• Last Updated:
  • Apr 10th, 2020 3:53 pm
[OP]
Aug 15, 2018
375 posts
603 upvotes
Vancouver

[Atmosphere] Atmosphere ENTIRE WEBSITE 25% OFF

That's right, just add whatever you want to your cart and the price in cart will be 25% off, no coupon required.

If you find anything noteworthy please post the deal in the thread
65 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
3294 posts
1620 upvotes
I thought 25% off was yesterday only. That link looks fishy and there is no www before atmosphere.ca
[OP]
Aug 15, 2018
375 posts
603 upvotes
Vancouver
SizzleChest wrote: I thought 25% off was yesterday only. That link looks fishy and there is no www before atmosphere.ca
I can't believe you for real just said that. I typed that link out, but you can search atmosphere on google and you get the discount, whatever makes you happy.

https://www.atmosphere.ca to make you happy
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1446 posts
680 upvotes
Oregon
Doh. I'm short $0.21 for free shipping
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
3294 posts
1620 upvotes
Nexus1172 wrote: I can't believe you for real just said that. I typed that link out, but you can search atmosphere on google and you get the discount, whatever makes you happy.

https://www.atmosphere.ca to make you happy
The url in your OP goes through pntra.com. I have no clue what that is, but it raised my suspicions. Nothing on the atmosphere homepage saying anything about the discount applying today, but looks like it still does when an item is added to the cart. I guess they forgot to remove it from yesterday's sale?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2008
9199 posts
1978 upvotes
Toronto
SizzleChest wrote: The url in your OP goes through pntra.com. I have no clue what that is, but it raised my suspicions. Nothing on the atmosphere homepage saying anything about the discount applying today, but looks like it still does when an item is added to the cart. I guess they forgot to remove it from yesterday's sale?
RFD parses URLs and converts them into affiliate sites. You'll almost never see the site without some funky stuff attached to it when you click links on RFD.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2064 posts
389 upvotes
YVR
Works on items I've tried, including some brand usually excluded from these sales. Good find.
Zoomer
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
3294 posts
1620 upvotes
chinesedevil wrote: RFD parses URLs and converts them into affiliate sites. You'll almost never see the site without some funky stuff attached to it when you click links on RFD.
Oh OK. Most OP urls don't have this issue, but I guess it's the same reason why you can't link directly to items on certain website like sport chek and rona.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2008
9199 posts
1978 upvotes
Toronto
SizzleChest wrote: Oh OK. Most OP urls don't have this issue, but I guess it's the same reason why you can't link directly to items on certain website like sport chek and rona.
Yeah it's annoying that it breaks many sites.
[OP]
Aug 15, 2018
375 posts
603 upvotes
Vancouver
SizzleChest wrote: Oh OK. Most OP urls don't have this issue, but I guess it's the same reason why you can't link directly to items on certain website like sport chek and rona.
I'm pretty sure that's a large portion of their revenue
Apr 8, 2020
2 posts
Thanks for sharing, OP. Have been eyeing some Arcteryx gear, and this deal stacked with the sale price. Ended up being 40% off.

Cheers.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)