Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Arizer

Dry Herb Vaporizer (FREE ARIZER AIR W/PURCHASE)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2018 6:41 pm
Nov 26, 2013
801 posts
729 upvotes
Winnipeg
I'm a first-timer with some questions related to this topic:
1) After you vape, does the vaporizer itself have a lingering smell of weed? Regardless of if it does, how do you store it?
2) What do you use to store your herb? I was thinking this, but am not certain if it would be enough to contain the smell. Could you recommend any alternatives?

My plan is to keep the herb in some kind of airtight (glass) container with 62% Boveda packs in a dark area of my home - probably the basement. On Amazon alone, there are lots of expensive alternatives, but I want to get good value. Tonight I should be getting my AA and AA2 in the mail, so I'm pretty excited for that!
Dec 17, 2017
172 posts
267 upvotes
Vape doesn't smell at all after use. Just make sure the chamber is clean if any grounds fall in. Even still, no smell.

Vape barely smells during use, to boot
Sep 28, 2018
625 posts
1380 upvotes
ReaperEXE wrote: My plan is to keep the herb in some kind of airtight (glass) container with 62% Boveda packs in a dark area of my home - probably the basement.
Nov 3, 2013
877 posts
1645 upvotes
Regina, SK
I've seen something on Reddit about those different chambers. I believe the one on the right is the newer one which was supposed to slightly increase airflow. The newer Air 1's have the chamber on the right. I'm going to guess the free silver air's that everyone is getting is OLD stock that they just can't get rid of so might as well give them away for free.
Jan 22, 2007
236 posts
68 upvotes
Calgary
FedEx failed to deliver and mine is being sent back across the country.. Arizer wants me to pay to ship it back with Canada Post even though it wasn't an option when I placed the order.

Super pissed off at FedEx and mildly grumpy with Arizer haha. Their customer service is very polite and responds very fast though, which is great.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2009
1649 posts
19759 upvotes
Sherbrooke
ahuch wrote: FedEx failed to deliver and mine is being sent back across the country.. Arizer wants me to pay to ship it back with Canada Post even though it wasn't an option when I placed the order.

Super pissed off at FedEx and mildly grumpy with Arizer haha. Their customer service is very polite and responds very fast though, which is great.
IF you look at it on the bright side, at least you know where your order is. I have Fed-Ex "tracing" it for me.... I assume this will result in a poor result for me so I will have no choice but to attempt arrangement with Arizer and if that does not work charge back.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2010
4578 posts
1999 upvotes
AB
Tumdace wrote: Is this the same with the Solo 1?
I haven't opened my Solo 1 because I planned on selling it and keeping the Air, but if it has the better redesigned chamber I might keep the Solo instead.
Not sure about Solo 1, but here is the teardown of Solo 2: https://blog.puffitup.com/2017/06/solo- ... t-have-to/
One thing that stands out is the the air path is not as isolated as it is in Air 2.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6721 upvotes
Alberta
Got my Solo 2 and Air today. Tried the Solo 2 and loved it!
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2010
4578 posts
1999 upvotes
AB
sucks I missed this :( maybe the sale will come back, need the Air 2.
Nov 22, 2014
117 posts
63 upvotes
Unionville, ON
if anyone selling the brand new air for $100 let me know.
Sep 28, 2018
625 posts
1380 upvotes
This promo was really good. I finally sold off my last free Air and here is how I made out:

Solo $10.45 total cost (kept) (after selling Air for $150)
Solo NLE $27.29 total cost (gave to gf) (after selling Air for $160)
Argo $137.46 total cost (kept) (after selling Air for $160)

The nearly free Solo's were the hottest deal IMHO. I am pretty unimpressed with the Argo, it's a thumbs down from me, but at least it only cost me $137 compared to $300 after tax retail. Should have just bought some more Solo's (with free Air) to give away as gifts or something, and/or a Solo 2/Air 2 instead of the Argo. Still would like to pickup a Solo 2 / Air 2 some day if the price is right.
Nov 3, 2013
877 posts
1645 upvotes
Regina, SK
How did you sell the Air's for that much?
Sep 28, 2018
625 posts
1380 upvotes
dethrock wrote: How did you sell the Air's for that much?
I listed them on Kijiji, was patient and didn't give in to low-ballers. I mentioned in my listing that the retail MSRP was $209 and emphasized that my price was below retail, especially after tax, and was firm.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)