Expired Hot Deals

Atlas Tools

Dewalt Mayhem sale Has started. Free shipping over $149 and 5% tax only to some provinces inc BC

Dec 13, 2018
182 posts
163 upvotes
btman wrote: Is the DCD791D2 Drill with a free 5A battery a good deal?

It's the 'upgrade' pick from Wirecutter

https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/revi ... -projects/

New home owner. Need tools 🤷

It's sold on Amazon but keeps selling out... Usually $215-$230, lowest it hit was $170. Amazon says it comes with 2-XR batteries but some of the reviews say it doesn't. And if one 'free' XR battery is $160 then I would gather the angry reviewer are right.

I haven't a clue, I would appreciate the help!
InfernalMajesty wrote: I watched some YouTube videos and the 2nd Gen 60V circular saw is far more powerful than the 20V, but you may not have a strong inventory of 60v batteries (yet). Just something to think about.
It's an alright deal, nothing is really "start the car" in the flyer. I pulled the trigger on the 7 1/4 circular saw 20volt with charger 5ah kit + free 5ah battery. Seemed like a no brainer considering I need some 5ah batteries. Oh also grabbed the drywall kit for 299 with the added free 5ah, have some diy jobs coming up this summer!
Nov 26, 2015
79 posts
17 upvotes
Concord, ON
Got the grass trimmer, not fantastic price, but still less than other retailers. Shame you can't stack with the $10 email code
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
4434 posts
4693 upvotes
Alberta
85DvdRn wrote: Got the grass trimmer, not fantastic price, but still less than other retailers. Shame you can't stack with the $10 email code
Did you get free shipping? I've been watching this item for down at my camper since last year. This is the lowest price I've seen yet and I was hoping to purchase, but I'm getting a $40 shipping charge...
May 27, 2007
15897 posts
3758 upvotes
Toronto
katwittfan wrote: I bought the 7 1/4 circular saw 20volt with charger and 2x5ah batts. Will be flipping the charger and batts for 200-215 to get my bare-tool cost down to 79-92 bux. Construction in BC is nuclear hot and these batts are in demand.
Picked up the same kit for some basic DIY... i feel like the new 60v is overkill for an amateur like me. Both batteries are XR rated which is approx $70-80 each on Kijiji.
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
Nov 26, 2015
79 posts
17 upvotes
Concord, ON
Lush78 wrote: Did you get free shipping? I've been watching this item for down at my camper since last year. This is the lowest price I've seen yet and I was hoping to purchase, but I'm getting a $40 shipping charge...
Yeah I did, no issues at all
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
4434 posts
4693 upvotes
Alberta
85DvdRn wrote: Yeah I did, no issues at all
I guess it's because I'm in Alberta. I was looking forward to getting this, but I'm not paying $40 for shipping.
Aug 21, 2009
125 posts
66 upvotes
b33f wrote: Mind as well get the hammer drill kit, which is at the same price @ $199 (DCD796D2).
With the 5Ah battery, it's a very good price.
I'd personally get a kit with an impact driver as well though, as I find that tool much more useful.
Thanks, you're right. I ordered the 796D2. Not sure why their regular price is less than the 791D2. Don't know why wirecutter didn't mention the 796D2 as an option either!

I won't be doing too much with it, barely need a drill so I doubt I'd use the Impact Driver... I did see this after I ordered:

https://www.atlas-machinery.com/dewalt/dck287d2/

Which seems to be the same Hammerdrill I bought and an impact driver... But that 'sale' price is the same as HomeDepots regular price plus I got the hard case and extra battery for $100 less so hopefully I won't have any regrets!
Nov 6, 2013
55 posts
102 upvotes
Calgary, Alberta
Lush78 wrote: I guess it's because I'm in Alberta. I was looking forward to getting this, but I'm not paying $40 for shipping.
I'm in Alberta and seem to have free shipping.
And yes, this is what is shown to me after I update my shipping info to reflect Alberta tax.
Keep in mind, you need to have over $150 in your cart to see free the free shipping option become available.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
4434 posts
4693 upvotes
Alberta
ultima99 wrote: I'm in Alberta and seem to have free shipping.
And yes, this is what is shown to me after I update my shipping info to reflect Alberta tax.
Keep in mind, you need to have over $150 in your cart to see free the free shipping option become available.
I get a shipping charge of $39.75 with all checkout steps completed. Trimmer is $169 before taxes. Must be because I'm in Fort McMurray I guess.
Sep 28, 2014
7 posts
9 upvotes
Nobody talked about the Lenox 26 pcs hole saw kit for 300$. Look like an amazing value. In for one. That will replace my 7 pcs Dewalt kit for sure.
Jun 6, 2015
161 posts
91 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Variability wrote: https://wiselinetools.ca/products/dewal ... 1648161881

Try getting a quote from these guys. The sale prices in the flyer seem standard or even slightly higher than normal prices IIRC

I bought that 2 pack 8 AH for $250 spring 2020, and that wasn't on sale.

Thanks for this, I'm now eyeing their brushless recip saw and brushless jig saw with 5ah battery for $400
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2006
1154 posts
643 upvotes
Whatever you do, make sure you compare your final prices with Mississauga Hardware, BC Fasteners and IHL Hardware first.

Atlas rarely ever has “regular” prices that are better than the competition. In fact, most times you will find their prices are higher.

Since this is a “coupon code” event, you won’t be able to price match at Home Depot unfortunately.
Nov 17, 2014
277 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone purchased the BOGO free right angle attachment and is willing to sell me one of them please let me know. Located in Toronto
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2013
1549 posts
409 upvotes
Toronto
Is $600 for the DWS780 a good deal? Wiseline has it priced at that
Nov 6, 2013
55 posts
102 upvotes
Calgary, Alberta
If anyone has a 20V battery or charger for sale in Calgary as a result of this, please let me know~Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Dec 13, 2018
182 posts
163 upvotes
brensavoyton wrote: Is $600 for the DWS780 a good deal? Wiseline has it priced at that
Really? I see "see price" when I click
Sep 25, 2019
736 posts
1374 upvotes
85DvdRn wrote: Is this trimmer a good deal, I've been looking for one but don't know if this worth it?

Screenshot_20210527-171841.png
We use that one before and find this model is better. It cost more, but it better and last longer, but we not have it fail. The $169 fail after a few months use. If buy, buy warranty.

https://www.atlas-machinery.com/dewalt/dcst970b/

We also have this and it is good too if you have M18 batteries. It not fail like the low price Dewalt.

https://www.kmstools.com/milwaukee-m18-fuel-18-volt-lithium-ion-brushless-cordless-string-trimmer-with-quik-lok-attachment-capability-170468
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2013
1549 posts
409 upvotes
Toronto
Jscobez wrote: Really? I see "see price" when I click
Just follow that link and enter your email and they email u a quote seems to be auto generated
Dec 13, 2018
182 posts
163 upvotes
brensavoyton wrote: Just follow that link and enter your email and they email u a quote seems to be auto generated
$599 seems like a great deal! Unfortunately shipping is $130 added on top. Item doesn't qualify for free shipping
Jan 12, 2007
259 posts
113 upvotes
London
brensavoyton wrote: Just follow that link and enter your email and they email u a quote seems to be auto generated
Or, and here’s a thought, they could just put the price of the items instead of having to go through that process for nothing. Anytime a store has a “call for price”, we’ll you’ve just lost a sale. I shouldn’t have to call someone or send an email JUST to find out what the price is. It’s a complete waste of time.