[OP]
Nov 17, 2009
127 posts
38 upvotes

AROMATHERAPY Diffuser for 50% OFF [$39]

Deal Link:
Price:
Hey everyone,

Came across this deal in a Mother's Day email I got from Wag Jag.

I've been looking at these diffusers at both Saje & Muji for the last month and was planning on buying one but they start at something like $75.00 so when I saw this I pulled the trigger - one for me and one for mother's day :) . If you haven't seen these they look so cool and smell awesome! I love the calming effect they have...my massage therapist has one and it just totally relaxes me every time!

Hope this helps someone!

Cheers.
53 replies
[OP]
Nov 17, 2009
127 posts
38 upvotes
Mod's how do I change the title? I think it would be beneficial to add the retailer and price so people have a snapshot before clicking in...oversight on my part. Doing this while at work :p
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7017 posts
2666 upvotes
Calgary
Deal Tracker wrote: Mod's how do I change the title? I think it would be beneficial to add the retailer and price so people have a snapshot before clicking in...oversight on my part. Doing this while at work :p
I am not mod but you can click "edit post" then "go advanced" to change the title.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3196 posts
3196 upvotes
Oakville
Works well with my happy endings
-ZdpZ... ;)
Oct 24, 2012
171 posts
108 upvotes
CALGARY
Can this be used as regular humidifier? The capacity it seems is 100ml? How long would that last on one fill?
[OP]
Nov 17, 2009
127 posts
38 upvotes
althetrainer wrote: I am not mod but you can click "edit post" then "go advanced" to change the title.
Thanks - that worked! :)
[OP]
Nov 17, 2009
127 posts
38 upvotes
malik01 wrote: Can this be used as regular humidifier? The capacity it seems is 100ml? How long would that last on one fill?
I don't see why not - you don't have to put essential oils in it and just let it mist. When I spoke to the girl at Saje I was looking at the 100ml model and she told me it last 6-8 hours...
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
1103 posts
195 upvotes
I see there is a shipping charge also 5.95. at 100 ml , less than 1/2 cup, it would seem there is just enough water to diffuse a little essential oil. I've never used one so I don't know, but I would hope that it could go about 1/2 hour or 1 hour, similar to a stick of incense. that is what I usually use, so I do like the idea of aromatherapy, perhaps someone with some experience with aroma therapy diffuser could elaborate a little.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2430 posts
408 upvotes
Can anyone post on some good oils they use? I bought NOW oils at a local health food store, but at $8-10 for 30ml, I find it a bit expensive and I am wondering if anyone recommends some stronger fruit scents, like orange etc..