• Apr 15th, 2019 3:59 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4961 posts
4049 upvotes
Edmonton

[Atmosphere] GoPro Hero 7 Black $413.98 + tax

GoPro hero black 7 is on sale at most stores for $459.99. at Atmosphere you can use code TAKE10 to bring it down to $413.98
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
31 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
1160 posts
930 upvotes
Is it just me? I can't see the product or ability to add it to my cart.

Seems like a better deal than a few weeks ago.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
1160 posts
930 upvotes
Ah, weird. It was Mozilla giving me issues. Chrome works fine.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
1160 posts
930 upvotes
Oh, what the heck? No shipping to Quebec? :rolleyes:
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5594 posts
1990 upvotes
Masernaut wrote: Oh, what the heck? No shipping to Quebec? :rolleyes:
International shipping gets complicated and expensive :P
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2182 posts
1435 upvotes
Toronto
Solid deal again, worth the upgrade from the 5 and 6 just for the Hypersmooth in my opinion.
Mar 10, 2017
304 posts
282 upvotes
Bat Cave
deezz wrote: International shipping gets complicated and expensive :P
Dead.
My horn can pierce the sky
Jun 1, 2009
905 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto
That's a pretty competitive price! And costco's return policy is hard to beat
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4961 posts
4049 upvotes
Edmonton
oscar1999 wrote: Costco has a bundle for $459.99. Not sure if accessories are worth the extra $50 though ...
https://www.costco.ca/GoPro-HERO7-Black ... 84294.html
I just buy no name accessories from eBay or Amazon. I do find the GoPro brand suction cup to be better then non name. But the no name stick pads, connectors, handle bar mounts have all worked out great for me. I usually use the GoPro for motorcycling and highway speeds are not a problem.

Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5594 posts
1990 upvotes
fatestkid wrote: I just buy no name accessories from eBay or Amazon. I do find the GoPro brand suction cup to be better then non name. But the no name stick pads, connectors, handle bar mounts have all worked out great for me. I usually use the GoPro for motorcycling and highway speeds are not a problem.
This is spot on. Go Pro's suction mount is leagues better, but the rest of the accessories are just like you said. Also, I found for the moving joints of the Jaws Clamp that although both GoPro's and no-name's are roughly the same strength, the joints are stiffer with GoPro's, which is a good thing long term.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Addict
May 14, 2004
1136 posts
1343 upvotes
Vancouver
Ordered one at Costco.ca online. It's the same price as the warehouse. Usually online is few dollars more such as the Dyson V8 from last Boxing Day.

Does anyone know where to find a good mount so I can mount on my mountain bike? I did have at least a couple close calls since riding when it's not raining.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1450 posts
554 upvotes
Narkham
Nice deal OP. I don't think these will drop sub $400 until maybe Black Friday / Boxing Day.
RFD is the reason I live in poverty.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2005
1607 posts
736 upvotes
Damn, that's only $30 more than the Hero 6 that I ordered the other day. Gonna return it and get this one.
Mar 19, 2015
270 posts
257 upvotes
North York, ON
Thanks OP, just purchased aGoPro Hero 7 and I have absolutely no use for it!

Interestingly, the coupon excludes GoPro products but I was still able to apply the discount upon checkout. Curious to see if this actually works.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2005
1607 posts
736 upvotes
fatestkid wrote: I just buy no name accessories from eBay or Amazon. I do find the GoPro brand suction cup to be better then non name. But the no name stick pads, connectors, handle bar mounts have all worked out great for me. I usually use the GoPro for motorcycling and highway speeds are not a problem.
Do you find the digital stabilization (Hypersmooth I think they call it) makes a difference when riding? It's really the only reason I'm going to get the 7 instead of the 6.

If I understand correctly on the 6 the digital stabilization only works at 4k30, and not at 4k60 like on the 7.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4961 posts
4049 upvotes
Edmonton
zero64 wrote: Do you find the digital stabilization (Hypersmooth I think they call it) makes a difference when riding? It's really the only reason I'm going to get the 7 instead of the 6.

If I understand correctly on the 6 the digital stabilization only works at 4k30, and not at 4k60 like on the 7.
They call it time warp but the industry calls it hyperlapse. I haven't received mine so can't comment but a few YouTube's videos that I watched of riders using timewarp looked good. It's I'm also buying it for timewarp and touchscreen since I'm coming from a GoPro 4.

Ride safe

Dec 11, 2003
856 posts
1050 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP. Purchased one. Used the SportChek/Atmosphere gift card, which bought last November with 20% off.