swap out as needed. Also since the glass tube goes deep into the device, so it may be tougher to clean than the solo. Buy this if you’re usually taking your vape out and about.

Air 1/2: I’m not why this exists. Just as inconvenient to transport as the solo, and the inconvenience of the Argo (smaller battery). Maybe get this if you WANT to swap batteries.

I went with the solo 2 and am very happy with it since I just use it at home. Between the solo 1 and 2 they allegedly improved the vapour path, and doubled the battery life, up to you if you think that’s worth the extra ~$60.