Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2019
1865 posts
18308 upvotes

Armstrong cheese

Deal Link:
Savings:
.75 cents
Does not want to accept yahoo.ca email addresses, gmail seems to be fine.

Should be connected to a printer when requesting coupon.
15 replies
Jun 28, 2015
227 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto, ON
You can just select "print to file"
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2005
1435 posts
380 upvotes
Kitchener
Just bought some today, wish I had this coupon!

They make great cheese. Love the Garlic Herb Cheddar and Jalapeno Monterey Jack bricks!
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2012
2336 posts
1991 upvotes
UntdProvncsOfCanada
mhall1 wrote: You can just select "print to file"
just click download my coupon' once to get a PDF version. You can view/print later.

use any valid email domain to generate your coupons
..your thread could use a photo...
:arrow: Fight Spam in Canada! 💡
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5168 posts
1431 upvotes
Toronto
SomeGuyGG wrote: Just bought some today, wish I had this coupon!

They make great cheese. Love the Garlic Herb Cheddar and Jalapeno Monterey Jack bricks!
I find the Jalapeno Monterrey bricks from Black Diamond to be better, IMO. More peppers and more kick :) But this isn't bad
'11 DC MLF Iikka Pro | CCM Ribcor Trigger 3D/Bauer Supreme 1S LE
'18 Union Flite Pro Red | Bauer Supreme 2S Gloves
'08 K2 T1 | CCM Super Tacks AS1
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2005
1435 posts
380 upvotes
Kitchener
ProfessorChaos wrote: I find the Jalapeno Monterrey bricks from Black Diamond to be better, IMO. More peppers and more kick :) But this isn't bad
I'm more of a fan of the creamier texture of Armstrong cheese vs stiffer texture of Black Diamond. At the same price [on sale], you can't go wrong with either.
Sep 12, 2019
12 posts
5 upvotes
ex-GTA Vancouverite
Found these coupons at No Frills. Took a bunch of them. It saves me the hassle of printing them.
Images
  • IMG_20191104_190534.jpg
Feb 18, 2014
491 posts
286 upvotes
SneakyTurtles wrote: Found these coupons at No Frills. Took a bunch of them. It saves me the hassle of printing them.
Frills had Armstrong on this week for 3.97 with the coupon thats an amazing price.
Oct 24, 2010
368 posts
218 upvotes
Ottawa
SomeGuyGG wrote: I'm more of a fan of the creamier texture of Armstrong cheese vs stiffer texture of Black Diamond. At the same price [on sale], you can't go wrong with either.
My family hates Black Diamond cheese in general. We've found that their cheddar has a strange after taste that's reminiscent of Velveeta.

We find Cracker Barrel and Armstrong better than Black Diamond but not much different from one another. Store brands are adequate and better than Black Diamond, but generally have quite a bit of variability in quality (particularly texture/firmness).
Dec 24, 2018
59 posts
98 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Are grocery stores even accepting coupons at this time?
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2010
2195 posts
1776 upvotes
GTA
MainRadiance wrote: Are grocery stores even accepting coupons at this time?
Yes most are.
Jun 13, 2020
2 posts
All areas seem to be different right now. It's best to ask at the store in question OR call them