• Last Updated:
  • Mar 17th, 2021 9:36 am
[OP]
Apr 14, 2009
312 posts
239 upvotes
Vaughan

Artificial Lawn GTA - thoughts and Recommendations

I've got about 500 sq/ft of grass in my yard left over after pool and patio. Grass never seems to be in good shape.
Have you used anyone for artificial grass, are you happy with it?

NO - not going to be a DIY before everyone jumps in saying I should do it myself. Zero time for that.

Thanks.
3 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2008
5483 posts
2283 upvotes
Durham
coffeeguy wrote: I've got about 500 sq/ft of grass in my yard left over after pool and patio. Grass never seems to be in good shape.
Have you used anyone for artificial grass, are you happy with it?

NO - not going to be a DIY before everyone jumps in saying I should do it myself. Zero time for that.

Thanks.
Pave it.
16'x11' Living Room 11' Cathedral Ceiling. Hisense 65Q8G. Denon AVR-S740H 7.2 setup. Jamo Classic 10 280W Towers - FR+FL; Polk S35 - Center; Klipsch R51M - RR+RL; Klipsch R14M - Dolby FHR+FHL; Polk HTS10 Subwoofer x2. Unlocked Android Boxes from Taiwan x2
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2001
1543 posts
66 upvotes
Maple
We've been thinking similar thing about a roughly 400sq ft area beside a deck that's littered with weeds and is a pain to maintain. I actually spoke to a friend yesterday who did their backyard in artificial grass and is really happy with the result. I see lots of people in the local (Vaughan) facebook groups asking for the same thing, seems to be a trend this year.