• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2021 2:15 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2017
1763 posts
2336 upvotes

Artificial Christmas trees?

Where is everyone getting their trees from? Ours fell apart and died last year and I'm looking for a tree for the first time in like 15 years. Im looking online and they're either super expensive or dirt cheap with tag reviews.
5 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
19306 posts
16962 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Look at Costco
Lots of choice, various price points
And the Costco Guarantee

https://www.costco.ca/trees.html

Other possibilities … Cdn Tire, The Bay, or RCSS

TIP … want to make your antiviral tree more real like ?
Use a Pine essential oil … or spray product
A few drops go a long way!
Given the right well made artificial tree … it can be very convincing
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2018
1178 posts
1168 upvotes
Toronto
I have been looking at artificial Christmas Tree's for a few years now, just cannot seem to pull the trigger as real Christmas Tree's are pretty special. It is certainly less expensive over time to get an Artificial tree as you pay once and it will last years and years, rather than a real tree that is done after a single season.

Costco, Lowes, Home Depot.....lots of places to buy you just need to keep your eyes open for the right tree at the right cost. Lots of options out there.
Youth is the gift of nature, age is a work of art.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2216 posts
1511 upvotes
I remember last year some retailers had some on clearance around November, perhaps flushing out old stock

Ive been cutting real trees for 4 yrs now and Ive had thoughts on getting a fake tree, but the experience of cutting your own is always special
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2017
1763 posts
2336 upvotes
My strata doesn't allow real trees.

And why was this moved to request a deal?
Jan 29, 2017
136 posts
102 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I adore real trees. But I hate still stepping on pine needles in July because I can never get rid of them all.