Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Arizer

Arizer vaporizers (various up to 50% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 15th, 2022 6:55 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
2057 posts
885 upvotes
Bought a Solo 2 from TVapes for about the same price as the Arizer "sale" price. They even threw in a quality all metal grinder at no charge, so better deal in my opinion.
Aug 26, 2014
82 posts
243 upvotes
Windsor, ON
dumb question.

Do any of these work with 510 thread cartridges or are these for dry herb only?
Deal Addict
May 13, 2015
1426 posts
1989 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
comboking wrote: dumb question.

Do any of these work with 510 thread cartridges or are these for dry herb only?
not for cartridges... just dry herb.
Jul 11, 2017
960 posts
1279 upvotes
Ringzz wrote: Not to detail the thread but I've been looking for a new vape myself, and the Healthy Rips Rogue sure sounds tempting!
Any idea how the shipping to Canada is going to work? Do they ship to Canada?
May 3rd is the official launch date. I imagine it will be available in Canada not long after. Shoot an email to POTV. ca and ask when they will have it available for sale.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
2057 posts
885 upvotes
MisterTeee wrote: Solo 2 versus the Mighty. Decisions decisions
The main reason I chose the Solo 2 over the Mighty was the mouthpiece. When it comes to the high heat these mouthpieces are subject to, I'll take the Solo 2 glass mouthpiece over any plastic mouthpiece. The Mighty's mouthpiece breaks down over time due to the heat and who knows what types of chemicals leach out of it and into your lungs. Not to mention the Solo 2 is awesome and costs about half the price.
Nov 17, 2012
221 posts
313 upvotes
Whitby, ON
o0vL wrote: Wait until 420 for possibly more discounts. Only 11 days away
I may not be correct but I think the one year was when they bundled the original air for free with any other vape purchased. That was when I bought my V-tower and sold the air on Kijiji for $100.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9850 posts
7804 upvotes
Toronto
My Solo from 2014 still going strong to this day. Well worth getting an Arizer for any price with how much longer your bud will last for
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
Have had a Solo I for many years. Works well enough, though battery drains faster now. Don't see a reason to upgrade for now. But is Solo II an upgrade in terms of battery and flavour?
For Sale:
Jun 10, 2008
14 posts
4 upvotes
I had a magic flight (loved it), now currently use a air (even better)

Anyone comment moving from an air to a solo2? I don’t care so much about physical size anymore.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
blakjak wrote: The main reason I chose the Solo 2 over the Mighty was the mouthpiece. When it comes to the high heat these mouthpieces are subject to, I'll take the Solo 2 glass mouthpiece over any plastic mouthpiece. The Mighty's mouthpiece breaks down over time due to the heat and who knows what types of chemicals leach out of it and into your lungs. Not to mention the Solo 2 is awesome and costs about half the price.
yeah but users who compared the two will tell you that for flavour and clouds, the solo just can't compete with the mighty. Also, Storz and Bickel uses a special type of plastic that's medically approved in the EU, which has very stringent health protocols. If something as widely used as the Mighty was causing any type of lung damage, we'd certainly hear it by now, unless it were a slow, sub-clinical type of effect.
Last edited by thelasthunter on Apr 9th, 2021 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Sale:
Nov 6, 2016
318 posts
218 upvotes
Is there a big difference between the Air vs the Air 2?
Penalty Box
Jul 6, 2018
1044 posts
1990 upvotes
Hi. What would you recommend for a newbie? Like once every few months use. Hate how burning/smoking hurts my lungs afterwards.
Aug 5, 2008
808 posts
602 upvotes
thelasthunter wrote: yeah but users who compared the two will tell you that for flavour and clouds, the solo just can't compete with the mighty. Also, Storz and Bickel uses a special type of plastic that's medically approved in the EU, which has very stringent health protocols. If something as widely used as the Mighty was causing any type of lung damage, we'd certainly hear it by now, unless it were a slow, sub-clinical type of effect.
Is that true for the Mighty and the Mighty Medic? Because if that is true, what is difference between those two?
Jun 8, 2007
459 posts
723 upvotes
BC
If you hamster your tokes, the only thing to clean on the Solo is the glass stem.
I've had mine for 6 years. It's been dropped many times, and gone through a battery change and many stems, but it still works as good as when it was new.
Definitely put a screen in the stem. I hate it when I forget the screen and end up choking on bits of herb.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
1418 posts
495 upvotes
Toronto
if you don't mind a bit of inconvenience, try dynavap. strong hit, extremely efficient. i've owned many different vaporizers but nothing come close to dynavap. You can buy or make your own induction heater if you don't want to play with torch. I made my own for about $70.
Nov 20, 2008
49 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
quazy wrote: Just wondering, have any of you who loved the air also used a storz and bickel mighty?
I have both, and haven't touched the Air since getting the Mighty. I can't stand the draw resistance on the Arizer portable products (haven't tried their desktop units), and after trying about 6-7 different vapes, the Mighty is hands down the best device. This coming from a multi-decade user with metric tons of experience ;)
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1478 posts
521 upvotes
GTA
blakjak wrote: The Mighty's mouthpiece breaks down over time due to the heat and who knows what types of chemicals leach out of it and into your lungs.
I've had my mighty for years and the mouthpiece hasn't "broken down over time due to heat". The rest of your comment is pure speculation, unless you can provide a reputable source as it relates to the Mighty.

Severl Arizer products have their share of unknown risks too -- sure the mouthpiece is glass, but the heating element has wiring pretty close, and air is drawn over plastic coated wires and other elements before being sucked into the glass tube.

I own both the Mighty and Solo II so I'm not taking product sides, just pointing out the lopsided perspective.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
2057 posts
885 upvotes
slim_shady wrote: I've had my mighty for years and the mouthpiece hasn't "broken down over time due to heat". The rest of your comment is pure speculation, unless you can provide a reputable source as it relates to the Mighty.

Severl Arizer products have their share of unknown risks too -- sure the mouthpiece is glass, but the heating element has wiring pretty close, and air is drawn over plastic coated wires and other elements before being sucked into the glass tube.

I own both the Mighty and Solo II so I'm not taking product sides, just pointing out the lopsided perspective.
It’s simply a personal preference for me. I work with plastics and yes, from my lopsided perspective, I chose not to buy a vaporizer with a plastic mouthpiece. Simple as that. The people buying these devices are definitely old enough to decide for themselves so they can buy what they want, just like I bought what I wanted.