576 upvotes
GTA

Arma - 15th Aniversary Bundle (Includes Arma 1,2,3 and all dlc) $21.28 usd

Deal Link:
Price:
21.28usd
Expiry:
June 23, 2016
If you don't own this but love military games get it asap. This is one of my favorite games ever and it's the closest you'll get to being in the military. Trust me I have first hand experience.

$21.28 usd = $27.24 cad (still amazing deal)

What's included:

Games included:
Arma: Cold War Assault
Arma: Gold Edition
Arma 2
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
Arma 2: British Armed Forces
Arma 2: Private Military Company
Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic
Arma 3
Arma 3 Karts
Arma 3 Helicopters
Arma 3 Marksmen
Bonus content:
Artworks
Box arts
Icons
Wallpapers
Soundtracks
Maps
Digital Tactical Guide

My ingame screenshot:

Probably the best short review I saw was:

CoD is for boys
Battlefield is for Teens
Arma is for Men

The price is great even if its usd as arma 3 almost never gets any huge discounts.

They are also coming out with a new big dlc called apex soon with a new map and missions. This game has a massive modding community on steam with hundreds of hours of game play. I played some amazing missions in coop. My friend makes rainbow six missions for arma 3 which are top rated on steam so you should check them out.

The online aspect feels like all the games in the 90's, server browser, free multiplayer mods, big coop war games where its 100 people vs ai on massive battlefields with designated pilots carrying you to the battlefield / objective, medics with roles etc

More info: Apex expansion july 11
One thing I'll mention is that there is a huge learning curve but once you master the game it feels amazing.
30 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2009
1130 posts
147 upvotes
Ottawa
got the answer, Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2011
1673 posts
1571 upvotes
Toronto
WOW Awesome deal...
XBL: Swauny Jones
PSN: SwaunyJones
Apr 12, 2005
830 posts
4724 upvotes
dealswithit wrote: Is this CDN$ or US$
USD. PayPal conversion was:

From amount $28.02 CAD
To amount $21.28 USD
Exchange rate: 1 CAD = 0.759517 USD

OP Thanked - please update with CAD or USD disclaimer.
PSN: sixb0nes
May 19, 2006
137 posts
10 upvotes
Great deal for a good engine. ARMA3 was loosely based on the same tech used in VBS3
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2007
2297 posts
858 upvotes
Toronto
jarko wrote: If you don't own this but love military games get it asap. This is one of my favorite games ever and it's the closest you'll get to being in the military. Trust me I have first hand experience.

The price is great even if its usd as arma 3 almost never gets any huge discounts.

They are also coming out with a new big dlc called apex soon with a new map and missions. This game has a massive modding community on steam with hundreds of hours of game play. I played some amazing missions in coop. My friend makes rainbow six missions for arma 3 which are top rated on steam so you should check them out.

One thing I'll mention is that there is a huge learning curve but once you master the game it feels amazing.
Thanks Jarko, much appreciated.

So if I buy this bundle now, will we get Apex for free, or do we have to pay for it as well?

Also, I have ArmA II, as well as most of the DLC. In fact, all I play lately is DayZ Stand Alone (not the DayZ Mod which uses the original ArmA II files).
Although I'd like to get ArmA III, are there any Zombie mods for ArmA III that has the same feel as DayZ SA? The SA is pretty well-populated (unlike the vanilla DayZ Mod where you only have maybe one or two servers that doesn't have a gazillion weapons & vehicles), so if there's a decent Zombie mod for ArmA III then I think I'd like to try it.

Any other mods that you can think of (Zombie, survival, horror, alien invasion, WWII, weird) for ArmA III that you like? Thanks.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2011
3392 posts
404 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
tigerhawk33 wrote: Thanks Jarko, much appreciated.

So if I buy this bundle now, will we get Apex for free, or do we have to pay for it as well?

Apex is additional as it's a full expansion, not just a DLC.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
3237 posts
576 upvotes
GTA
tigerhawk33 wrote: Thanks Jarko, much appreciated.

Also, I have ArmA II, as well as most of the DLC. In fact, all I play lately is DayZ Stand Alone (not the DayZ Mod which uses the original ArmA II files).
Although I'd like to get ArmA III, are there any Zombie mods for ArmA III that has the same feel as DayZ SA? The SA is pretty well-populated (unlike the vanilla DayZ Mod where you only have maybe one or two servers that doesn't have a gazillion weapons & vehicles), so if there's a decent Zombie mod for ArmA III then I think I'd like to try it.

Any other mods that you can think of (Zombie, survival, horror, alien invasion, WWII, weird) for ArmA III that you like? Thanks.
Arma 3 Epoch, it's like day-z, another good one is wasteland and battleroyal. For singleplayer I recommend the Dynamic Universal War System mod. One of the best singleplayer missions / mods is pilgrimage. Most mods are on steam workshop but it's best to just download them from the bohemia forum as all of them are there.

Edit:

There's also Altis life, rp type gaming with cops, rebels, working class etc. I couldn't never take it seriously so I'd spent most of my time in jail or running from cops
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
3237 posts
576 upvotes
GTA
Btw apex is discounted if you pre-order it, once it releases I doubt it drops in price for a while considering again arma 3 rarely gets deals
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2011
1673 posts
1571 upvotes
Toronto
I've never played the series but have heard so much good things about it. Ordered and can't wait to try this out.
XBL: Swauny Jones
PSN: SwaunyJones
May 1, 2007
320 posts
49 upvotes
jarko wrote: I played some amazing missions in coop. My friend makes rainbow six missions for arma 3 which are top rated on steam so you should check them out.
Which mission creator is it?
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2007
2297 posts
858 upvotes
Toronto
loserga wrote: Apex is additional as it's a full expansion, not just a DLC.
jarko wrote: Arma 3 Epoch, it's like day-z, another good one is wasteland and battleroyal. For singleplayer I recommend the Dynamic Universal War System mod. One of the best singleplayer missions / mods is pilgrimage. Most mods are on steam workshop but it's best to just download them from the bohemia forum as all of them are there.

Edit: There's also Altis life, rp type gaming with cops, rebels, working class etc. I couldn't never take it seriously so I'd spent most of my time in jail or running from cops
Thanks guys for the info. Good to know if I pre-order Apex then I can get a bit of a discount. Yeah, I've noticed ArmA III hardly goes on sale. Thanks!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
3237 posts
576 upvotes
GTA
Here's another image. This tank was looking for me and literally traveled across the whole map trying to find my location, I was shitting myself laying in prone for 30 minutes. This is that pilgrimage mod I told you guys with some other addons that improve ai.

At the end that tank decided to move along and it was inches away from running me over when it left.
Aug 23, 2007
147 posts
68 upvotes
London
tigerhawk33 wrote: Any other mods that you can think of (Zombie, survival, horror, alien invasion, WWII, weird) for ArmA III that you like? Thanks.
A couple of other post-apocalyptic modes are Breaking Point, which is probably the most DayZ-like, and Exile, which has base-building and other features.

There are recent releases of WWII and Vietnam era mods, with multiplayer servers. WWII is Iron Front Lite, and Vietnam has Air Cav Vietnam and the Unsung.
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13891 posts
8987 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Would this game run on my laptop?

Intel Core i3-5010U 5th Gen Broadwell Dual-Core 2.1GHz 3MB Cache (~3,200 PassMark benchmark points)
Intel HD 5500 Integrated Graphics
12GB RAM
Storage 500GB HDD

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2007
2297 posts
858 upvotes
Toronto
ampersand38 wrote: A couple of other post-apocalyptic modes are Breaking Point, which is probably the most DayZ-like, and Exile, which has base-building and other features.

There are recent releases of WWII and Vietnam era mods, with multiplayer servers. WWII is Iron Front Lite, and Vietnam has Air Cav Vietnam and the Unsung.
Thanks ampersand38, if I get ArmA III then I'll check these mods out. :)
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13891 posts
8987 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Would this game run on my laptop?

Intel Core i3-5010U 5th Gen Broadwell Dual-Core 2.1GHz 3MB Cache (~3,200 PassMark benchmark points)
Intel HD 5500 Integrated Graphics
12GB RAM
Storage 500GB HDD

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2314 posts
566 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
Thanks. I may pick this up. I already own Arma II and all DLC but I'm missing Arma and Arma III.

These are currently 50% off on Steam.. with the Steam sale starting tomorrow, I may hold off on buying until I see if these go for a similar discount as it usually works out better than the USD exchange.