Expired Hot Deals

Assassin's Creed Black Flag Limited Edition w/ Figurine $39 @ FS/BB

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 17th, 2014 11:13 am
[OP]
Sr. Member
Oct 27, 2013
948 posts
219 upvotes
Mississauga

Assassin's Creed Black Flag Limited Edition w/ Figurine $39 @ FS/BB

Deal Link:
Price:
39.97
Savings:
69%
If you can find stock, FS and BB have the Limited Edition of AC Black Flag with the figurine and flag for $39.97. Regular price is $130.

Hard to find stock in the GTA though, but you can also PM at Walmart, like I did today! I think there's more PC version stock. Happy hunting!
12 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 4, 2008
7203 posts
8917 upvotes
Scarbs
You could probably ask for an additional discount as well; I got an extra 50% off (according to the sales associate, the box was taking up too much damn space, and no one wanted to buy it).
Jr. Member
Sep 14, 2011
107 posts
68 upvotes
Alberta
aeba7 wrote: You could probably ask for an additional discount as well; I got an extra 50% off (according to the sales associate, the box was taking up too much damn space, and no one wanted to buy it).
i guess people could give it a try, but i highly doubt it, really depends on your luck. I am assuming 80% "no", i dont see how they could hand out an extra 50%.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
1471 posts
458 upvotes
Toronto
thanks! they still have it for PC!
[OP]
Sr. Member
Oct 27, 2013
948 posts
219 upvotes
Mississauga
I asked them if they do the 10% difference like FS/BB (at Walmart) and she says to me "is this not enough of a discount for you?"
aeba7 wrote: You could probably ask for an additional discount as well; I got an extra 50% off (according to the sales associate, the box was taking up too much damn space, and no one wanted to buy it).
Member
Jun 22, 2009
335 posts
166 upvotes
What does walmart need to price match? They dont care if its not in stock at fs or bb?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 8, 2005
1732 posts
242 upvotes
BC
This was 29 in June at Futureshop. Still don't know what to do with the box
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 2, 2012
1345 posts
314 upvotes
NEWMARKET
Anyone know if the PC version is Steam/UPlay or just Uplay only?
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
1471 posts
458 upvotes
Toronto
Farmhouse wrote: Anyone know if the PC version is Steam/UPlay or just Uplay only?
From what im reading its uplay only if u activate with pc dvd. Kinda sucks
Sr. Member
Feb 4, 2006
704 posts
204 upvotes
these were $20 at some locations a few months ago..
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2006
2878 posts
104 upvotes
Toronto
thesearchfordean wrote: If you can find stock, FS and BB have the Limited Edition of AC Black Flag with the figurine and flag for $39.97. Regular price is $130.

Hard to find stock in the GTA though, but you can also PM at Walmart, like I did today! I think there's more PC version stock. Happy hunting!
Was $30 a couple of months ago at FS...
Have a question? I won't tell you anything that you can just Google yourself.

Top