Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Atmosphere

The North Face Men's Gotham III Winter Jacket [$230 + $50 GC + 6% EB]

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2018 8:16 am
Jul 28, 2009
123 posts
127 upvotes
Surrey
my first order was cancelled by them for 'no reason'

called in, spent 2 hours on the phone on 3 separate days, talked to 4 different people, to make them fix their error
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7972 posts
9093 upvotes
Toronto
Evil Baby wrote: Well next time they have a coat half off you should get it from one of the other stores.
Read #1 again
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23686 posts
5125 upvotes
Niagara Falls
roblombardi wrote: Read #1 again

Let's not pretend like #1 is going to stop you from ordering from them again when a good deal pops up.

If it makes you so angry, cancel your order, return the $50 in items and be down with them. Won't have cost you any money.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 28, 2005
6467 posts
460 upvotes
Scarborough
I got 2 Gotham 1 jackets. 1 in black and 1 in Grey for $180 + tax. Size small. If anybody wants one at cost let me know. I don't really care which color I keep, you can choose either one.

I'm located in Scarborough.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7972 posts
9093 upvotes
Toronto
Evil Baby wrote: Let's not pretend like #1 is going to stop you from ordering from them again when a good deal pops up.

If it makes you so angry, cancel your order, return the $50 in items and be down with them. Won't have cost you any money.

It really doesn't bother me that the delivery has taken so long, especially with the Canada Post strike; but dealing with a company that does not give you updates, or just read scripts and "opens a new case" each time you call them to see the status of the order is not my cup of tea; the real issue here is that when I have talked to them, I don't feel they want to help me... they just keep telling me to wait a couple of days more, and aren't interested in helping the customer (at least, that's my feeling)

Again, re-read #1... don't assume things
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
Oh god,I just remembered about my promo card,tomorrow is the last day.
Anyone able to redeem it in store?
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23686 posts
5125 upvotes
Niagara Falls
roblombardi wrote: It really doesn't bother me that the delivery has taken so long, especially with the Canada Post strike; but dealing with a company that does not give you updates, or just read scripts and "opens a new case" each time you call them to see the status of the order is not my cup of tea; the real issue here is that when I have talked to them, I don't feel they want to help me... they just keep telling me to wait a couple of days more, and aren't interested in helping the customer (at least, that's my feeling)

Again, re-read #1... don't assume things
You were so angry that you felt the need to profess you'd never shop there again and downvoted the deal but not angry enough to cancel your order?

Do you really expect us to believe you won't shop there again the second there is another hot deal posted?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7972 posts
9093 upvotes
Toronto
Evil Baby wrote: You were so angry that you felt the need to profess you'd never shop there again and downvoted the deal but not angry enough to cancel your order?

Do you really expect us to believe you won't shop there again the second there is another hot deal posted?
Re-read #1.... don't assume.... and you don't even know me dude, so you don't know how I think or behave, or what I will do in the future,... I don't even know that myself... LOL

Peace
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23686 posts
5125 upvotes
Niagara Falls
roblombardi wrote: Re-read #1.... don't assume.... and you don't even know me dude, so you don't know how I think or behave, or what I will do in the future,... I don't even know that myself... LOL

Peace

So if you don't know why would YOU come on here saying you'll never shop there again? You downvoted a great deal and proclaimed you'd never shop there again because the service was so bad but you're not actually willing to just return this order to make your point.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7972 posts
9093 upvotes
Toronto
Evil Baby wrote: So if you don't know why would YOU come on here saying you'll never shop there again? You downvoted a great deal and proclaimed you'd never shop there again because the service was so bad but you're not actually willing to just return this order to make your point.
As of right now, I don't think I'll ever shop there again, due to the poor customer service I've experienced. If they improve on their customer service, I am willing to retract my comments and upvote the thread again (that is the magic of this site)

I agree that the deal is great, but if getting it (if I ever get it.... so far, it has been just "new cases" opened in their system) is a big headache, waste of time sending e-mails and following up with a company that doesn't answer back when they say they will... then it is not that great anymore
Deal Guru
Feb 14, 2006
10084 posts
1418 upvotes
Anyone have any ideas for the $50 coupon? I'm just browsing doorcrashers and see some boots that could be useful. But nothing I can think of to use it on.

Edit: Also unfortunately the jacket is too big for me despite the (S) size... if anyone wants it at cost LMK.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
mcg wrote: Anyone have any ideas for the $50 coupon? I'm just browsing doorcrashers and see some boots that could be useful. But nothing I can think of to use it on.

Edit: Also unfortunately the jacket is too big for me despite the (S) size... if anyone wants it at cost LMK.
I bought this last night,already shipped.
https://www.sportchek.ca/categories/sho ... olor%5D=99
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23686 posts
5125 upvotes
Niagara Falls
mcg wrote: Anyone have any ideas for the $50 coupon? I'm just browsing doorcrashers and see some boots that could be useful. But nothing I can think of to use it on.

Maybe find some nice cozy gloves to go with the coat you won't be keeping.
Deal Guru
Feb 14, 2006
10084 posts
1418 upvotes
Evil Baby wrote: Maybe find some nice cozy gloves to go with the coat you won't be keeping.
Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately I already have gloves to go with that coat I won't be keeping.

Unfortunately I can't tell whether or not you're joking, or just have something stuck up your ass...?
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23686 posts
5125 upvotes
Niagara Falls
mcg wrote: Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately I already have gloves to go with that coat I won't be keeping.

Unfortunately I can't tell whether or not you're joking, or just have something stuck up your ass...?

guess I should have added /jk

If you like hiking and find ice to a be an issue you could spend your gift card on something like https://www.atmosphere.ca/categories/ge ... olor%5D=99
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2005
2158 posts
620 upvotes
Scarborough
Looks like the promo code expired today at 2am. How infuriating is that? I was hoping it would be valid until end of day today.
What a waste of time and money.

Also, where is that genius who said they send you a CT gift card that you can use in any of their stores? There were tons of restrictions on what items you could purchase.
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
7236 posts
3052 upvotes
GTA
xt21 wrote: Looks like the promo code expired today at 2am. How infuriating is that? I was hoping it would be valid until end of day today.
What a waste of time and money.

Also, where is that genius who said they send you a CT gift card that you can use in any of their stores? There were tons of restrictions on what items you could purchase.
call and complain about the date maybe they will give you one time code.

But after looking at the email it does say till Dec 12, not 13.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7972 posts
9093 upvotes
Toronto
Well... as an update, I had to call them back once more, because they never followed on their own promise of getting back to me (surprise, surprise!)... and nothing, nobody knows what is going on or what to tell me... so they tried to reopen a new "case"... but I just cancelled the order altogether and asked for a refund.

Also, I went to my closest Atmosphere store and returned the goods purchased with the $50 voucher,... which they weren't expecting, but I didn't feel good keeping something that I didn't really earn.

Now I can say that I'm not impressed by their service, and they lost me as a client.... will they feel it? probably not, but I don't care whether they do or not.... I just don't want to deal with them again.

Congrats to those lucky ones who didn't have to go thru this nightmare to get their jacket.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)