Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Article.com

Article.com Ceni 3 seater sofa in Volcanic Grey - $299 (Reg $1299)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2022 6:36 pm
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10713 upvotes
Hamilton
Congrats guys
hated on but respected.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2017
1010 posts
941 upvotes
GTA
I replied to the cancellation email saying how unprofessional it was they give out a delivery day with a 4 hour window before they cancel order. I had taken the day off work to be home for this and now I’m out a days pay - how are you going to help me with this, I ask them. Their response was “you can order if for the $899 sale price”
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
3097 posts
1514 upvotes
QC, Canada
rendered22 wrote: No accountability whatsoever. They did this to steal our information, get more account signups, and boost their end of year sales numbers, I'm certain. I don't know how anyone here on RFD can feel good about sticking up for this terrible retailer, making excuses for their poor customer experience, and bash other RFD members.

I don't understand why any of you would want to support shady business practices like we've all experienced here.
Are you ok?
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2018
1464 posts
2057 upvotes
Mickey rourkes futon
Guys, relax. It's the nature of the game, if we know it's a price error it's a gamble every time. Chill out, more deals will happen. It's like dating a fat chick, there's always another one coming around the corner....keep your eyes on the prize
Jun 27, 2018
253 posts
747 upvotes
h8g7f6j9k0 wrote: weirdest thing i've ever read here.
Which is saying something given this was just posted:
rendered22 wrote: No accountability whatsoever. They did this to steal our information, get more account signups, and boost their end of year sales numbers, I'm certain.
Dude, they made a mistake punching in the numbers. They're taking heavy losses with all the Quebec customers. This isn't some masterplan. And how would cancelling a bunch of orders "boost their end of year sales numbers"? Chill.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10713 upvotes
Hamilton
h8g7f6j9k0 wrote: weirdest thing i've ever read here.
My wildest dream
hated on but respected.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
3097 posts
1514 upvotes
QC, Canada
Sofa will be delivered in the next few days
Feb 23, 2008
325 posts
1106 upvotes
Montreal
h8g7f6j9k0 wrote: I got one delivered with the legs already assembled and broken :/
Is it the sofa or sectional? How many did you order? Comes in single box or two?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2018
1621 posts
1786 upvotes
QC, Canada
h8g7f6j9k0 wrote: I got one delivered with the legs already assembled and broken :/
Will they send replacement legs?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2018
1621 posts
1786 upvotes
QC, Canada
h8g7f6j9k0 wrote: the leg was assembled into the bottom frame and when it broke, also broke the frame itself.

they're sending a whole new couch. still waiting.
:O

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)