Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Atmosphere

Atmosphere exclusive employee pricing until Dec 8th

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2018 9:06 pm
Nov 19, 2017
3 posts
aznnorth wrote: Read the OP's post again. It's a click bait title. Here's the catch...

"For a limited time, you have exclusive access to employee pricing at participating‡ Atmosphere locations storewide! Available in-store when you use your promo code below AND pay with your Triangle™ Mastercard®."

Yep. I live in Guelph also and never received this email regarding the code. I worked at atmosphere for 8 years and kinda miss the discount!
May 15, 2015
71 posts
183 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I got the promo. Spent about $200 only. Still another $3800 sitting there and probably will go unused.

Just about everything scanned at 1/2 price. North Face, Helly Hansen, Marmot all 1/2 price. Acrteryx was 40-50% off.
May 22, 2010
652 posts
115 upvotes
Mississauga
anyone willing to provide a code? my dad's got the MC willing to give it a shot. Don't plan on spending 4K!
Nov 20, 2018
5 posts
1 upvote
Please can someone share their code with me please! I need to get a new coat. Thanks!
Oct 6, 2007
11 posts
5 upvotes
Calgary, Alberta
Anyone with a little extra left willing to share their promo code by PM I have a Triangle Mastercard but did not get the promo email.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4982 posts
580 upvotes
BC
Wonder if this works if u don’t use the triangle card.. I have the code but does it work if I sent to my friends but they don’t have the triangle card?
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135814 upvotes
888888 upvotes
thehockeyguy wrote: Wonder if this works if u don’t use the triangle card.. I have the code but does it work if I sent to my friends but they don’t have the triangle card?
yes, they dont check.

When did you receive the email? I want to check if i have it as well. I got the sportchek one though.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135814 upvotes
888888 upvotes
If anyone still has a code and not going to use them all, can you share the code with me?

I have the MC but did not receive an email.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4982 posts
580 upvotes
BC
Thatdealguy wrote: yes, they dont check.

When did you receive the email? I want to check if i have it as well. I got the sportchek one though.
I got the email on nov 29
Sep 12, 2017
72 posts
171 upvotes
FYI, I met someone in store and they showed the cashier their discount code email. I was not the recipient of the email but was able to pay on my credit card (which was not a triangle mastercard). The receipt does say employee discount( I think..). Gave me a 60% discount on the North Face item I bought.

YMMV
Cheers
May 22, 2010
652 posts
115 upvotes
Mississauga
Can someone please just post the email? Where is the RFD love?!
Nov 21, 2009
55 posts
3 upvotes
Edmonton
Hi - Can someone PM me a code? If you don't mind. Just want to buy a jacket for mom. Thanks in advance.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7736 posts
10770 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Any good items to get? Can't figure out what to buy but I feel the itch to purchase something Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
May 10, 2008
2190 posts
2394 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
thehockeyguy wrote: Wonder if this works if u don’t use the triangle card.. I have the code but does it work if I sent to my friends but they don’t have the triangle card?
I would have to say it’s YMMV. I got a cashier at one location who let me pay with gift cards, but 2 other locations strictly specified paying with a CT MasterCard for the deal to kick in, no exceptions.

A friend whose parents got the code went to that first location with the code and showed them his parent’s card and then tried to use gift cards but got denied. He had to go back and get his parents to pay for the purchase.

Edit: FYI mine is the atmosphere deal.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
2396 posts
2417 upvotes
Calgary
SilentKeh wrote: FYI, I met someone in store and they showed the cashier their discount code email. I was not the recipient of the email but was able to pay on my credit card (which was not a triangle mastercard). The receipt does say employee discount( I think..). Gave me a 60% discount on the North Face item I bought.

YMMV
Cheers
Was it the Gotham III?
Aug 29, 2005
679 posts
55 upvotes
Arc'teryx selection at the two Atmosphere stores I went to are terrible. Store clerk said that they won't be carrying Arc'teryx much long, so no new inventory. :(
Nov 1, 2012
234 posts
266 upvotes
Kamloops
rugerty100 wrote: Any good items to get? Can't figure out what to buy but I feel the itch to purchase something Face With Tears Of Joy
Anything McKinley is like 70% off. I got a winter jacket with down $280 for only $60. Base layers were $12-18 from $45-$60. Sweater regular $60 was $15. All items I bought were McKinley

Other brands were around 50%.
Deal Addict
May 10, 2008
2190 posts
2394 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
rugerty100 wrote: Any good items to get? Can't figure out what to buy but I feel the itch to purchase something Face With Tears Of Joy
How about some UGGs? The waterproof ones are discounted to less than $140!
Mar 5, 2016
260 posts
276 upvotes
YYC
Can anyone share the code through PM? I want to use it for just $100

Also will there be any boxing day sale on Atmosphere and Sportcheck stuff?
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4982 posts
580 upvotes
BC
gottagetta wrote: Arc'teryx selection at the two Atmosphere stores I went to are terrible. Store clerk said that they won't be carrying Arc'teryx much long, so no new inventory. :(
most places probably cleaned out on the first day..

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)