Expired Offers

Locked: Atmosphere Employee Pricing Up to 75% off (YMMV & must have Triangle Mastercard)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2018 8:41 pm
[OP]
Nov 1, 2012
111 posts
61 upvotes
Kamloops

Atmosphere Employee Pricing Up to 75% off (YMMV & must have Triangle Mastercard)

I just received an email from Canadian Tire Bank for their "exclusive employee pricing". They are offering up to 75% off all items regular, sale, and items already marked down at Atmosphere.

This looks like it might be a targeted deal. You need to have a Triangle Mastercard in order to make a purchase with the discount.

Each personal code has a spending limit of $4000. I am more than happy to share some of that once I've got a chance to use it and others can try to use it with other payment methods.

Check your emails if you own a Triangle Mastercard.
Images
  • 84E87BE2-ABB2-49DA-8CDB-F3F07FE9AC3B.jpeg
  • C9BF9351-CA2F-49A7-AB8B-00BB6A37AEEC.jpeg
Last edited by Aknoon on Nov 29th, 2018 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Share:
98 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
3554 posts
971 upvotes
QC
I still own a regular CT CC. If i "lost" it, will I receive a Triangle one?
Aug 12, 2018
42 posts
19 upvotes
Haven't received anything yet. Weird because I also work for CT Head office and we are usually informed of these types of sales.

Do you mind posting a screenshot of the email?
Aug 12, 2018
42 posts
19 upvotes
you should have already received a replacement card in the mail if you had the original CT CC card. IF not contact CTFS 1-800-459-6415
Jul 14, 2008
51 posts
8 upvotes
Oakville
I too own a regular CT MC, when i called to switch to triangle MC i was told when my card expires and they send a new one, it will be triangle. Until then they said it will still be the same thing.

No email here either....
Sep 10, 2008
548 posts
127 upvotes
Vancouver
Got the email this morning, another $4000 limit. I spent so much this month already. Im not sure I can justify spending more.
Nov 22, 2013
97 posts
56 upvotes
cuecuecue wrote:
Nov 29th, 2018 12:28 pm
Haven't received anything yet. Weird because I also work for CT Head office and we are usually informed of these types of sales.

Can you provide some general details how people are getting these emails? Is it targeted based on shopping or spending habits or is it supposed to be anyone who has a triangle mc gets it?
Nov 17, 2017
17 posts
18 upvotes
as usual its in-store and theres "exclusions" and "up to 75%" but they wont tell you until your probably at the till. waste of time
[OP]
Nov 1, 2012
111 posts
61 upvotes
Kamloops
mrfanshu wrote:
Nov 29th, 2018 12:38 pm
as usual its in-store and theres "exclusions" and "up to 75%" but they wont tell you until your probably at the till. waste of time
Yes you are right it does mention in-store. Boo that sucks make it hard to see if its even worth it to buy
[OP]
Nov 1, 2012
111 posts
61 upvotes
Kamloops
cuecuecue wrote:
Nov 29th, 2018 12:28 pm

I've updated my post with the screen shots
Mar 14, 2013
245 posts
216 upvotes
Toronto
And has anyone called the store yet to find out exclusions?
Jul 26, 2018
394 posts
398 upvotes
Canada, eh?
For those who haven't seen the screenshots, note the following:

‡ Excludes Grand Prairie, AB, Whitehorse, YK & locations in QC.
Last edited by secretalcoholic on Nov 29th, 2018 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 12, 2018
42 posts
19 upvotes
Randalpink73 wrote:
Nov 29th, 2018 12:35 pm
Can you provide some general details how people are getting these emails? Is it targeted based on shopping or spending habits or is it supposed to be anyone who has a triangle mc gets it?
No Idea, I didnt even get a promo code - however we do have an online portal that posts all promos going on for the all CT banners, this one seems to be customer specific.
Jul 26, 2018
394 posts
398 upvotes
Canada, eh?
Randalpink73 wrote:
Nov 29th, 2018 12:35 pm
You'll want to make sure you're signed up for receiving offers in the CT Bank account section.
Apr 9, 2008
479 posts
224 upvotes
Toronto
I have regular CT card and I got the email as well. I only use it for bill payment. Nothing else. Below is the entire email.

THU‍RS. NO‍V 2‍9 - SA‍T. DE‍C 8

We've got some pretty awesome news, and it's not something we do often.

For a limited time, you have access to exclusive employee pricing storewide at participating‡ Atmosphere locations! Available in-store when you use your promo code below and pay with your Triangle™ Mastercard®.
‡ Excludes Grand Prairie, AB, Whitehorse, YK & locations in QC.

Today through Sa‍t, De‍c. 8, enjoy full access to these crazy sales!
Up to 75% OFF*
the ticket price storewide on regular, sale and items already marked down.
Just use your promo code below and pay with your Triangle™ Mastercard® to score the exclusive savings.
PROMO CODE:

This code can be used multiple times up to your spending limit of $4,000.
Want your friends and family to join?
The more the merrier, so bring them along! Everyone can score the big savings when you load up all the purchases on your Triangle™ Mastercard®. Share the wealth, because for a limited time, Atmosphere has sales SO GOOD, there is a limit on how much you can spend - up to $4,000!
Limited time. In-store only. Purchases up to $4,000 after discount and before tax.
Excludes Select Brands & Styles, see in-store advisor for details.

In addition to the great savings, you also
Collect 4% Canadian Tire Money®†
every day on your qualifying purchases when you pay with your Triangle™ Mastercard® at participating‡ Atmosphere locations.

^ This indicates your CT Money balance as of ​November ​24, ​2018. Log in to your Triangle Rewards account to view your current balance.

* The Ticket Price. Valid from Thur‍sday, Nove‍mber 2‍9, 20‍18 - Satu‍rday, Dece‍mber 8, 20‍18. In-store only. No cash value. Includes purchases up to $4,000 after discount and before tax at Atmosphere. You will pay what an Atmosphere store employee pays on store merchandise. Excludes Select Brands & Styles, see in-store advisor for details. Selection & availability may vary by location. Not valid on gift cards, previous purchases, Custom Orders, Service Shop services & shipping costs. Purchase must be made on your Triangle credit card. Only accounts selected for this promotion are eligible to participate. Discount will be applied at time of purchase. Available on multiple purchases until $4,000 spending limit has been reached.