Expired Hot Deals

Atlas Tools

Dewalt Mayhem sale Has started. Free shipping over $149 and 5% tax only to some provinces inc BC

Nov 26, 2015
77 posts
17 upvotes
Concord, ON
MikuGirl wrote: We use that one before and find this model is better. It cost more, but it better and last longer, but we not have it fail. The $169 fail after a few months use. If buy, buy warranty.

https://www.atlas-machinery.com/dewalt/dcst970b/

We also have this and it is good too if you have M18 batteries. It not fail like the low price Dewalt.

https://www.kmstools.com/milwaukee-m18-fuel-18-volt-lithium-ion-brushless-cordless-string-trimmer-with-quik-lok-attachment-capability-170468
Thanks for the suggestions!
Sep 25, 2019
713 posts
1354 upvotes
85DvdRn wrote: Thanks for the suggestions!
These go on sale for 25% to 50% at end of season; my boss always wait when not need.

Gas trimmers are still more powerful and not need to wait battery recharge, just buy gas.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2013
1527 posts
397 upvotes
Toronto
MikuGirl wrote: These go on sale for 25% to 50% at end of season; my boss always wait when not need.

Gas trimmers are still more powerful and not need to wait battery recharge, just buy gas.
How many years have you used the m18 trimmer? And have you had any issues with it?
Sep 25, 2019
713 posts
1354 upvotes
brensavoyton wrote: How many years have you used the m18 trimmer? And have you had any issues with it?
We used at least 2x a week for 6 months for 2 years (12 months total). We have 5 units and only 1 had problems with the string feed.

The truck come out and swap the defective unit.

One of the 5 is the original straight one. It is not the one with string problem.

[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2009
1153 posts
4558 upvotes
Van Isle
Impressed with Atlas so far. Order already shipped out.
Militant Atheist....There's no goddamn god goddamn it
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2017
3942 posts
2525 upvotes
katwittfan wrote: Looks like some hot pricing PLUS free 5.0ah batts on some kits. The 5.0 ah batts are worth $100 minimum each

Good luck

Might be some PM or PB opps for some people in different locations but for me I'm up 7% right off the bat.

**Note....Time Machine not in included** Smiling Face With Open Mouth
anyway to view the flyer? wanted to check some models and sale prices for reference but it seems atlas took it down. :(
Jan 30, 2010
969 posts
408 upvotes
Canada
I ordered a dewalt trimmer with free shipping and several days later I get a email saying this
"Due to the weight and dimensions of your order the total shipping cost is actually $34.58 plus any applicable taxes.
If you wish to proceed with this order, please reply to this email and we can send you an online invoice to make payment.
"
This company is a joke, just shop elsewhere!
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
4324 posts
4543 upvotes
Alberta
zoso454 wrote: I ordered a dewalt trimmer with free shipping and several days later I get a email saying this
"Due to the weight and dimensions of your order the total shipping cost is actually $34.58 plus any applicable taxes.
If you wish to proceed with this order, please reply to this email and we can send you an online invoice to make payment.
"
This company is a joke, just shop elsewhere!
I wanted the same trimmer, but was quoted $39.75 for shipping. Easy pass.