Hot Deals

[Arizer.com] Arizer.com BOGO - Buy ANY Vaporizer and get Free Arizer Air [Silver 1st Gen]

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2020 11:57 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2005
1776 posts
511 upvotes

Arizer.com BOGO - Buy ANY Vaporizer and get Free Arizer Air [Silver 1st Gen]

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Arizer.com
I went on Arizer website and saw this deal today. Nothing came up as it's own thread on search.
This is not the first time they run this deal and the Arizer Air 1st Gen is still useful. It's just a vape.

They ship out the Free Silver Arizer Air per vape you buy, it's not per ORDER but per vape. See the screenshot for example.

Homepage-header_BOGO-Revamp_Silver_V01.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 12.49.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 12.52.44 PM.png
21 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2010
2300 posts
1316 upvotes
Montreal
This deal has been going on for MONTHS. It was live during Black Friday and it never stopped since.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
1490 posts
2880 upvotes
Extreme Q is like $184.99 elsewhere with no tax (Namaste and Herbalize) First gen Air goes for like $80 no tax from these places too when its really on sale.

If you really wanted both products then this is a good deal, but the additional Air isn’t really free. having said that, the bogo deal might be hotter on other products though.
Nov 15, 2019
17 posts
24 upvotes
Kitchener
I don't know the hotness of the deal, but I enjoy both of these products.
Oct 31, 2014
408 posts
342 upvotes
Victoria, BC
kimwoobingsu wrote: Extreme Q is like $184.99 elsewhere with no tax (Namaste and Herbalize) First gen Air goes for like $80 no tax from these places too when its really on sale.

If you really wanted both products then this is a good deal, but the additional Air isn’t really free. having said that, the bogo deal might be hotter on other products though.
The Extreme Q and Air make a damn good at home and portable pair for pretty darn cheap for those looking to switch from combustion (or if they have a crappy portable).

FWIW if someone wants an Extreme Q cheap (and don't want an Air) I just got a Volcano, so am happy to sell my like new extreme Q for cheap (used maybe a half dozen times)
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2014
3783 posts
1197 upvotes
Parry Sound
I've got the Air, Solo, and Q

All great devices.

However, the newer models are no longer made in Canada. They're all still designed in Canada, though.
This message has been approved by the Office of the Mayor of Toronto.
Nov 17, 2019
23 posts
14 upvotes
Montreal
smallwavesteve wrote: The Extreme Q and Air make a damn good at home and portable pair for pretty darn cheap for those looking to switch from combustion (or if they have a crappy portable).

FWIW if someone wants an Extreme Q cheap (and don't want an Air) I just got a Volcano, so am happy to sell my like new extreme Q for cheap (used maybe a half dozen times)
i also have the extreme Q, but why do you like Volcano better?
Aug 31, 2014
493 posts
854 upvotes
Toronto, ON
smallwavesteve wrote: The Extreme Q and Air make a damn good at home and portable pair for pretty darn cheap for those looking to switch from combustion (or if they have a crappy portable).

Victoria BC... Shame otherwise I might've taken you up on that.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2181 posts
441 upvotes
Gta
When will I ever learn to stop looking at these threads thinking it’s for a room vaporizer . Lol Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Koodo member
Jun 6, 2011
192 posts
147 upvotes
Ottawa
Dagnabit! I somehow managed to buy my Argo the one week this deal wasn't on. I even contacted them during the order asking if they could just toss in an Air but they said no. Still love my Arizer products: Argo and Solo Original
Oct 31, 2014
408 posts
342 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Benn07 wrote: i also have the extreme Q, but why do you like Volcano better?
I like the chamber setup better and a bigger heating unit makes it heat up faster and a denser vapor. Got a screaming deal on the volcano otherwise I wouldn't bother as the extreme q is still a great unit (as are all the arizer products I've tried)
Growingupisold wrote:
Victoria BC... Shame otherwise I might've taken you up on that.
I can ship (100% eBay feedback as a seller)
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4776 posts
3347 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I've had an EQ for years and, more recently, picked up a Solo 2. The EQ is my goto for sharing. The balloons are really fun to fill and pass around.

The Solo II is now my regularly used vape. Great to just throw on a game or a movie and have a session.

I haven't used an Air, but I can't recommend the Solo II and EQ enough.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2014
3783 posts
1197 upvotes
Parry Sound
Melkor wrote: I've had an EQ for years and, more recently, picked up a Solo 2. The EQ is my goto for sharing. The balloons are really fun to fill and pass around.

The Solo II is now my regularly used vape. Great to just throw on a game or a movie and have a session.

I haven't used an Air, but I can't recommend the Solo II and EQ enough.
I used to be a big fan of the balloon system but after a while the bag gets a little dirty with resin and ends up ruining the taste. Also, the vapor becomes stale if you don't take it right away.

Pipe is the way to go.

Still, an all-glass vapor path is the best way to go.
This message has been approved by the Office of the Mayor of Toronto.
Feb 8, 2011
59 posts
9 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Shouldn't this be moved to EXPIRED deals? I'm not seeing any BOGO on their website.
May 26, 2014
190 posts
187 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
Have a Solo 1 and I love it. There's no appreciable advantage to getting the 2. I sold my Air for 80 bucks during this same deal last year, making the final cost for my Solo like 50 bucks.