Expired Hot Deals

Arizer

Dry Herb Vaporizer (FREE ARIZER AIR W/PURCHASE)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2018 6:41 pm
Mar 23, 2017
923 posts
1652 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone else getting site load errors?
May 26, 2014
225 posts
280 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
SamG852 wrote: Anyone else getting site load errors?
Yup. HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
May 26, 2014
225 posts
280 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
SamG852 wrote: Anyone else getting site load errors?
Spoke too soon, it's back now.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2387 posts
1515 upvotes
GTA
Site is super slow. Does Airizer have a unit that doesnt use the glass tube? I want something a little less conspicuous like a PAX, do they have nething like that.
Nov 29, 2007
156 posts
263 upvotes
findmesumdealz wrote: So, if you have never tried weed before, what do you do?
Don't want to spend more than 100 on a vape incase I try it once and am done. Don't want to smoke it.
Pls advise
Does Calgary have any vapor lounges or cafes? We have a few in TO where you just have to supply the weed and they have vaporizers (not the Air specifically, but you would get the idea) on-site for you to use.

Otherwise if you're actually curious, just smoke it as a joint once. It's not gonna kill you. I find vaping it is a milder high that doesn't come on as sudden, and it tastes different when you're actually consuming it, but after that it does the job.
Jun 7, 2011
265 posts
227 upvotes
Orangeville
Anyone have an opinion on the Solo vs Solo NLE?

I know the Solo 2 is the best of the 3, but it's a pretty big price jump. If the NLE has similar improvements over the Solo, but just lower battery life, I would rather get that.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
6729 posts
2986 upvotes
Why not get a wet version that can spray liquid from a bottle instead?
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2006
1415 posts
467 upvotes
Pants536 wrote: Anyone have an opinion on the Solo vs Solo NLE?

I know the Solo 2 is the best of the 3, but it's a pretty big price jump. If the NLE has similar improvements over the Solo, but just lower battery life, I would rather get that.
Looks like its the same as the Solo except you get a charging dock and 1 or 2 more tubes with it. I'm just comparing them now. I'm thinking of just going with the normal Solo...not sure, I've only used a Pax before and not sure if the extra tube choices are worth it?
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
2615 posts
2130 upvotes
Cambridge
Nethervue wrote: Looks like its the same as the Solo except you get a charging dock and 1 or 2 more tubes with it. I'm just comparing them now. I'm thinking of just going with the normal Solo...not sure, I've only used a Pax before and not sure if the extra tube choices are worth it?
Wondering the same. Not really wanting to spend $200, which is what the NLE version comes to after taxes and shipping.

So it's $209 for the Solo NLE, plus the free Air. Best deal I'll find, I'm assuming?
Last edited by orbitdesign on Oct 17th, 2018 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2006
1415 posts
467 upvotes
I'm now kinda talking myself into the Argo (after reading reviews and the comparisons between the Solo and the Air models). I can sell the free Air that comes with it bringing the Argo's price down substantially. Seems like the Argo has the best of all worlds. Couple good links for info:

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/blogs/ ... -vs-solo-2

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/produc ... -vaporizer
Jun 7, 2011
265 posts
227 upvotes
Orangeville
orbitdesign wrote: Wondering the same. Not really wanting to spend $200, which is what the NLE version comes to after taxes and shipping.

So it's $209 for the Solo NLE, plus the free Air. Best deal I'll find, I'm assuming?
It looks like the NLE is the same as the stock based on the website, just has the charge dock and some goodies. And it's white.

I found this comparison between the Solo and Solo 2, and even though you're not considering the 2, it shows what the Solo looks like, so you can get an idea of how it is in terms of size + shape.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
2615 posts
2130 upvotes
Cambridge
Solo2 from OCS would be a great deal (if it comes back in stock or not a price error), just more than I'd like to spend right now.
Nov 3, 2013
702 posts
1231 upvotes
Regina, SK
badOne wrote: Why not get a wet version that can spray liquid from a bottle instead?
What on earth does this mean? I've read it 3 times and can't figure out what you're talking about.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
2615 posts
2130 upvotes
Cambridge
Pants536 wrote: It looks like the NLE is the same as the stock based on the website, just has the charge dock and some goodies. And it's white.

I found this comparison between the Solo and Solo 2, and even though you're not considering the 2, it shows what the Solo looks like, so you can get an idea of how it is in terms of size + shape.
Guess I just need to decide if the dock (and extras) are worth $30. Sorta sounds like the Air is better than the solo, from what I'm seeing.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
2904 posts
604 upvotes
Mississauga
Pretty sure website is down.

nvm
Jesus saves, I spend
Feb 19, 2007
800 posts
79 upvotes
vietmunki wrote: The Arizer Air will be added to the order prior to shipping.

*Hi xxxxx,

Thank you for your email.

You're order is eligible for the Free Air Promotion. Your Air unit will be added to your order prior to shipping.

If you have any further questions or require any further assistance please let us know and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Best Regards,
Andrew"
Did you email support specifically? Or did you just get this email after an order? If so, how long afterward?
Mar 27, 2010
480 posts
122 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks OP. Ordered an Air II having used the original Air for 4 years now.
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2008
1901 posts
503 upvotes
toronto
tempting deal on the argo if you find someone to resell the air to, was thinking about the davinci miqro.
think first, buy later.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)