• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2022 5:15 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jun 5, 2008
66 posts
65 upvotes

[Atmosphere] The North Face Men's Base Camp Slide III Sandals on Clearance $16.97

Men's black north face slides on clearance at atmosphere for $16.97. Good selection of sizes available. Comfy slide and size true to fit.
Last edited by macyme on Dec 18th, 2022 2:18 am, edited 6 times in total.
27 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
7435 posts
25608 upvotes
Price in title please.
:)
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2011
1550 posts
1620 upvotes
WESTMOUNT
chartier wrote: No QC :(
Upvoted anyways
That's so weird. We have Atmosphere here.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2005
1967 posts
571 upvotes
chartier wrote: No QC :(
Upvoted anyways
Maybe because it's not the french version. The should made La Face du Nord to be able to sell them in Qc LOL
Mar 7, 2011
417 posts
370 upvotes
Ottawa
Few/no stores in main cities in Ontario that I see. Closest store doesn't have many sizes. Almost 9 bucks shipping kills the deal. Anyone happen to have a free shipping code?

Ps. You can get a 10% off code by signing up for thier newsletter for the first time. And 2.75% on GCR (1% rakuten). But shipping cost is still rough.
Last edited by Smokey6 on Dec 18th, 2022 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
14703 posts
32319 upvotes
Many stores are linked to Sport Chek / Sports Expert and don’t count as pickup locations ?
Canadian Tire group is such a mess
Oct 2, 2019
958 posts
882 upvotes
Nunavut
Why can’t women wear these?
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2019
2435 posts
12601 upvotes
pmdoit wrote: Maybe because it's not the french version. The should made La Face du Nord to be able to sell them in Qc LOL
I hate this * province
Dec 8, 2017
534 posts
1495 upvotes
QC
pmdoit wrote: Maybe because it's not the french version. The should made La Face du Nord to be able to sell them in Qc LOL
It has nothing to do with the product. We can't buy from Atmosphere.ca even though we have their stores everywhere. Makes no sense and their CS didn't give me an answer as to why other than having to use the Atmosphere tab at the top of their Sports Experts website.
Jul 24, 2022
298 posts
605 upvotes
MonsieurDealz wrote: It has nothing to do with the product. We can't buy from Atmosphere.ca even though we have their stores everywhere. Makes no sense and their CS didn't give me an answer as to why other than having to use the Atmosphere tab at the top of their Sports Experts website.
Call me spoiled, but I live in Northwest Toronto and Atmosphere stores are few and far-between. I did a location search, only to find that the closest stores are in the Sherway Gardens (South Etobicoke) and Winston Churchill Blvd (Oakville?). My goodness, there are SO MANY Canadian Tire and Sports Chek stores in my area, they sprout out here like weeds.

My shopping boundaries are north to Woodbrige (Vaughan), south to Yorkdale (Hwy 401), east to Yonge St. and west to Hwy 427. It represents 99% of all retailers, with a dozen or more CT and SC locations. Why bother having the Atmosphere locations at all: Offer the products online or at select (large) CT stores for free pick up. I'm sure the sandals would be OOS much faster that way.
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2006
1086 posts
3520 upvotes
Outside Poker Flat
Quebec stores have the women's widths...uhhhh..never mind.

"𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞." - 𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚
𝔻𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕒 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕦𝕞 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕥 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕤 𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕?
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
2917 posts
2945 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
Is there a free shipping code?
Jun 9, 2011
421 posts
298 upvotes
Vancouver
Order $100+ to get free shipping and return what you don't want after.
Aug 23, 2022
36 posts
25 upvotes
Great find, OP. Unfortunately, shipping fees killed this deal for me. There is no store in Moncton =(