Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

ASUS ZenBook 13.3" UX305CA Laptop - $799....pricematch at Staples with $70 coupon TOM

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 24th, 2016 10:17 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8976 posts
2827 upvotes
Picked up one at Whitby. They had two units. 1 open box, and 1 demo.

I took the open box. As usual, they wouldn't budge on the price for a discount.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
1093 posts
600 upvotes
EPcjay wrote: Picked up one at Whitby. They had two units. 1 open box, and 1 demo.

I took the open box. As usual, they wouldn't budge on the price for a discount.
was the keyboard bilingual?
Banned
Sep 24, 2014
523 posts
251 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
thanks, just got this open box model put on hold for me for $499. Was just good enough of a deal for me to say F* the $1300 for the XPS. Too bad the $75 off $499 staples coupon doesn't work on clearance items. Are there any other Staples coupons circulating out there that can be used on clearance laptops?

By the way, for those interested this is the Asus ux305F 256gb model.

Edit: 75 code worked in store
Dec 10, 2006
158 posts
50 upvotes
Markham
For anyone looking for the clearance Asus ux305fa-rbm1-cb for 499.00 I put the last one on hold in uxbridge (under Mike) I decided to pass after finding out that this version is non touch screen with a slightly slower processor. It's an open box unit in mint condition. If your in th area... It's yours!
Banned
Sep 24, 2014
523 posts
251 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
2Money wrote: For anyone looking for the clearance Asus ux305fa-rbm1-cb for 499.00 I put the last one on hold in uxbridge (under Mike) I decided to pass after finding out that this version is non touch screen with a slightly slower processor. It's an open box unit in mint condition. If your in th area... It's yours!
How much slower is it? I've got one on hold too.
Found this thread to compare the computers: http://www.notebookcheck.net/Face-Off-D ... 230.0.html
Dec 10, 2006
158 posts
50 upvotes
Markham
crichdr wrote: How much slower is it? I've got one on hold too. Is the model that this thread was created for a touch screen?
My brother picked up the ux305ca version a couple months ago with a faster processor and touch screen from the microsoft store for 650.00. What it boils down to is whether you think a slightly faster processor and touch screen is worth the $150 price difference. I think I'm gonna wait until back to school.
Jun 10, 2003
806 posts
214 upvotes
Halifax
Well I sure hope there are a few of these at a staples near me. Can you check online for stock or do you have to either call or go in person?
Aug 19, 2003
464 posts
99 upvotes
Markham
I went to the Markham warehouse and looked online but cannot find this Asus laptop. Where are people finding them?
Banned
Sep 24, 2014
523 posts
251 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Frugalpanda wrote: Which location? And did they have any more left?
Wow YMMV with the 75 off coupon too. Just walked out of the North Vancouver Staples with ux305fa-rbm1-cb for $477.09 after tax.

Display model. I have 2 weeks to test it out/find a better deal with full refund.

BTW look on previous pages here for info on Staples sku number. Phone ahead. These are clearance models. Most likely kept in the back.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8976 posts
2827 upvotes
When I called Oshawa, I had him check on the computer for the stores I was going to go. Morning side, Markham 14, eglinton warden had none.

Whitby had two, and cobourg has 1
Banned
Sep 24, 2014
523 posts
251 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
EPcjay wrote: When I called Oshawa, I had him check on the computer for the stores I was going to go. Morning side, Markham 14, eglinton warden had none.

Whitby had two, and cobourg has 1
hard to believe Microsoft is charging $950 for the same processor model that I picked up on clearance at Staples for $470!
https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/ms ... .322694700
Oct 8, 2010
993 posts
280 upvotes
GTA
I'm considering selling my ZenBook UX305CA-UHM4T (QHD+Touch) from MS that I've bought during boxing day... I have posted on BST forums.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)