25% off MSR and Thermarest

Deal Link:
Savings:
25%
Expiry:
May 27, 2021
Retailer:
Atmosphere / Sport Chek
Not a crazy discount but considering that both brands have been excluded from recent F&F events and the shortage of camping gear last summer this seems somewhat notable. This is a good opportunity to use the Happy Gift cards from the recent PCO offer.

The usual 10% off email coupon did not work on my attempt. You may have better luck in store possibly.
7 replies
Nov 20, 2018
42 posts
11 upvotes
Nice been waiting for a sale on a neoair xtherm!
May 3, 2020
134 posts
49 upvotes
pasc43 wrote: Nice been waiting for a sale on a neoair xtherm!
Unless you have a narrow body, I would get the wide one. Have seen many people sell their regular size ones in the used market.
[OP]
Jan 1, 2020
82 posts
99 upvotes
johnsena wrote: Unless you have a narrow body, I would get the wide one. Have seen many people sell their regular size ones in the used market.
I think it could be argued that since the regular size is the most commonly bought one that's why you're seeing it more often. Complaining about the width is likely just a convenient excuse.

With that said I doubt you'd regret the added weight when you wake up in the morning actually on your sleeping pad.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2006
2716 posts
631 upvotes
Sea to Summit stuff is 25 percent off in-store only at Atmosphere, not sure when it ends.
Dec 25, 2017
20 posts
17 upvotes
Cheers! I price matched at altitude sports and used Alti-Dollars from their recent promotion.
Oct 24, 2017
188 posts
143 upvotes
MSR tents sold out - this one went fast.
Aug 23, 2018
117 posts
87 upvotes
Nice; I was looking for a sleeping pad; and was looking at Thermarest and this saved me $80