Expired Hot Deals

Atlas Tools

Dewalt Mayhem sale Has started. Free shipping over $149 and 5% tax only to some provinces inc BC

[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2009
1154 posts
4561 upvotes
Van Isle
Jscobez wrote: Working now, but what is everyone getting? Not sure I see anything that pops out.
I bought the 7 1/4 circular saw 20volt with charger and 2x5ah batts. Will be flipping the charger and batts for 200-215 to get my bare-tool cost down to 79-92 bux. Construction in BC is nuclear hot and these batts are in demand.
Militant Atheist....There's no goddamn god goddamn it
Jul 12, 2020
12 posts
6 upvotes
What is everyones thoughts on DCK299P2? Dont have a drill so these would be my first and main drivers.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
1856 posts
774 upvotes
GTA
The grinder kit is supposed to come with 3 x 6Ah batteries, but the 3rd one doesn't show up in the cart like the 5Ah ones.
I hope they fix this issue..
May 27, 2021
1 posts
I got the DeWALT DEW-DCF899HB 20V MAX XR High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench With Hog Ring Anvil for fixing my car.
Sep 11, 2009
138 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto
jvrizzle wrote: It says you get the sale price after using coupon - is it easy to price match with HD with this?
Door crasher sale like this, especially with coupons and does not reflect the same price on the competitor's website will be rejected. I just tried to find out and got rejected.
Aug 29, 2013
807 posts
636 upvotes
Waterloo
Bought the hedge trimmer and 2 x oscillating tools (father in-law day is coming)...Also picked up a 4" bi-metal hole saw - comes in super handy when installing pot lights!

Grand total of $460 spent...ugh
Aug 14, 2006
335 posts
57 upvotes
Kanata
MKOtic wrote: What is everyones thoughts on DCK299P2? Dont have a drill so these would be my first and main drivers.
Actually, I just bought it. My existing DeWalt 18V cordless drill batteries are dying. I've never had an Impact Driver and this hammer drill with 5.0Ah batteries is very attractive, so my wife told me to get it for myself for Father's Day. Sweet.
Jul 12, 2020
12 posts
6 upvotes
timojaak wrote: Actually, I just bought it. My existing DeWalt 18V cordless drill batteries are dying. I've never had an Impact Driver and this hammer drill with 5.0Ah batteries is very attractive, so my wife told me to get it for myself for Father's Day. Sweet.
Awesome!

Also, anyone have luck price matching to Home Depot? This kit was out of stock before 5pm, and i was told they cant price match flyers when i checked for another item.
Dec 13, 2018
170 posts
156 upvotes
katwittfan wrote: I bought the 7 1/4 circular saw 20volt with charger and 2x5ah batts. Will be flipping the charger and batts for 200-215 to get my bare-tool cost down to 79-92 bux. Construction in BC is nuclear hot and these batts are in demand.
MKOtic wrote: Awesome!

Also, anyone have luck price matching to Home Depot? This kit was out of stock before 5pm, and i was told they cant price match flyers when i checked for another item.
I'm on the fence about this bundle, would of pulled the trigger if it was the power detect model.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
4325 posts
4544 upvotes
Alberta
Does the $10 email signup work with the mayhem code?
May 27, 2007
15870 posts
3656 upvotes
Toronto
Lush78 wrote: Does the $10 email signup work with the mayhem code?
No.
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
6566 posts
2127 upvotes
Lush78 wrote: Does the $10 email signup work with the mayhem code?
No. It only allows for one code per purchase. Once you put in MAYHEM, the option to enter a code disappears.

Not the best discount but I got the hedge trimmer. $190.XX total after tax.
Aug 29, 2013
807 posts
636 upvotes
Waterloo
I forgot to order the right angle attachment (last page of the flyer)... Doh!

2 of these for $20 is a steal! I have one already and when you need it, it’s so handy to have! I was going to order a couple for gifts!

If you’re placing an order, do not make the same mistake I did! Trust me, it’s well worth it! You’ll thank me later!!!
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
4325 posts
4544 upvotes
Alberta
glfrboy wrote: I forgot to order the right angle attachment (last page of the flyer)... Doh!

2 of these for $20 is a steal! I have one already and when you need it, it’s so handy to have! I was going to order a couple for gifts!

If you’re placing an order, do not make the same mistake I did! Trust me, it’s well worth it! You’ll thank me later!!!
Great deal indeed. I got a single one last year on Amazon deal of the day for $17.49.
Aug 21, 2009
122 posts
64 upvotes
Is the DCD791D2 Drill with a free 5A battery a good deal?

It's the 'upgrade' pick from Wirecutter

https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/revi ... -projects/

New home owner. Need tools 🤷

It's sold on Amazon but keeps selling out... Usually $215-$230, lowest it hit was $170. Amazon says it comes with 2-XR batteries but some of the reviews say it doesn't. And if one 'free' XR battery is $160 then I would gather the angry reviewer are right.

I haven't a clue, I would appreciate the help!
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
4325 posts
4544 upvotes
Alberta
Trying to order the DeWalt Trimmer. $39.75 shipping?!?
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
4446 posts
3788 upvotes
GTA
matsam wrote: Since it doesn't come with one, keep in mind that you'll need a pretty big battery to make the most out of a tool like this one. I have the 15" Flexvolt model of this trimmer and I go through my 9Ah battery after two runs through my property, which is only a half acre.
Only? Grinning Face With Smiling EyesGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes we are talking about average size city lots. My 6Ah is plenty for 2+ cuts.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
1856 posts
774 upvotes
GTA
btman wrote: Is the DCD791D2 Drill with a free 5A battery a good deal?

It's the 'upgrade' pick from Wirecutter

https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/revi ... -projects/

New home owner. Need tools 🤷

It's sold on Amazon but keeps selling out... Usually $215-$230, lowest it hit was $170. Amazon says it comes with 2-XR batteries but some of the reviews say it doesn't. And if one 'free' XR battery is $160 then I would gather the angry reviewer are right.

I haven't a clue, I would appreciate the help!
Mind as well get the hammer drill kit, which is at the same price @ $199 (DCD796D2).
With the 5Ah battery, it's a very good price.
I'd personally get a kit with an impact driver as well though, as I find that tool much more useful.
Nov 29, 2014
52 posts
128 upvotes
St George Brant, ON
Jscobez wrote: I'm on the fence about this bundle, would of pulled the trigger if it was the power detect model.
I watched some YouTube videos and the 2nd Gen 60V circular saw is far more powerful than the 20V, but you may not have a strong inventory of 60v batteries (yet). Just something to think about.
Sep 18, 2016
391 posts
371 upvotes
okayyy deals, not like pre-covid
"Do not allow yourself to become resentful, deceitful or arrogant"
Jordan B. Peterson