• Apr 13th, 2016 6:25 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Nov 19, 2012
93 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto

[Atmosphere] 25% Off + FS

Atmosphere is 25% for Saturday and Sunday only by signing up for their newsletter. I haven't received the email with the code yet, so not sure if it's applicable in-store. Also, it's free shipping, no minimum.
Valid 30 days from date of issue.

*May work at Sport-Chek:
tmonies wrote: Code worked in-store at Sport Check, but it was only 10% off. Similar to the normal sport check newsletter sign-up offer
smeeps wrote: I just used 25% off coupon at Sportchek on a Fitbit Blaze and shoes. Initially the cashier gave me 10% off, i suggested that the coupon showed 25% off, and she just gave me the difference back on my credit card.
- 25% off your first purchase ("Welcome Offer") is valid for new Atmosphere email subscribers only and is non-transferable. Identification is subject to validation by Atmosphere.
- Welcome Offer excludes Arc’teryx, FitBit, Garmin, GoPro, Nobis, Saucony, Bogs, Timberland, Merrell & Uggs.
- Welcome Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of issue, for single use only and limited to one coupon/code per customer. It cannot be combined with any other promotional code offer.
- Welcome Offer can be redeemed at Atmosphere.ca and at Atmosphere retail stores. For purchases at Atmosphere.ca, Welcome Offer coupon code must be entered during checkout. For purchases at Atmosphere retail locations, Welcome Offer coupon must be surrendered at time of purchase.
- Welcome Offer is not applicable to taxes, gift-wrapping or other similar charges, shipping, online gift certificates, gift cards, passes and tickets, third party offers, layaways or previous purchases. Other exceptions may apply.
- Welcome Offer is limited to stock on hand and is not applicable to cancelled online orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. No rain checks will be provided. This offer has no cash value, and may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
22 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2016 posts
1497 upvotes
condo
Also received the email to sign up. Wonder if I can use the 25% coupon code at Sport Check...
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4837 posts
410 upvotes
BC
tmonies wrote: Also received the email to sign up. Wonder if I can use the 25% coupon code at Sport Check...
I like to know too.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
1714 posts
761 upvotes
kapooty wrote: Interesting, the email details state that is valid 30 days from date of issue - so not just April 2 and 3?
I'm guessing it means you need to signup saturday or sunday maybe?
Dec 8, 2006
167 posts
7 upvotes
Got mine, took about 15 minutes to show up

tip: if you already signed up in the past, you can get a new code by using a modified email, for example if you are bob@gmail.com, you can make is bob+atmosphere@gmail.com and it will treat it as a different email address, but will show up in your email inbox.
Sep 8, 2006
908 posts
549 upvotes
Edmonton
Are stores applying the 25% to arcteryx that's already on sale?
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1398 posts
844 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
Applied 2 hours ago in Quebec and no news yet.
Aug 30, 2013
735 posts
761 upvotes
prairies
Simby wrote: Are stores applying the 25% to arcteryx that's already on sale?
No. Discount does not apply to Arcteryx or Nobis products.
I had an issue with that. I had no products of the above mentioned brand, yet when I go to apply promo code, I get a message stating that Arcteryx or Nobis do not qualify for the discount.
I had to call into the customer service. I tired to place the order through customer service on the phone and they were getting the same message. They placed the order for me and sent a ticket to the IT team to get this issue resolved.

CSR said, that if we can not apply this discount prior to it shipping, just take the order and the print out of the promo code into a store and they will apply the code there and provide a discount.
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2003
1735 posts
253 upvotes
Winnipeg
Great use for the gift cards the other week. Atmosphere does carry some nice stuff. It usually is MEC or Wilderness Supply for stuff...
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1225 posts
200 upvotes
Vancouver
Does anyone know if they ship with canada post or courier normally for their free shipping?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
5788 posts
1275 upvotes
Toronto
Can the discount apply to sale merchandise too?
Feb 4, 2009
288 posts
115 upvotes
Whitby
ricedion wrote: Can the discount apply to sale merchandise too?
In-store the 25% worked with sale items (I don't see any fine print that excludes sale items). I had the same coupon issue as marcfar, so I just went to the store to purchase.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
2912 posts
1347 upvotes
Kingston
Not a bad deal as Osprey gear wasn't excluded and that hardly ever goes on sale. Got some nice ultralight luggage. I looked at the tents though and even with the 25% off it is still better to get a tent from Campsaver.com in the US and have it shipped to Canada, and that's even with the lousy conversion rates.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2016 posts
1497 upvotes
condo
Code worked in-store at Sport Check, but it was only 10% off. Similar to the normal sport check newsletter sign-up offer
Jan 1, 2013
171 posts
28 upvotes
GTA
kapooty wrote: Atmosphere is 25% for Saturday and Sunday only by signing up for their newsletter. I haven't received the email with the code yet, so not sure if it's applicable in-store. Also, it's free shipping, no minimum.
Interesting, the email details state that is valid 30 days from date of issue - so not just April 2 and 3?
I don't think it can be used at Sport Chek.

- 25% off your first purchase ("Welcome Offer") is valid for new Atmosphere email subscribers only and is non-transferable. Identification is subject to validation by Atmosphere.
- Welcome Offer excludes Arc’teryx, FitBit, Garmin, GoPro, Nobis, Saucony, Bogs, Timberland, Merrell & Uggs.
- Welcome Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of issue, for single use only and limited to one coupon/code per customer. It cannot be combined with any other promotional code offer.
- Welcome Offer can be redeemed at Atmosphere.ca and at Atmosphere retail stores. For purchases at Atmosphere.ca, Welcome Offer coupon code must be entered during checkout. For purchases at Atmosphere retail locations, Welcome Offer coupon must be surrendered at time of purchase.
- Welcome Offer is not applicable to taxes, gift-wrapping or other similar charges, shipping, online gift certificates, gift cards, passes and tickets, third party offers, layaways or previous purchases. Other exceptions may apply.
- Welcome Offer is limited to stock on hand and is not applicable to cancelled online orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. No rain checks will be provided. This offer has no cash value, and may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
tmonies wrote: Code worked in-store at Sport Check, but it was only 10% off. Similar to the normal sport check newsletter sign-up offer
I just used 25% off coupon at Sportchek on a Fitbit Blaze and shoes. Initially the cashier gave me 10% off, i suggested that the coupon showed 25% off, and she just gave me the difference back on my credit card.
Nov 13, 2011
652 posts
239 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I wonder if you got the coupon code on the weekend, it will still give 25% off or 10% now.
Dec 8, 2006
167 posts
7 upvotes
JC69 wrote: Not a bad deal as Osprey gear wasn't excluded and that hardly ever goes on sale. Got some nice ultralight luggage. I looked at the tents though and even with the 25% off it is still better to get a tent from Campsaver.com in the US and have it shipped to Canada, and that's even with the lousy conversion rates.
I picked up an Osprey Atmos AG 65 during the Scene 25% off sale, great bag, super comfortable. And saving $80 sure makes it easier to buy.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2007
2312 posts
1849 upvotes
Ottawa
Can't believe I missed this. Does anyone have a second code they aren't planning to use? Would be awesome to pick up a GriGri 2 for 25% off