• Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2018 12:38 am
[OP]
Mar 30, 2007
460 posts
222 upvotes
Toronto

[Atmosphere] Marmot Limestone 6 person camping tent $504 including tax

Atmosphere.ca has the 6 person Marmot Limestone tent on a 20% off sale for $503,99. Include the no tax event going on over the labor day weekend (code: SAVEONTAX) and this may be a good deal.
I have never owned a marmot tent but have heard good things about them. I can say from experience though that the colemans and other similar cheap tents are ok for sunny days but will most probably leak in heavy rain. Maybe a good deal for those who are in the market for a good family tent.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1403 posts
1194 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
Was living out of a marmot force 2 for treeplanting this year for 3 months. I definitely liked it, but for the price I paid, I feel the quality was a little lacking. A part of the mesh inner wasn't sewn through an inch and overall there are a few sketchy looking spots of stitching.

On the fence about marmot. If I can return it I may just want my money back rather than an exchange.
Last edited by OutsideYourWorld on Sep 3rd, 2018 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Feb 17, 2011
514 posts
286 upvotes
Calgary
I've had this tent for two years and can vouch for it being a fantastic tent. My wife and I and three kids tented all the way from central Alberta to Yellowstone. We had all types of weather and wind!

If you wait until the off-season, this tent can go down substantially. I bought from Atmosphere and paid $269.99 in January.

Great tent!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)