3387 posts
3593 upvotes

Ashampoo Home Designer 5 - License Key giveaway aka FREE

Deal Link:
Savings:
100%
Retailer:
Ashampoo
As we are enjoying this long weekend at home, I was watching home reno shows, as I like doing work in the house, but always wanted to have it visualized prior to starting work, but couldn't.

I used to use Sweet Home 3D, but wanted something more. As I looked up online, Ashampoo was recommended, so luckily I stumbled upon a license giveaway, and after installation and testing. Thought to share with you guys.

https://www.ashampoo.com/frontend/regis ... 7fkybptk4f

1) Get the license key.
2) Download the free version from their website, and during installation use your email and the temp password to activate, it will say that you don't have a license, click on add license and use the one you got during your registration.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
50 replies
Jan 21, 2013
92 posts
22 upvotes
Kingston
Does anyone know if the license key will expire if I don't use it immediately?
Nov 12, 2019
188 posts
478 upvotes
Ashampoo is what I give my hair in the shower.

Thanks OP!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3387 posts
3593 upvotes
n1ckt0 wrote: Ashampoo is what I give my hair in the shower.

Thanks OP!
Ba dum tiss..... dad joke detected ;)
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Dec 23, 2010
830 posts
291 upvotes
Toronto
Man I used to have a ton of Ashampoo video editor keys. like three computers ago I had a notepad with like 5-6 among my excess keys.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2011
3389 posts
404 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
Anyone know how to use this application? Can't find much info about it apart from ashampoo's own website.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2018
4565 posts
4616 upvotes
Vancouver
Warning: 1.1 Gbyte download due to the large object library, and their server is quite slow.

Sweet Home 3D is simpler, but it can optionally run online (as a Java app) so you don't have to download anything.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3387 posts
3593 upvotes
Scote64 wrote: Warning: 1.1 Gbyte download due to the large object library, and their server is quite slow.

Sweet Home 3D is simpler, but it can optionally run online (as a Java app) so you don't have to download anything.
People don't have 1 GB free in their computers ?

Maybe a note for whoever has a limited home internet.
Dec 23, 2010
830 posts
291 upvotes
Toronto
honestly 1GB is actually pedestrian compared to FTP games
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2018
4565 posts
4616 upvotes
Vancouver
PriceHunter wrote: People don't have 1 GB free in their computers ?
Missing the point - I said their server is slow, meaning that it may take 15-20 minutes to download regardless of your internet speed, so don't do it when you're in a hurry.
Nov 28, 2012
61 posts
76 upvotes
Scote64 wrote: Warning: 1.1 Gbyte download due to the large object library, and their server is quite slow.

Server seems fine to me, I just downloaded it in 3 minutes @ ~7MB/s.
Oct 21, 2006
562 posts
66 upvotes
Anyone knows a good home design tool for mac OS?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
6709 posts
6562 upvotes
PriceHunter wrote: People don't have 1 GB free in their computers ?

Maybe a note for whoever has a limited home internet.
Their server is quite slow. You can have 1Tbps internet to your home and it won't help if their server is slow.